Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

New PSA Customer Request Center

Beginning today PSA is releasing a new portal for our customers through their online account - CUSTOMER REQUEST CENTER. The PSA Customer Request Center is designed specifically for customers inquiring about Label Corrections (Mech Errors), Research Requests and Damage Reviews. Customers can submit inquiries through their online accounts. Please submit front and back images of the item(s) in question with as much detailed information as possible.

The benefits for PSA customers are two-fold. First, those customers contacting PSA with these specific issues will receive quicker responses than before. Second, the removal of these requests from the Customer Service queue will free up Customer Service reps to respond more quickly to the inquiries they receive via phone and email.

NOTE*** Any customers requesting a “Free Reholder” that does not fall under the damage review or label correction sections should be submitted through normal Customer Service route.

Todd Tobias - Grateful Collector - I focus on autographed American Football League sets, Fleer & Topps, 1960-1969, and lacrosse cards.

Comments

• LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

Awesome, I'll be trying it out today for my Mech Errors!

• cefy1cefy1 Posts: 430 ✭✭✭
    edited August 15, 2020 6:17PM

It could be just me, but when I try to upload an image it seems like it is updating my profile picture and not attaching it to the request.

Figured it out, was image size that was causing issue.

Always buying Gretzky PSA Graded

Need some 2007 A&G Regular Back Mini's PM if you have any and I will send my needs list.
  • kcherevkakcherevka Posts: 109 ✭✭✭

Thanks for this! Already submitted a research request for some 1974 Steelers Team Sheets that I can't find any info about. Hopefully PSA has a better database and can find a checklist or something. Also have a mechanical error that I'm excited to get fixed.

• jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭

glad you guys came up with this. the previous system of emailing was useless. I am still waiting for an email!! not very customer friendly service when it comes time to fix PSA's mistakes. mistakes that can cost its paying customers $$ in sales. right not PWCC has a mislabeled 1998 Playoff Contenders Leather Registered...problem is it isn't a registered variety. there is no numbered stamp on the back. They also label this as the highest PSA graded card of this variety. Which it isn't because it is not that variety. it was either recently graded or reholdered as it is in a newer cert label holder.

According to Beckett..."These "registered" exchange cards were available to the first 152-collectors to send in a complete set of either Contenders Leather, Pennants, and Tickets to Playoff. The sets were registered by Playoff by stamping each card in gold foil on the backs in the order in which they were received. Example: "NO. 14." The sets were shipped back along with other redemption prizes. According to Playoff, only 51-sets of Contenders Leather were stamped."

can PSA get this eBay listing pulled as they are truly not selling what they claim to be but taking advantage of PSA's mistake and trying to get someone to pay more for a card that isn't what the cert label says it is. eBay item # 402363673068.

Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • eagles33eagles33 Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭

Can someone post a link. I can’t seem to get to this on my phone.

Scans of most of my Misc rookies can be found <a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://forums.collectors.com/m...y&keyword1=Non%20major">here
  • miwlvrnmiwlvrn Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭✭✭

Still hoping that PSA restores the formerly available option of adding a sentence note per line item on the electronic sub forms. Any chance of that one?

edited August 25, 2020 10:29AM

It’s incredibly frustrating. I spent a lot of time compiling a checklist, getting images of the front and back of the album and images of all of the non sport cards in the set that were not included in the checklist. I went back and forth with specs department and finally got the green light. I sent the Jimmy Connors card from the set in my last sub and when it moved onto phases 4 I was disappointed to see it got “no spec info”. To make it even more frustrating is that psa has graded the Ali card from the set and the set is already in their specs
    https://www.psacard.com/pop/multi-sport-cards/1979/chocolates-torras-hace-millones-de-anos/164423

It makes no sense what so ever That a card from a set that is already recognized and graded gets a N9.

Scans of most of my Misc rookies can be found <a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://forums.collectors.com/m...y&keyword1=Non%20major">here
  • pab1969pab1969 Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not trying to be negative here but I have been dealing with a simple issue (getting 4 PSA/DNA certs into my auto registry set that don't show as being autos when I enter the certs) for over 4 months. I have sent numerous pictures, I have gone back and forth with emails, and I have spoken to customer service along with research representatives. It is a very simple issue, clearly they can see the cards are autographed and are slabbed as such. So how many people and how much longer will it take to get the cert numbers corrected? I am still waiting patiently but very unhappy with the service provided. I don't now how this new format will help expedite my situation.

• miwlvrnmiwlvrn Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have several hundred mech error cards still needing correction. The time associated with seeking approval by scanning each card twice plus messaging is a frustrating task, as well as the extra however many months they will be gone getting corrected after it took many months to get them graded in the first place. The platform for correcting mech errors needs to be improved by PSA where they are in the stage when the cards have been graded and sent to assembly but not yet shipped, as opposed to doing so after they've been received from a completed grading order. The notes section in the review order webpage does not allow very many typed characters, so the customer at present cannot usually add sufficient info to help the specs dept. with what needs to be corrected.

• jeffv96mastersjeffv96masters Posts: 594 ✭✭✭✭

@AFLfan said:

The benefits for PSA customers are two-fold. First, those customers contacting PSA with these specific issues will receive quicker responses than before. Second, the removal of these requests from the Customer Service queue will free up Customer Service reps to respond more quickly to the inquiries they receive via phone and email.

