Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

The PSA website has a new look!

AFLfanAFLfan Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭

A brand new version of the PSA website was released this morning. Cleaner design. Better user interface. Easier to find information and instructions. We’d like to hear what you think. Please share comments and feedback in this thread so that any potential issues are sure to be addressed. Thank you!

Todd Tobias - Grateful Collector - I focus on autographed American Football League sets, Fleer & Topps, 1960-1969, and lacrosse cards.

Comments

• miwlvrnmiwlvrn Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks great; oddly enough, I was having a hard time finding the link from the new PSA site that would take you to this CU board. Is it still there and I'm missing it somehow?

• @miwlvrn said:
    Looks great; oddly enough, I was having a hard time finding the link from the new PSA site that would take you to this CU board. Is it still there and I'm missing it somehow?

I believe the home page is taller, and footer a bit different - the link is in the footer under 'Resources' called "Forums" - or it's on the bottom of the "Resources" page from the 'Services' top menu. I believe it was this way before, but perhaps the home page and navigation changes modified the flow. Thank you for your feedback!

T. Whitmeyer
    Front-end Developer, Collectors Universe

• miwlvrnmiwlvrn Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 15, 2020 12:15PM

Thanks, found it.

I had been used to the Resources menu being among the row of options near things like Pop Report, Auction Prices, etc. with the old version of the site. I see the Forums link near the bottom now.

• thedutymon11thedutymon11 Posts: 633 ✭✭✭✭

Afternoon,

Actually I do have a question. As an example: The old site if I wanted to find an obscure issue from say the 1930's, it allowed me to scroll through the years from the oldest to all the way to the most current year then just click on the year, and it would pull up all the sets for that year. Now it only allows so many years per page, and if you don't know what page say 1956 is on then you have to enter the year each time you want to change years. In other words it will make it harder to search if say you don't know the exact year, but know its from the 30's, now you have to enter each year to search it doing away with the scroll feature that allowed you to just Back click to the list of years then scroll up or down. Am I explaining myself? And then it only brings up results with that year in it like 1932, 1932-33, 1932-38...ect. So if you just want to scroll through and look at different sets from different years, not even a whole page of years shows up at each search let alone the entire list of years.

Thanks

YeeHah!

Neil

• AFLfanAFLfan Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks, Neil. I have passed along your comment.

Todd Tobias - Grateful Collector - I focus on autographed American Football League sets, Fleer & Topps, 1960-1969, and lacrosse cards.
  • thedutymon11thedutymon11 Posts: 633 ✭✭✭✭

Hey Todd,

Perhaps it was my Apple.....Now the problem has gone away, I can scroll through from 1880 all the way to 2020!

Thanks

YeaHah!

Neil

• AFLfanAFLfan Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭

ok. And I assume you were talking about pop report area?

• @thedutymon11 said:
    Hey Todd,

Perhaps it was my Apple.....Now the problem has gone away, I can scroll through from 1880 all the way to 2020!

Thanks

YeaHah!

Neil

I am still paginating the pop report set list, but I defaulted the code to start with 250. I am glad that this has fixed the majority of cases for you!

T. Whitmeyer
    Front-end Developer, Collectors Universe

• RoflesRofles Posts: 752 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry for being off-topic, but I love the transparency Between users and CU. New site looks amazing!

• LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

Some inconsistency on the Trading Card Grading - Economy service level Declared Value noted in another thread: https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/comment/12711544/#Comment_12711544

Overall, I'm liking the design, on the desktop interface at least, haven't tried mobile yet.

• 1951WheatiesPremium1951WheatiesPremium Posts: 6,242 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mobile is excellent. Much more user friendly and a cleaner and crisper look with more intuitive navigation.

My order tracker seems to be stuck on grading, though. 😉😂

Curious about the rare, mysterious and beautiful 1951 Wheaties Premium Photos?

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/987963/1951-wheaties-premium-photos-set-registry#latest

• picklepetepicklepete Posts: 414 ✭✭✭✭

@1951WheatiesPremium said:

My order tracker seems to be stuck on grading, though. 😉😂

Perfect ! ..Lol

• dtsagent9dtsagent9 Posts: 69 ✭✭✭

You guys did a great job with the site! Thank You.

Eddie