Home World & Ancient Coins Forum

New website from James Beach

As a dealer I have attended shows all over the US for over 30 years. Because of the lack of shows, I have launched a website for Ancient and World coins! jamesbeachrarecoins.com has over 300 coins listed for sale. Please visit and take a look at what we are offering. Quality coins in all price ranges. If you are a returning customer or new to us, we look forward to connecting with you!

Comments

• numismagramnumismagram Posts: 145 ✭✭✭

Nice site, Jim! Congrats on it!

Jeremy Bostwick

For exceptional works of medallic art, check out our current inventory at Numismagram!

• AtlascoinAtlascoin Posts: 40 ✭✭

Kudos, Jim! wishing you the best with the website.

• BoosibriBoosibri Posts: 11,839 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome to the forum and best of luck with the new website!

• FilamCoinsFilamCoins Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭

Congrats!

• TwoKopeikiTwoKopeiki Posts: 9,528 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome to the forum Jim! Good luck with the site!

• JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

Beat wishes Jim!

mark

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭

Hi James, I bought something small from your site just now, however I feel you need to adjust your shipping prices. You have a flat shipping fee of $20 for anything under $3,000. If the coin is above a few hundred dollars, sure makes sense. But when you buy a $20,$30,$40, or $100 item, that seems very high.

Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • ZoharZohar Posts: 6,629 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good luck James! Miss the shows!

• ajaanajaan Posts: 17,070 ✭✭✭✭✭

$55 coin and $20 shipping? I think NOT!

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • mkmann123. Thank you for the purchase! I have emailed you twice today to try and confirm your mailing address. Please send your shipping address to jbrcoins@gmail.com. I will get your order out as soon as I hear from you. As I have just launched my site I am still making adjustments, I really appreciate the feedback and will make changes. I will give you a $10 refund for shipping and include it with your order. I hope you are pleased with your order and let me know if you have any further concerns. Thank you, James

• mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭

@JBeach sent you a private message. Not sure why you didnt get my reply.

Thanks for your response regarding shipping, will definitely be checking out your site regularly.

Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • MrEurekaMrEureka Posts: 23,891 ✭✭✭✭✭

Tell Biggie Andy says hello!

Andy Lustig

Doggedly collecting coins of the Central American Republic.

Visit the Society of US Pattern Collectors at USPatterns.com.