Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Hello!

Hello fellow collectors. I'm a decades long collector but new to the forum. Thank you PCGS for allowing me to participate. I look forward to sharing passions and making friends!

Comments

• Options
    WQuarterFreddieWQuarterFreddie Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome aboard! What coins/currency do you collect?

• Options
    divecchiadivecchia Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome to the forum!!!

Can you share what you collect?

Donato

Hobbyist & Collector (not an investor).
    Donato's Complete US Type Set ---- Donato's Dansco 7070 Modified Type Set ---- Donato's Basic U.S. Coin Design Set

Successful transactions: Shrub68 (Jim), MWallace (Mike)
  • Options
    TurtleCatTurtleCat Posts: 4,595 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome! It’s a great forum to participate in.

• Options
    ifthevamzarockinifthevamzarockin Posts: 8,498 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome to the forum! :)

• Options
    SwampboySwampboy Posts: 12,903 ✭✭✭✭✭

I hope you enjoy your time here and

The entertainment can never be overdressed....except in burlesque

• Options
    joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 15,087 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 4, 2021 11:08AM

Hi and Welcome to School. I say school because you'll be taught in many different topics concerning coins. And not only in coins, but in other areas as well. Such as in ethics, manners and in business. You certainly came to the right place to learn. This forum has many people with the knowledge experience we collectors are willing to achieve. Good luck in all your endeavors and post often. Any questions are welcomed. Most of all, have FUN. Once again, Welcome To The Forum. - Joey :)

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • Options
    Southside7Southside7 Posts: 79 ✭✭✭

Apologies for the goofed-up emojis, lol! Guess I should use the text editor. Oops.

• Options
    goldengolden Posts: 9,183 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome aboard.

• Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,708 ✭✭✭✭✭

welcome. its a good experience here

• Options
    ponderitponderit Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome, there's a lot of very knowledgeable folks on the forum. Enjoy

Successful BST transactions with Rob41281, crazyhounddog, Commoncents, CarlWohlford, blu62vette, Manofcoins, Monstarcoins, coinlietenant, iconbuster, RWW,Nolawyer, NewParadigm, Flatwoods, papabear, Yellowkid, Ankur, Pccoins, tlake22, drddm, Connecticoin, Cladiator, lkeigwin, pursuitofliberty
  • Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome!

• Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 15,030 ✭✭✭✭✭

@marcmoish said:
    Based on what you just wrote @ricko won't be a friend.

That's because @ricko hates toned/tarnished coins, so don't take it personally.

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Southside7.... Welcome aboard.... And I certainly will be a friend. The fact that tarnish on coins does not appeal to me, has nothing to do with what you or others collect. I just avoid them, and avoid the elitist title 'tone' or 'toning' to describe tarnish - which is environmental damage to the surface of the coin. That being said, collect what you like and be happy... It is a great hobby with room for all tastes and preferences. Cheers, RickO

• Options
    SkyManSkyMan Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome aboard!!!

Have FUN!!!

• Options
    Southside7Southside7 Posts: 79 ✭✭✭

LOL! In the spirit of already liking @Ricko and his transparency (because he's right) let me rephrase: I enjoy "beautifully, unintentionally" tarnished coins. Equally, however, I love and admire blast white, screaming red or sparkling gold coins equally as much. I even like nice wooden nickels! :) Hey....I got the smiley face right. I'm exactly like a pro....only not!

• Options
    PillarDollarCollectorPillarDollarCollector Posts: 5,149 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome aboard you can learn a whole lot here. I have been a collector for over 30 years and members here have thought me so much and helped guide me towards books I needed to further my knowledge. This is a great forum.

Coin collecting interests: Latin American early pillar 1 reales

Sports: NFL & NHL

Successful Transactions with the following board members: Pruebas & SimonW

• Options
    LeeBoneLeeBone Posts: 4,353 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome! :)

• Options
    MgarmyMgarmy Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭✭✭

👍👍👍

100% positive transactions with SurfinxHI, bigole, 1madman, collectorcoins, proofmorgan, Luke Marshall, silver pop, golden egg, point five zero,coin22lover, alohagary, blaircountycoin,joebb21

• Options
    CameonutCameonut Posts: 7,272 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome!
    South side of what?

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." - Thomas Jefferson

My digital cameo album 1950-64 Cameos - take a look!

• Options
    SmudgeSmudge Posts: 9,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome, good place to learn. The level of expertise here never ceases to amaze me.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file