Home Sports Talk

A 10-year-old kid won a science fair by proving Tom Brady is a cheater

stevekstevek Posts: 27,572 ✭✭✭✭✭

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/10-year-old-kid-won-science-fair-proving-tom-brady-cheater-184439991.html

Some kids make baking soda and vinegar volcanoes for their science fair projects. Others find a way to turn their passion into a science fair project.

Meet Ace Davis, a 10-year-old kid from Lexington, Kentucky who created a science fair project about Tom Brady. While kids in New England might be trying to figure out how to scientifically prove that Brady is the greatest quarterback who ever lived, Ace decided to go in a different direction. He created a science fair project that proves that Brady is a cheater.

This news story has been on a number of websites and it really hisses me off.

Root for Brady or root against him in any particular game, but how can any football fan not be a fan of Tom Brady?

"They" have glorified the kneeling scumbag Colin Kaepernick for over two years now and still do. While Tom Brady, not only a tremendous goodwill ambassador for the game of football, but an exemplary citizen as well, and this is what a number of stinking media outlets choose to display. A ridiculous so-called "science" project by a smart aleck kid encouraged by who I would be sure are his punk arze snowflake parents.

Comments

• DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

@stevek said:
    https://www.yahoo.com/sports/10-year-old-kid-won-science-fair-proving-tom-brady-cheater-184439991.html

Some kids make baking soda and vinegar volcanoes for their science fair projects. Others find a way to turn their passion into a science fair project.

Meet Ace Davis, a 10-year-old kid from Lexington, Kentucky who created a science fair project about Tom Brady. While kids in New England might be trying to figure out how to scientifically prove that Brady is the greatest quarterback who ever lived, Ace decided to go in a different direction. He created a science fair project that proves that Brady is a cheater.

This news story has been on a number of websites and it really hisses me off.

Root for Brady or root against him in any particular game, but how can any football fan not be a fan of Tom Brady?

"They" have glorified the kneeling scumbag Colin Kaepernick for over two years now and still do. While Tom Brady, not only a tremendous goodwill ambassador for the game of football, but an exemplary citizen as well, and this is what a number of stinking media outlets choose to display. A ridiculous so-called "science" project by a smart aleck kid encouraged by who I would be sure are his punk arze snowflake parents.

Steve....tell us how you really feel. ;) Actually I totally agree with you 100%.

• CoinstartledCoinstartled Posts: 10,135 ✭✭✭✭✭

"Root for Brady or root against him in any particular game, but how can any football fan not be a fan of Tom Brady?"

Rules are optional for Brady. I am no fan.

• 2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,231 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Coinstartled said:
    "Root for Brady or root against him in any particular game, but how can any football fan not be a fan of Tom Brady?"

Just like we never saw Red Grange or Babe Ruth people 50 years from now will have wished they witnessed greatness.
    We are lucky enough to have witnessed it. BTW, I'm a Bills fan. He's beats us like a rug for 17 years.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • CoinstartledCoinstartled Posts: 10,135 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 25, 2019 12:45PM

@2dueces said:

@Coinstartled said:

Just like we never saw Red Grange or Babe Ruth people 50 years from now will have wished they witnessed greatness.
    We are lucky enough to have witnessed it. BTW, I'm a Bills fan. He's beats us like a rug for 17 years.

Ruth was on performance enhancing donuts.

• bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

@1951WheatiesPremium said:
    Tom Brady is a great football player.

He did walk out on his pregnant (or had a newborn) girlfriend (Bridget Moynihan, Blue Bloods ) when the chance to be with a multi millionaire supermodel came along.

Two guys closely asked with TB12 - Julian Edelman and Tom’s trainer - have been linked directly or indirectly with PEDs.

While I’m sure Patriot nation will hate my saying it, he looked like an evasive liar at the ‘DeflateGate’ presser - just a few short days after being a cocky jerk about it on local radio. Clinton sequel choosing of words that day...

So can we please slow down with all the ‘exemplary human’ stuff?

