Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins

SOLD - Lustrous 1774 Portrait 2 Reales

YorkshiremanYorkshireman Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sitting here on my screened porch in the amazing southern sunshine after work (at home, of course), I have decided to list for sale one of my most beautiful coins.
While this specimen is in my real “Box of 20”, it is not in that public one posted by our hosts.... Alas, it is in an NGC holder, which bothers me not at all. I have intended to cross it, but just have not gotten around to it since PCGS graders went back to work.

It is amazing in hand with great Proof like luster.
My photos do not do it justice.
I love it and you will too (or your money back)!
Any way, here she is :

A Charles III Mexico 2 reales in NGC 64. Asking $1400 OBO , basically the same price a much inferior coin sold for at this year’s NYINC.
Can we remember that far back?`Was that the last show anyone attended?

Yorkshireman,Obsessed collector of round, metallic pieces of history.Hunting for Latin American colonial portraits plus cool US & British coins.

Comments

• ChopmarkedTradesChopmarkedTrades Posts: 495 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, it was actually the last show I attended! Beautiful coin, the strike looks fantastic.

• YorkshiremanYorkshireman Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ChopmarkedTrades said:
    Yes, it was actually the last show I attended! Beautiful coin, the strike looks fantastic.

Thanks! The strike is amazing.
    While it doesn’t have any chop marks, make me an offer. Another member and I are discussing it now.

Yorkshireman,Obsessed collector of round, metallic pieces of history.Hunting for Latin American colonial portraits plus cool US & British coins.

TTT

TTT

TTT

One offer.
    Can I have another?

• BoosibriBoosibri Posts: 11,840 ✭✭✭✭✭

If you are running an auction why not put the coin on eBay?

Because selling it this way ...
    Came to me in a vision.