Just a suggestion = could we PLEASE have them remove the currently stated response time showing of 3 business days and put in the actual more realistic response time of 30 business days for label related. Putting 3 business days in creates unreasonable expectations on both the Customer Support end and the customers end.

• jeffv96mastersjeffv96masters Posts: 594 ✭✭✭✭

Also can I ask if they will be including a 4th category for slabs found with debris in them?
    Its not "damaged" per se, just has debris in the slab inside and I want them fixed.
    One has biologic debris (food) the other has plastic debris

Thanks-
    jeff

• LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

Took me a while to round up all my Mech Errors, but received confirmation of all on the same day I sent them in.

edited September 2, 2020 11:57AM

I can’t find this function. Is it only available on a desktop ?

Thanks PSA for fixing my N9 issue. I reported the error on a different line item while in phase 4 and it worked.

• JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,171 ✭✭✭✭✭

@miwlvrn said:
    It is extremely frustrating when you (1) identify your items correctly on a sub form; (2) notice that after literally 9 months of order processing, you see that the research dept and grader still has the card(s) labeled incorrectly by ignoring the info on the sub form; (3) report the errors within the order processing review stage prior to shipment; (4) see that the order was shipped without fixing the errors reported; (5) have to then report the very same errors again after receiving the order; and (6) ship them back to PSA again and wait likely many more months for mech error correction when it should have been processed correctly the first time.

I am experiencing the same exact thing. I notified PSA that several items seemed to be incorrect, and was basically blown off. I emailed at least one more time trying to let them know the items appeared incorrectly identified, so now I have reported them as errors. I hope they get this resolved before shipping them to me.

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • thedutymon11thedutymon11 Posts: 633 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 29, 2021 3:56PM

Nevermind!

• Hello,

Need some help with some information. I have an opportunity to purchasea 2000 Bowman Chrome Tom Brady Rookie. My hold back is the label reads "2000 Bowman" can someone help me with information on whether this was standard back then, or is it an issue? Any direction would help, I have been in the PSA que for days .

Thank you

Bill

• winterwinter Posts: 73 ✭✭

one of my PSA/DNA already authenticated, when in transit to my registered address home, was returned to PSA, and already delivered in PSA 1 month ago. several emails sent, and no response. How can I manage this.

• olb31olb31 Posts: 2,898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 20, 2022 6:27AM

prices going down is not psa's responsibility.
    now what is the part i think is an issue for psa was allowing subbers to send in 10 cards on their value pricing. they were flooded with orders to the point the post office told them something had to change. usps couldn't handle the volume. its more practical, less time consuming and more profitable to have the following:

250 card minimums for $12 vs having 25 10 card orders for $12. same revenue but extensively more work and was one of the main problems that put them into this position. i would rather prepare 1 tax return for $250 then 10 for $25 each.

Work hard and you will succeed!!
  • DeutscherGeistDeutscherGeist Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭✭

Noles2148,

The label on that card should have read Bowman Chrome. Its a PSA error. The card runs a risk of selling for less than its actually worth. The standard Bowman card sells for less than the premium Bowman Chrome.

"So many of our DREAMS at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we SUMMON THE WILL they soon become INEVITABLE "- Christopher Reeve

BST: Tennessebanker, Downtown1974, LarkinCollector, nendee
  • junkwaxgemsjunkwaxgems Posts: 236 ✭✭✭

The CRC is an absolute joke.

I submit a base Topps card. PSA enters it as the Home Team Advantage parallel during the Grading step.

I use the CRC to correct it. Beth Dumas at PSA corrects the label. Great!

Sub moves to Assemby. PSA changes it to FACTORY MISPRINT/NO GRADE NO CHARGE

I email PSA/Beth/CRC about this.

They reply that my card, pulled from the standard Topps factory set, is an HTA version missing its foil HTA stamp.

I reply to them that it is absolutely not a "missing stamp" card and if it were there would likely be some trace of embossing visible. I offer to send photos of another copy as well for further proof.

They auto reply with the rhetorical: Your request has been updated message. No acknowledgement of the info provided or engagement of any kind.

So I guess I am SOL on this? No possible recourse? Can't reach a person on the phone. Absolute garbage customer service with zero common sense or accountability in any fashion.

fka jacksoncoupage, comc.com: junkwaxgems, ebay: junkwaxgems
  • jay0791jay0791 Posts: 3,508 ✭✭✭✭

Love PSA cards.
    But does PSA have customer service at all?
    Evetime, I have emailed PSA I never even get a response.

Collecting PSA... FB,BK,HK,and BB HOF RC sets
    1948-76 Topps FB Sets
    FB & BB HOF Player sets
    1948-1993 NY Yankee Team Sets
  • pdoidoipdoidoi Posts: 459 ✭✭✭

I have called a few times and have had no problem getting through. I have also called and then not able to reach someone. I guess it is maybe a hit or miss.

• JolleyWrencherJolleyWrencher Posts: 605 ✭✭✭

A simple and cost effective partial solution would be to implement a chat function bot that routes calls to live agents via chat which the bot cannot answer based on customer provided information. This would dramatically cut down on the customer service call queues.

I did apply to PSA...pull my resume and call me. 20+ combined years as an aerospace engineer, project manager, small business owner with a BBA in Management and BS in Computer Science... I'm an outside the box problem solving addict and I'd sure love to help make the customer service experience top notch.