Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

YN giveaway..........just type "enter me" WE HAVE A WINNER! 1st post

AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,515 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 1, 2018 3:46PM in Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

Chris RX stepson was the lucky YN!
bob:)

I say YN because I doubt if any of the dealers or old timers have any need for state quarters. Here's what I'm giving away to any YN that just types "enter me" in this discussion. Unc state quarters from 1999 - 2001. These are the first years. There are approximately 45 quarters in 2x2's. These were pulled from rolls when issued to banks. Probably not all high grade but some might be. Just the fact that they are loose and you don't have to buy rolls or the individuals off ebay should help to get the series up and running. Some duplicates that can be sold or used for trading.

My definition of a YN is someone under 18. If you are not under 18 pm me why you think you should be included and we'll see!
bob :)
PS: I'll pay for shipping and this is open until I pick a winner on January 1st!

Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com

Comments

• BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,284 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm over 18, and my son doesn't have an account here, but I will wish good luck to whoever enters!

Bob - another nice giveaway you are doing! You are a good man, sir

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,515 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Bochiman said:
    I'm over 18, and my son doesn't have an account here, but I will wish good luck to whoever enters!

Bob - another nice giveaway you are doing! You are a good man, sir

Does you son collect? Does he need to start? This is a fun series for the new collectors as they can still be found in change. Kind of like the Barber series when I was a YN. If yes, then put his name in the hat, please.

Hey Bob,

He does collect. Mainly roosevelts but he does have a SHQ album that he has spent a little time putting things in (mainly "D" as we are left coast, but even then, not everything found in change is that great of condition).

So, if you want, put his name in the hat, but if there are those that absolutely don't have any and need/want them, he wouldn't mind stepping aside for them. He's pretty understanding that way (goes to a Catholic school and is involved in charities and volunteer time throughout the year, to go with sports, girls, coins, and studying.....kind of in that order now that he is a teenager ;) )

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

@Bochiman said:
    Hey Bob,

He does collect. Mainly roosevelts but he does have a SHQ album that he has spent a little time putting things in (mainly "D" as we are left coast, but even then, not everything found in change is that great of condition).

So, if you want, put his name in the hat, but if there are those that absolutely don't have any and need/want them, he wouldn't mind stepping aside for them. He's pretty understanding that way (goes to a Catholic school and is involved in charities and volunteer time throughout the year, to go with sports, girls, coins, and studying.....kind of in that order now that he is a teenager ;) )

Teens, oh my.....I do need his name please.....He'll go into the hat.

Thanks Bob.
    He's a "junior" (ie...my name + junior) so, for purposes of the board and public, let's just call him "Bochiman Jr" :)

• mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 26, 2017 5:32PM

AuandAg, throw my name in the mix so I can enter my daughter. I only see her once a year so something like this I would give her when she came to visit me.

"enter me"

Thanks

Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • erwindocerwindoc Posts: 4,925 ✭✭✭✭✭

I will toss all 3 of my kids in the ring, 13,7,and 6. Got silver dollars from Papaw this year, to this makes sense. I have started each of them on Ike dollars. My 7 year old loves to search change with me!

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have a young nephew who is embarking on his coin collection hobby... Focus is SHQ's (along with an ASE I gave him).... He is doing it mainly out of his parents pocket change at this time. His name is Xavier (I have no idea how he will deal with that when he gets older)....Cheers, RickO

• @AUandAG said:
    I say YN because I doubt if any of the dealers or old timers have any need for state quarters. Here's what I'm giving away to any YN that just types "enter me" in this discussion. Unc state quarters from 1999 - 2001. These are the first years. There are approximately 45 quarters in 2x2's. These were pulled from rolls when issued to banks. Probably not all high grade but some might be. Just the fact that they are loose and you don't have to buy rolls or the individuals off ebay should help to get the series up and running. Some duplicates that can be sold or used for trading.

My definition of a YN is someone under 18. If you are not under 18 pm me why you think you should be included and we'll see!
    PS: I'll pay for shipping and this is open until I pick a winner on January 1st!

enter me. thanks!

• ChrisRxChrisRx Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭✭

Stepson is in

Cool!!!

I will post photos of the 7 year old with the goodies once it arrives.

Thank you Bob for the generosity.

Congrats, ChrisRx!

Thanks for the contest, AUandAG

It got here fast! Thanks again for the generous giveaway, Bob.

The kids love their new treasure haul!

Love it, and love them! Such joy over such simple everyday items. Thanks for entering!!

• KkathylKkathyl Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭✭✭

That awesome. Way to go

Best place to buy !
    Bronze Associate member