Home Precious Metals

A Whale Is Accumulating Silver Futures

derrybderryb Posts: 36,111 ✭✭✭✭✭

And it's JP Morgan's biggest, and most secret silver client

"It will be interesting to see if this move, combined with China’s increasing gold reserves, results in a significant jump in the silver price. If the silver whale is China, then it’s a reasonable supposition that China is signalling by its actions that it expects dollar prices for gold, and therefore silver, to continue higher over time."

The decline from democracy to tyranny is both a natural and inevitable one.

Comments

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Fasten your seatbelts....this roller coaster ride could get interesting....Or not.... ;) Cheers, RickO

• MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,123 ✭✭✭✭✭

@derryb said:
    "If the silver whale is China, then it’s a reasonable supposition that China is signalling by its actions that it expects dollar prices for gold, and therefore silver, to continue higher over time."

wouldn't china be accumulating on the spot market?

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • metalmeistermetalmeister Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭✭✭

China is hoarding Gold and PM's not 000111000's crypto currency.
    nuff said

email: ccacollectibles@yahoo.com

100% Positive BST transactions
  • johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,411 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ricko said:
    Fasten your seatbelts....this roller coaster ride could get interesting....Or not.... ;) Cheers, RickO

we shall see

• MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,123 ✭✭✭✭✭

carp

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • WWWWWW Posts: 2,609 ✭✭✭

Oh Carp! But it has a whale of a tail.

• jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,302 ✭✭✭✭✭

eh? huh? :)

Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • CoulportCoulport Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭

It’s a dragon, carp, whale hybrid. :D

The most money I made are on coins I haven't sold.

Got quoins?
  • cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,549 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 14, 2019 7:46AM

The linked article seems to throw a lot of cold water on the conspiracy theory that JPM owns hundreds of millions of oz of silver.

Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• blitzdudeblitzdude Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭

@cohodk said:
    The linked article seems to throw a lot of cold water on the conspiracy theory that JPM owns hundreds of millions of oz of silver.

For sure, not to mention zero hedge has always been nothing but a peddler of conspiracy theories . The silver Chinese whale is just another. Better hurry up before the whale explosion and GET SOME NOW! lol

The whole worlds off its rocker, buy Gold™.

For sure, not to mention zero hedge has always been nothing but a peddler of conspiracy theories . The silver Chinese whale is just another. Better hurry up before the whale explosion and GET SOME NOW! lol

Please provide us some facts, and that'll make us all rich.

I knew it would happen.
  • KindaNewishKindaNewish Posts: 827 ✭✭✭✭✭

@blitzdude said:

@cohodk said:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=XT4vLmj_iiM

Masters is widely credited as the creator of the credit default swap as a financial instrument.

Why would anyone believe anything that Blythe Masters or JPMorgan Chase have to say about these opaque markets?

I knew it would happen.
  • OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

@KindaNewish said:

@blitzdude said:

@cohodk said:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=XT4vLmj_iiM

Those whales are loaded with hot air. ;)

"Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."