Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

PCGS newest contest for early finds of 2020 circulated coins

WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 6,314 ✭✭✭✭✭

With PCGS newest registry contest set: https://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/composite/7688
So lets see those new pennies, nickels and dimes
You can do raw or certified. P and D mintmarks only!
Hope someone who posts here wins part of the offerings by PCGS
Good luck! :)

Kennedys are my quest...

Comments

• WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 6,314 ✭✭✭✭✭

bump

Kennedys are my quest...

• AlanLastufkaAlanLastufka Posts: 188 ✭✭✭✭

I sent in my pennies last week, the front page updated after my order was moved to "grading" status, so I might have had the first order in? I'm sending in my nickels and dimes this week. I'll post images/grades when they come back!

yes PCGS is announcing that they have cents nickels and dimes all p mints but no grades yet let us know what grades you get and where are those d mint coins?

Kennedys are my quest...

• @WAYNEAS said:
    yes PCGS is announcing that they have cents nickels and dimes all p mints but no grades yet let us know what grades you get and where are those d mint coins?

Pop reports are available for the nickels (PCGS #810724) and dimes (PCGS #810721) right now if you want to see some of the early grades.

@PCGS_SocialMedia said:

@WAYNEAS said:

Pop reports are available for the nickels (PCGS #810724) and dimes (PCGS #810721) right now if you want to see some of the early grades.

thanks

Kennedys are my quest...

@WAYNEAS said:

My cents have been in Quality Check since Wednesday, and because the grades didn't post before they closed for today, I probably won't get them until Tuesday now, as I'm assuming PCGS is closed on Monday for the holiday. But I will update when they post, I haven't forgotten!

Grades finally posted, I wanted all 65 or higher and I was not disappointed. So I'll keep the first 66+ for myself and eBay the rest.

really nice grades
    keep up the search for the others
    and continued good luck wishes in your search
    :)

Kennedys are my quest...

PCGS is showing a ms66+ Lincoln on their website as an early find
    I think it is one of your coins.
    ZAZAM

Kennedys are my quest...

@AlanLastufka said:
    Grades finally posted, I wanted all 65 or higher and I was not disappointed. So I'll keep the first 66+ for myself and eBay the rest.

was glad to see your new post saying that the ms66+ was your coin

Kennedys are my quest...