They can never fall below zero.
There once was a place called
Camelotimage

Comments

• Coll3ctorColl3ctor Posts: 3,310 ✭✭✭

<< <i>They can never fall below zero. >>

That IS reason to worry !!!
  • MrSpudMrSpud Posts: 4,498 ✭✭✭
    If someone found unlimited amounts of gold and it was discovered that gold caused cancer, you'd have to pay a Hazmat team to come and haul it away. image

• All these double eagles I'm holding will still be worth $20 when I want to sell them won't they?
  • TomohawkTomohawk Posts: 667 ✭✭

<< <i>All these double eagles I'm holding will still be worth $20 when I want to sell them won't they? >>

Sure...any time in the future I'll guarantee I'll buy them at $30 for each $20 double eagle...that way, you'll always be sure to have some "extra!" image
    ASE Addict...but oh so poor!
  • CoinstartledCoinstartled Posts: 10,135 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wise old Bear!

• dan_marinellidan_marinelli Posts: 195 ✭✭✭

You should worry about the price of gold only if the price of jewelry comes way down. Stuff guys buy for their girls has a huge impact!

Successful transactions here and ATS with: jwitten, Rob41281, bajjerfan, cucamongacoin, Jim F., physics-fan3.14, x2rider, Wahoo554, Weather11am, Relaxn, jimineez1, Ronyahski, Bliggity, SurfinxHI, McGrump (thru BAJJERFAN), ms71, Downtown1974, ad4400

• Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow, that's an 11 yr. old thread !!! ;)

Timbuk3
  • illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's always an argument for buying junk silver vs. generic rounds/bars. At least you always have the face value of the coins to spend if PM prices go lower than face!

:+1:

• ADGADG Posts: 423 ✭✭✭

Until I saw the date, I thought Huh??????

"The vaccines work,” Trump said, adding that the people who “get very sick and go to the hospital” are unvaccinated.
    “Look, the results of the vaccine are very good, and if you do get it, it’s a very minor form,” Trump continued. “People aren’t dying when they take the vaccine.”
    Do your part, America 💉😷

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

For those who were not around when Bear was with us... He was a very knowledgeable coin collector and also quite witty.... His Tales from Coinalot were very popular - wherein he would weave a tale with forum members names as the integral players.... Great stuff... Cheers, RickO

• dpooledpoole Posts: 5,940 ✭✭✭✭✭

...except that Guy (gyocomcd) originated Coinalot and provided the best, classic material for that creation.

Just credit where credit is due. Not to disparage Bear, who was a sweetie.

• tneigtneig Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭

"If Eva knew how much I spent on.... "

Best one of those videos ever.

COA
  • derrybderryb Posts: 36,118 ✭✭✭✭✭

Peter Schiff: The Bigger The Boom, The Bigger The Bust

"When this final bubble pops, gold is going through the roof –I do think that by the time this bubble has run its course, you’ll be able to buy the Dow Jones for an ounce of gold."

The decline from democracy to tyranny is both a natural and inevitable one.

• thefinnthefinn Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭✭✭

@dan_marinelli said:
    You should worry about the price of gold only if the price of jewelry comes way down. Stuff guys buy for their girls has a huge impact!

Is that why they built the bullion depository at Fort Knox?
    If it has no value, why don't they give tours, or let you stop on the side of road to take pictures.

thefinn
  • dan_marinellidan_marinelli Posts: 195 ✭✭✭

@thefinn said:

@dan_marinelli said:

Is that why they built the bullion depository at Fort Knox?
    If it has no value, why don't they give tours, or let you stop on the side of road to take pictures.

During my life, the price of jewelry has never come down, only levels or goes up.

Successful transactions here and ATS with: jwitten, Rob41281, bajjerfan, cucamongacoin, Jim F., physics-fan3.14, x2rider, Wahoo554, Weather11am, Relaxn, jimineez1, Ronyahski, Bliggity, SurfinxHI, McGrump (thru BAJJERFAN), ms71, Downtown1974, ad4400