Home Sports Talk
Options

New Dallas Cowboy Slogan

JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

"We aren't as good as you think we are"

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......

Comments

• Options
    BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,495 ✭✭✭✭✭

They are in a weak division which makes them look better than they are.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • Options
    spacehaydukespacehayduke Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭✭✭

LOL. Buy rare gold coins instead.

Successful transactions with-Boosibri,lkeigwin,TomB,Broadstruck,coinsarefun,Type2,jom,ProfLiz, UltraHighRelief,Barndog,EXOJUNKIE,ldhair,fivecents,paesan,Crusty...
  • Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Justacommeman said:

m

You nailed it, Mark!!!!!!

• Options
    spacehaydukespacehayduke Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Justacommeman said:

m

'America's Team'. :D

Successful transactions with-Boosibri,lkeigwin,TomB,Broadstruck,coinsarefun,Type2,jom,ProfLiz, UltraHighRelief,Barndog,EXOJUNKIE,ldhair,fivecents,paesan,Crusty...
  • Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭✭✭

6-0 in a weak division, 6-5 against the rest of the NFL.
    0-4 against playoff teams not named Philadelphia
    The NFC East was officially eliminated from the playoffs at 7 pm

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options

Everyone questioned KC earlier in the season ( I was one ) and Buffalo through their rough patches.
    What we forget is both teams played a division winner schedule. Very few games to pause and catch their breath. But what it does is elevate their game week and week out.
    Playing a 3rd place schedule really gives the team a false sense of themselves
    Dallas will always be Dallas

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options
    1951WheatiesPremium1951WheatiesPremium Posts: 6,246 ✭✭✭✭✭

@2dueces said:
    Everyone questioned KC earlier in the season ( I was one ) and Buffalo through their rough patches.
    What we forget is both teams played a division winner schedule. Very few games to pause and catch their breath. But what it does is elevate their game week and week out.

Not me…

…been calling a SuperBowl rematch since September and nothing has dissuaded me.

I am very much looking forward to Rodgers laying a playoff egg and blaming his teammates again; you can almost set your watch by it…

Curious about the rare, mysterious and beautiful 1951 Wheaties Premium Photos?

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/987963/1951-wheaties-premium-photos-set-registry#latest

• Options

Jerry Jones is a good guy. So good he falls in love with his players and pays them way too much. Zeke has declined each year. 31 yards last night. $75M for a mid level QB. I’m not even mentioning the millions on defense.

W.C.Fields
  • Options
    jay0791jay0791 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭✭

That last play was right up there with the seahawks bad call.

Collecting PSA... FB,BK,HK,and BB HOF RC sets
    1948-76 Topps FB Sets
    FB & BB HOF Player sets
    1948-1993 NY Yankee Team Sets
  • Options
    zippcityzippcity Posts: 888 ✭✭✭✭

In typical fashion Arlington's team goes out with a whimper.

Save our Country. Positive BST: Collectorcoins- Mariner020648- profharoldhill- coppertoning- agentjim007- cucamongacoin- ElKevo- mercurydimeguy- Utahcoin-AJAAN-AUandAG- surfinxhi- ZoidMeister- TwoSides2acoin-
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,554 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dallas failed miserably yesterday, > @jay0791 said:

That last play was right up there with the seahawks bad call.

Had Dak ran it to the point in the field he was supposed to and threw the ball to the ref they might have pulled it off, that is a last chance for one throw to the end zone but Ofcourse they could have just thrown an out to a player near the sideline like they did the other plays on that drive that we’re working and SF was allowing. It wasn’t broke so like a true NFL coach they had to try and fix it lol

• Options
    streeterstreeter Posts: 4,312 ✭✭✭✭✭

@1951WheatiesPremium said:

@2dueces said:

Not me…

I am very much looking forward to Rodgers laying a playoff egg and blaming his teammates again; you can almost set your watch by it…

Oh please.
    The Pack will be favored for every home game and field advantage . Rodgers lays far fewer eggs than most. Pack cannot win unless Rodgers is on his game. Sometimes people get hurt. That's the only way the Pack lays an egg.
    Rodgers can and will disect every opponent.

Have a nice day
  • Options

The new Dallas slogan should be a yellow flag

• Options

@2dueces said:

Not me…

I’d love to see Green Bay fail!

• Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,176 ✭✭✭✭✭

having been surrounded by insufferable Cowboys fans my entire life, trust me, this is the slogan

"despite the fact that we haven't won sh*t in over a quarter century, we're still America's team and we'll be favored again next year"

• Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,176 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options

“1995” would work as well

• Options
    1951WheatiesPremium1951WheatiesPremium Posts: 6,246 ✭✭✭✭✭

@streeter said:

@2dueces said:

Not me…

Oh please.
    The Pack will be favored for every home game and field advantage . Rodgers lays far fewer eggs than most. Pack cannot win unless Rodgers is on his game. Sometimes people get hurt. That's the only way the Pack lays an egg.
    Rodgers can and will disect every opponent.

There’s always next year 😉

Curious about the rare, mysterious and beautiful 1951 Wheaties Premium Photos?

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/987963/1951-wheaties-premium-photos-set-registry#latest

• Options
    streeterstreeter Posts: 4,312 ✭✭✭✭✭

Matt leflure and his poor st coach lost this game

Have a nice day