Well Pats fan here , I always assumed he was on PED's for at least the last 5 years. Anyway you can start out as an exemplary human and stay that way your whole life as long as you don't get rich or famous or both. As soon as you get surrounded by bootlickers and brown-noses you turn into a douche bag.

The other day morning sports radio did a bit where they played snippets of a TB-12 rubbish and mixed in gibberish about Scientology and the two were basically the same. Concussion water - invisible aliens same old same old :D

• erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,088 ✭✭✭✭✭

He did walk out on his pregnant (or had a newborn) girlfriend (Bridget Moynihan, Blue Bloods ) when the chance to be with a multi millionaire supermodel came along.

Actually that was not how it when down at all. Brady found out she was pregnant about 3 months after they split up but don't let facts ruin your narrative though.

Moynahan found out that she was pregnant just after she and Brady split.
    https://heavy.com/sports/2015/01/tom-brady-ex-girlfriend-wife-bridget-moynahan-boyfriend/

Brady was shocked when he learned Moynahan was carrying his child. It was about three months after the two had split, and roughly two and half months since he and Bündchen had started dating
    https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/did-tom-brady-leave-bridget-moynahan-while-pregnant.html/

Am I the only one that thinks giselle is a slag?

• stevekstevek Posts: 27,572 ✭✭✭✭✭

Two guys closely asked with TB12 - Julian Edelman and Tom’s trainer - have been linked directly or indirectly with PEDs.

While I’m sure Patriot nation will hate my saying it, he looked like an evasive liar at the ‘DeflateGate’ presser - just a few short days after being a cocky jerk about it on local radio. Clinton sequel choosing of words that day...

So can we please slow down with all the ‘exemplary human’ stuff?

I'll just this once speak for Tom Brady since he is too busy preparing for the Super Bowl...and reply to your remarks for him.

Well excuuuuuuuusssssse meeeeeeeeeee for not being a perfect human being.

• 1951WheatiesPremium1951WheatiesPremium Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 25, 2019 1:49PM

@erikthredd

I’m happy enough money was spread around and they all get along great now. The problems of billionaires, right?

He didn’t knowingly dump her when she was pregnant to get with Gisele, he didn’t knowingly use the balls were deflated and he didn’t knowingly work out with Julian Edelman while he was taking stuff.

You believe what you want, too.

All I know is knowingly and misremembered are the two best words of the 2000s :wink:

Curious about the rare, mysterious and beautiful 1951 Wheaties Premium Photos?

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/987963/1951-wheaties-premium-photos-set-registry#latest

@erikthredd

I’m happy enough money was spread around and they all get along great now. The problems of billionaires, right?

He didn’t knowingly dump her when she was pregnant to get with Gisele, he didn’t knowingly use the balls were deflated and he didn’t knowingly work out with Julian Edelman while he was taking stuff.

All I know is knowingly and misremembered are the two best words of the 2000s :wink:

The fact that the patriots will be in 3 super bowls after the imaginary deflation incident should prove that it never happened

@bronco2078 said:

@erikthredd

The fact that the patriots will be in 3 super bowls after the imaginary deflation incident should prove that it never happened

Post of the Day.

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,341 ✭✭✭✭✭

@bronco2078 said:

I find Giselle way overrated, I mean she could get me to marry her after the first conversation with her BUT legit she is a tad bit too skinny and there are a ton of other woman I’d take before her.

edited January 25, 2019 1:59PM

@erikthredd

Yeah good luck with that conspiracy theory. Its been 10+ years since that split up and the whole "He did walk out on his pregnant girlfriend" statement has been proven entirely false.

All I know is knowingly and misremembered are the two best words of the 2000s

"Misremembered" Can I get that word used in a sentence?
    "Roger Clemens,the known cheat, misremembered ever taking steroids when he helped the Yankees win back to back World Series titles."
    "Misremembered"

Yankees fans of all people should be the last ones throwing stones.

• JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,171 ✭✭✭✭✭

He cheated, he got caught. Move on please. Not a big deal.

I do agree he is a fantastic football quarterback, might be the GOAT. If that makes me a fan I am, but I hope he doesn't win this year. Tired of him and the Patriots. Yes, they are great. PLEASE let the Rams (or anyone else) win the SB.

