Home Precious Metals
Options

One Kilo Bar - Poured in wood - Interesting

1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

One Kilo Bar - Poured in wood - Interesting

https://youtu.be/Rq3Ae4pSrmQ

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

Comments

• Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,502 ✭✭✭✭✭

cool

• Options
    chumleychumley Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭✭

will that have pour lines or tree rings?

• Options
    ZubieZubie Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭✭

yes, that's an older video from The Bear. I think its super cool! I'm going to start pouring silver pretty soon and that one of my first thing I want to try.

Positive BST Transactions with:
    Overdate, BestMR, Weather11AM, TDEC1000, Carew4me, BigMarty58, Coinsarefun, Golfer72, UnknownComic, DMarks, JFoot13, ElKevvo, Truthteller, Duxbutt, TwoSides2aCoin, PerryHall, mhammerman, Papabear, Wingsrule, WTCG, MillerJW, Ciccio, zrlevin, dantheman984, tee135, jdimmick, gsa1fan, jmski52, SUMORADA, guitarwes, bstat1020, pitboss, meltdown, Schmitz7, 30AnvZ28, pragmaticgoat, wondercoin & MkMan123
  • Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Interesting !!! :)

Timbuk3
  • Options
    HemisphericalHemispherical Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭✭✭

Definitely liked the look of the bar on the second pour from the wood mold.

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,200 ✭✭✭✭✭

About 2 ozt jumped out...

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very interesting effect.... not sure how it would sell, but certainly unique. Of course, it can always be reclaimed and remolded. Cheers, RickO

• Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,685 ✭✭✭✭✭

Interesting...

• Options
    pendragon1998pendragon1998 Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭
    edited April 18, 2019 8:17PM

I mean, yes, it looks cool. But he must be insane doing a pour over a tub of freaking water. That is asking for a complete disaster. You keep water well away from molten metal. It causes steam explosions.