PCGS newest contest for early finds of 2020 circulated coins

With PCGS newest registry contest set: https://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/composite/7688
So lets see those new pennies, nickels and dimes
You can do raw or certified. P and D mintmarks only!
Hope someone who posts here wins part of the offerings by PCGS
Good luck! :)

Comments

  • WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 291 ✭✭✭

    bump

  • AlanLastufkaAlanLastufka Posts: 113 ✭✭✭

    I sent in my pennies last week, the front page updated after my order was moved to "grading" status, so I might have had the first order in? I'm sending in my nickels and dimes this week. I'll post images/grades when they come back!

  • WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 291 ✭✭✭

    yes PCGS is announcing that they have cents nickels and dimes all p mints but no grades yet let us know what grades you get and where are those d mint coins?

  • @WAYNEAS said:
    yes PCGS is announcing that they have cents nickels and dimes all p mints but no grades yet let us know what grades you get and where are those d mint coins?

    Pop reports are available for the nickels (PCGS #810724) and dimes (PCGS #810721) right now if you want to see some of the early grades.

  • WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 291 ✭✭✭

    @PCGS_SocialMedia said:

    @WAYNEAS said:
    yes PCGS is announcing that they have cents nickels and dimes all p mints but no grades yet let us know what grades you get and where are those d mint coins?

    Pop reports are available for the nickels (PCGS #810724) and dimes (PCGS #810721) right now if you want to see some of the early grades.

    thanks

  • AlanLastufkaAlanLastufka Posts: 113 ✭✭✭

    @WAYNEAS said:
    yes PCGS is announcing that they have cents nickels and dimes all p mints but no grades yet let us know what grades you get and where are those d mint coins?

    My cents have been in Quality Check since Wednesday, and because the grades didn't post before they closed for today, I probably won't get them until Tuesday now, as I'm assuming PCGS is closed on Monday for the holiday. But I will update when they post, I haven't forgotten!

  • Grades finally posted, I wanted all 65 or higher and I was not disappointed. So I'll keep the first 66+ for myself and eBay the rest.

  • WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 291 ✭✭✭

    really nice grades
    keep up the search for the others
    and continued good luck wishes in your search
    :)

  • WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 291 ✭✭✭

    PCGS is showing a ms66+ Lincoln on their website as an early find
    I think it is one of your coins.
    ZAZAM

  • WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 291 ✭✭✭

    @AlanLastufka said:
    Grades finally posted, I wanted all 65 or higher and I was not disappointed. So I'll keep the first 66+ for myself and eBay the rest.

    was glad to see your new post saying that the ms66+ was your coin

Sign In or Register to comment.