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set

@perkdog said:

@bronco2078 said:

I find Giselle way overrated, I mean she could get me to marry her after the first conversation with her BUT legit she is a tad bit too skinny and there are a ton of other woman I’d take before her.

She peaked like 15 years ago , but at the time there were way hotter super models . Bridgette was as good looking at the time it was a lateral move except on a cash flow basis.

@bronco2078 said:

Give me Adriana Lima over Giselle everyday of the week and on sunday.
    Pun intended. ;)

@perkdog said:

@bronco2078 said:

The closest I'll ever get to a supermodel is at the grocery store checkout line seeing the magazine covers. :|

@erikthredd said:

@erikthredd

Yeah good luck with that conspiracy theory. Its been 10+ years since that split up and the whole "He did walk out on his pregnant girlfriend" statement has been proven entirely false.

"Roger Clemens,the known cheat, misremembered ever taking steroids when he helped the Yankees win back to back World Series titles."
    "Misremembered"

No, he lied. He took them. Andy Pettitte, who also took them, told the truth about it and again on the stand about Roger Clemens.

I don’t believe there’s many athletes anymore who get there without it. These guys are egomaniacs (90% of the time) who will lie, cheat and steal to get to the top.

Aside from Roger Staubach and Stan Musial, there aren’t too many guys in the GOAT discussions who would also qualify as great human beings. They’re mostly just like us...

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/987963/1951-wheaties-premium-photos-set-registry#latest

When the truth comes out, it gets spun and respun so the original details are murky at best by the end.

Experts on both sides weigh in, always with a high degree of certainty that they’re data is correct.

Here’s an easy question:

You ever know ANYONE who broke up with someone and was in a new ‘serious’ relationships two weeks later that wasn’t already going on during the previous one?

@erikthredd said:

@erikthredd

"Misremembered"

No, he lied. He took them. Andy Pettitte, who also took them, told the truth about it and again on the stand about Roger Clemens.

I don’t believe there’s many athletes anymore who get there without it. These guys are egomaniacs (90% of the time) who will lie, cheat and steal to get to the top.

Aside from Roger Staubach and Stan Musial, there aren’t too many guys in the GOAT discussions who would also qualify as great human beings. They’re mostly just like us...

I never said Tom Brady was a great human being,I just like to to point out that some people are totally full of crap when they make up stuff for their own agenda. That's all.

Also, let’s pretend he didn’t know.

So a girl I dated for three years gets knocked up around the time we break up.

I find out two months later and wish her luck.

Salt of the earth or piece of...?

Because there all famous they all get a pass? If Bridget was my sister, Tom would have missed a second season to a knee injury.

Baseball related.

Is Tom Brady perfect? Of course not, none of us are.

Is Tom Brady great? Of course he is, and it's not even debatable.

The sky is the limit for Brady moving forward after playing football. Whether it's continuing in football in some capacity, more business projects, or it wouldn't surprise me at all if he ventured into politics.

Because there all famous they all get a pass? If Bridget was my sister, Tom would have missed a second season to a knee injury.

Baseball related.

Repeating something you typed earlier doesn't still make it true the second time around. And how exactly did he just wish her luck again?
    He's been a great father to that kid since he found out they were having him which,again if you actually spent 60 seconds researching online,wasn't till months after the split.

Mark this post so you're not surprised one day.

Senator Tom Brady.

Baseball related.

From Wiki:
    Brady and Moynahan ended their relationship sometime in early December 2006, around the time Moynahan became pregnant.[425] John Edward Thomas Moynahan[426] was born on August 22, 2007

Do the math here,9 months earlier would have been the third week of December. They split "early December". How many people do you know that found out they were pregnant literally a week after conception? It became public in mid February
    when, from all reports,Brady found out. Stop trolling already.

@erikthredd said:

Baseball related.

From Wiki:
    Brady and Moynahan ended their relationship sometime in early December 2006, around the time Moynahan became pregnant.[425] John Edward Thomas Moynahan[426] was born on August 22, 2007

Do the math here,9 months earlier would have been the third week of December. They split "early December". How many people do you know that found out they were pregnant literally a week after conception? It became public in mid February

Umm, what?

Answer the question. You typed a bunch or garbage but didn’t answer the question. Take the names out.

Boy meets girl. Boy dates girl for 3 years. Boy gets girl pregnant but they don’t know at the time. Girl tells boy two months later she’s pregnant. He’s 6 weeks into a new relationship and says ‘We’ll come visit’ Girl gives birth to child nine months after they break up. Alone.

They way I was raised, that boy has character issues to put it mildly.

Spin that how you like - that’s the timeline YOU and those tabloid articles laid out. Without the vapid commentary between...

edited January 25, 2019 3:03PM

@erikthredd said:

Baseball related.

From Wiki:

Umm, what?

Answer the question. You typed a bunch or garbage but didn’t answer the question. Take the names out.

Boy meets girl. Boy dates girl for 3 years. Boy gets girl pregnant but they don’t know at the time. Girl tells boy two months later she’s pregnant. He’s 6 weeks into a new relationship and says ‘We’ll come visit’ Girl gives birth to child nine months after they break up. Alone.

They way I was raised, that boy has character issues to put it mildly.

Spin that how you like - that’s the timeline YOU and those tabloid articles laid out. Without the vapid commentary between...

Maybe the problem here is just your upbringing and not this kid's. That pretty much says it all right there.

and FYI,"those tabloid articles" asked psychotherapists about this exact topic and their assessment isn't even close to yours.
    https://www.cheatsheet.com/health-fitness/co-parenting-between-tom-brady-and-bridget-moynahan.html/

But go ahead and keep trollolololololololololololololing along.

I don’t judge anyone on fidelity unless they don’t take care of any kids involved. Brady absolutely takes care of his kids and seems to be a good father so regardless if he cheated or not it’s nobodys business to judge him. As far as him being a “Good guy” none of us know one way or the other.

Enjoy the Boston Kool Aid - glad to see they still don’t cut people off in Boston.

Drink up!

LOL

Enjoy the Boston Kool Aid - glad to see they still don’t cut people off in Boston.

Drink up!

LOL

A driving reference comeback. Nice one.

@erikthredd said:

Drink up!

LOL

A driving reference comeback. Nice one.

Drinking, actually.

You cut someone off when they’ve had enough.

You keep drinking it.

There - it has now been explained so that you can understand.

Drinking, actually.

You cut someone off when they’ve had enough.

You keep drinking it.

There - it has now been explained so that you can understand.

Let me know when you're ready to start talking about all of those deep seeded family issues you have. I can fit you in next tuesday between 10-11. Don't be late,I'll have to charge you for the full hour.

• galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,113 ✭✭✭✭✭

ok this has blown past contentious

how about we let bygones be bygones and go play rankingball together?

Please, guy.

I’m Irish Catholic so even if you believe in reincarnation, you still don’t have enough time to work through my issues.

Based on the memes and gifs I am guessing I was getting kicked out of Boston hotels when you were kicking in the womb.

Please, guy.

I’m Irish Catholic so even if you believe in reincarnation, you still don’t have enough time to work through my issues.

Based on the memes and gifs I am guessing I was getting kicked out of Boston hotels when you were kicking in the womb.

I got grey in my beard but my internet game is strong. ;)
    I thought it was a driving reference because most people that don't travel to Boston much usually complain about getting cut off when they come here. Some of us Massholes cut you off while drinking Koo-Aid so beware. B)

@erikthredd

Some? Just some? When my friends from Boston run out of gas, the driver gets out and breathes in the tank and they can go another 50 miles.

And yes, I was raised to think that if you knock a girl up and don’t marry her then you have no stones.

You want to dance, you gotta pay the band. Even if you were only dancing while drunk and the band is ugly the next day. :smile:

All I was trying to say that what was said above wasn't true,that is all. Brady has three older sisters & a mother who I'm pretty sure wouldn't ever let him skimp out on his fatherly duties if he ever tried to but it was never like that at all.
    Here in NE,Brady farts and its all over social media and anyone paying attention can see that his relationship with his first son is pretty special. Not every professional athlete turns into Antonio Cromartie with 14 kids all over the country.

@galaxy27 said:

There’s a great expression that talks about the bottom line similarity between those arguing on the internet and those competing in the Special Olympics.

Knowing this, I’m never doing much more than smiling while typing - this a fun outlet and not a place to belittle others. Not a behavior I engage in much anymore.

Often the smiles come from the cards pictured here and the stories around them, occasionally from a post.

seems like y'all's menstrual cycles got in sync here

@bronco2078 said:

And based on the speech pattern, I’m guessing you are from the part of the country where family trees don’t fork...

@bronco2078 said:

And based on the speech pattern, I’m guessing you are from the part of the country where family trees don’t fork...

Thats everywhere on the east coast be more specific

• DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is better than Saturday Night Live!!

@galaxy27 said:

There’s a great expression that talks about the bottom line similarity between those arguing on the internet and those competing in the Special Olympics.

Knowing this, I’m never doing much more than smiling while typing - this a fun outlet and not a place to belittle others. Not a behavior I engage in much anymore.

Often the smiles come from the cards pictured here and the stories around them, occasionally from a post.

I’ve always disagreed with the “arguing on the Internet similarities to special Olympics” thing. It’s not at all true, a lot of us have been here for north of ten years and in a lot of ways actually know a lot about each other, that being said I always conduct myself the exact same way I would if I was standing in front of you guys talking face to face. I’m not saying I get angry and think about stuff here once I log off but there is nothing wrong with spirited debates and minor arguments, belittling people is another story though, that is moronic behavior in any fashion

I come here mainly for the emoji's. 🐸

@perkdog said:

@galaxy27 said:

I’ve always disagreed with the “arguing on the Internet similarities to special Olympics” thing. It’s not at all true, a lot of us have been here for north of ten years and in a lot of ways actually know a lot about each other, that being said I always conduct myself the exact same way I would if I was standing in front of you guys talking face to face. I’m not saying I get angry and think about stuff here once I log off but there is nothing wrong with spirited debates and minor arguments, belittling people is another story though, that is moronic behavior in any fashion

You are talking about discussion - which I love, Paul - and I have good ones with you and others. The ‘similarities’ is that once you start arguing, name calling, and closing your mind...

...the analogy become very apt.

@perkdog said:

@galaxy27 said:

You are talking about discussion - which I love, Paul - and I have good ones with you and others. The ‘similarities’ is that once you start arguing, name calling, and closing your mind...

...the analogy become very apt.

You threw out a comment that has been repeatedly proven to be false in the past 10 years then you kept commenting on how you were raised in your replies to me. Yes,my joke was in jest and pretty ironic seeing that I also grew up Irish Catholic as well but maybe people shouldn't pull comments out of the rear then pretend that they're facts. The whole "Brady dumped his pregnant girlfriend" rant was about as believable as the "Bridget Moynahan purposely got pregnant to save her relationship with Brady" rants that came out at the same time.
    How about just leaving the tabloid article stuff entirely to the tabloids?

Lets not act like everything is hunky-dory in this place,you were the same guy that got all bent out of shape a week ago when this Pats fan suggested NY cuts Eli to sign Foles and another member suggested NY drafting Kyler Murray and that argument basically turned into a Giants fan-Eagles fan slapfest on who had the bestest team.

wait did bridget have to go on the dole? Did she have to start drinking powdered milk and putting butter on her sketti cuz she couldn't afford sauce?

It's tough to raise a kid on a few million a year poor thing

@bronco2078 said:
    wait did bridget have to go on the dole? Did she have to start drinking powdered milk and putting butter on her sketti cuz she couldn't afford sauce?

It's tough to raise a kid on a few million a year poor thing

Freshly imported Italian welfare cheese can only go so far.

• dallasactuarydallasactuary Posts: 4,102 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not that anyone expects Yahoo to do journalism, but no, he didn't.

This is for you @thisistheshow - Jim Rice was actually a pretty good player.