Home Precious Metals

Do it or die

Stage 4 cancer was told today. What would YOU do with collection?

Avid collector of GSA's.

Comments

• derrybderryb Posts: 36,110 ✭✭✭✭✭

sell. if I left it to the heirs they would be taken advantage of.

Sorry for the bad news. You're in my prayers.

The decline from democracy to tyranny is both a natural and inevitable one.

• mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭

sell it....whats it going to do for you? Sell it....put some away for your family, with the rest, use it to travel around the world and enjoy it with your family before you pass away.

Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭

Sell. I’d go to a couple places in the world I’ve always wanted to go see. Then spend some time with loved ones.

Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times
  • DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sell for sure and go nomad for a while.

• CCC2010CCC2010 Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭

Sell and make use of the proceeds for what i always would want to do but was too busy to take time to check off my bucket list...Not unless you have a son or a daughter or sibling who is collecting coins then i would probably give him/her one or two of the best coins in my collection then sell the rest.

References:Coinsarefun,DerryB,Bloodman,Zubie,Gerard,Skyman,Bestclser1,Lakesammman,Yellowkid,PerryHall,Piecesofme,HTubbs,grote15
    Coinfame,Kaelasdad,Type2,UNLVino,MICHAELDIXON
    Justacommeman,tydye,78saen,123cents,blue62vette,Segoja,Nibanny
  • MeltdownMeltdown Posts: 8,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 14, 2017 6:50AM

Sorry to hear that Tim. My money is on you beating this thing. Still, might as well enjoy your family and do some traveling.

• TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 14, 2017 7:21AM

Love is a mode of transportation. It gets us to where we are going, despite how little time we have here. It’s not a matter of what I would do. Maybe I would just give it away. Materialism clashes with spirituality.

• dpooledpoole Posts: 5,940 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm so sorry to hear this. A harsh hand to be dealt.

• ashelandasheland Posts: 22,612 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm sorry to hear this.

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Make a plan, but hold off (unless you need the funds).... This can be beat, and often is. I personally know someone who beat stage 4..... Cheers, RickO