BearBear Posts: 22,099 ✭✭
They can never fall below zero.
There once was a place called
Camelotimage

Comments

• << <i>They can never fall below zero. >>

That IS reason to worry !!!
  • MrSpudMrSpud Posts: 4,498 ✭✭✭
    If someone found unlimited amounts of gold and it was discovered that gold caused cancer, you'd have to pay a Hazmat team to come and haul it away. image

• All these double eagles I'm holding will still be worth $20 when I want to sell them won't they?
    Positive BST transactions with: cohodk (3), commoncents05, CoinsAreNeat (4), Hyperion, sneaky, prooflike, MS67PLUS, Smittys, librtyhead, holeinone1972.
  • TomohawkTomohawk Posts: 669 ✭✭

<< <i>All these double eagles I'm holding will still be worth $20 when I want to sell them won't they? >>

Sure...any time in the future I'll guarantee I'll buy them at $30 for each $20 double eagle...that way, you'll always be sure to have some "extra!" image
    ASE Addict...but oh so poor!
  • CoinstartledCoinstartled Posts: 7,417 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wise old Bear!

• You should worry about the price of gold only if the price of jewelry comes way down. Stuff guys buy for their girls has a huge impact!

Successful transactions here and ATS with: jwitten, Rob41281, bajjerfan, cucamongacoin, Jim F., physics-fan3.14, x2rider, Wahoo554, Weather11am, Relaxn, jimineez1

• Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 10,047 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow, that's an 11 yr. old thread !!! ;)

Timbuk3
  • illini420illini420 Posts: 11,225 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's always an argument for buying junk silver vs. generic rounds/bars. At least you always have the face value of the coins to spend if PM prices go lower than face!

:+1: