Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Please cheer me up 😖 show me some COLORS!

13»

Comments

• Options
    WilliamFWilliamF Posts: 832 ✭✭✭✭✭

What a lineup!! :)

."It's a dangerous business... going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to" -JRR Tolkien_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Outstanding BST transactions as a seller, buyer and trader with: ----- mustanggt, Kliao, claudewill87, MWallace, paesan, mpbuck82, moursund, basetsb, lordmarcovan, JWP, Coin hunter 4, COINS MAKE CENTS, PerryHall, Aspie_Rocco, Braddick, DBSTrader2, SanctionII, Histman, The_Dinosaur_Man, jesbroken, CentSearcher ------ANA Member #3214817

• Options
    jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,337 ✭✭✭✭✭

"Soft Kitty, Warm Kitty, Little Ball of Fur. Happy Kitty, Sleepy Kitty, Purr Purr Purr."
    Hope you are well soon.
    Jim

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain
  • Options
    keyman64keyman64 Posts: 15,456 ✭✭✭✭✭

"If it's not fun, it's not worth it." - KeyMan64
    Looking for Top Pop Mercury Dime Varieties & High Grade Mercury Dime Toners. :smile:
  • Options
    pursuitoflibertypursuitofliberty Posts: 6,608 ✭✭✭✭✭

Colors from the mainland

Wheeling and paddling

Not that we have much water right now except in the lakes .... and even then ...

... but ... Oh yeah! ... Mud is a color!! :D

“We are only their care-takers,” he posed, “if we take good care of them, then centuries from now they may still be here … ”

Todd - BHNC #242
  • Options
    1Mike11Mike1 Posts: 4,414 ✭✭✭✭✭

Get well soon.

"May the silver waves that bear you heavenward be filled with love’s whisperings"

"A dog breaks your heart only one time and that is when they pass on". Unknown
  • Options
    P0CKETCHANGEP0CKETCHANGE Posts: 2,266 ✭✭✭✭✭

@fishteeth you made me have to break out my Pattern Coins guide….thats a very cool little one

Nothing is as expensive as free money.

• Options
    WillieBoyd2WillieBoyd2 Posts: 5,039 ✭✭✭✭✭

American ingenuity at it's best for over 100 years.

Egyptian Magic Coin, manufactured in the early 1900's, colors added by hand

:)

https://www.brianrxm.com
    The Mysterious Egyptian Magic Coin
    Coins in Movies
    Coins on Television

• Options
    coastaljerseyguycoastaljerseyguy Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭✭✭

Recover soon.

• Options
    Inspired70Inspired70 Posts: 505 ✭✭✭✭✭

Leave a Comment