Fractional up later.
Which do you collect?

pic
s

cs

cs

Comments

• TookybanditTookybandit Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭✭

I cannot seem to get the pictures to load, will try again later.

• oklahomadannyoklahomadanny Posts: 172 ✭✭✭
    edited June 19, 2017 10:17AM

Tooky, same here. Loads a sliver of a picture and have to click each to get the complete image.

EDIT: Tried 3 days later and it loaded all pictures fine.

imageimageimage

Dad 1916-2014
  • sellitstoresellitstore Posts: 2,415 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lots of pictures but no obsolete currency? Not even low grade, unidentifiable rags? Those would be my favorites. I'd love to help attribute some of the sludge, if there is any.

Collector and dealer in obsolete currency. Always buying all obsolete bank notes and scrip.
  • synchrsynchr Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 17, 2017 6:41PM

Your 1928B $1 SC of the I-B block note may be worth $500 if it is as nice as the pic.
    Congratulations on a winner@!
    The 1928 A11111130A is probably a $300 note if same

Not sure if you are taking commentary, apologies if I overstepped (everyone is a critic!)

• boimre1972boimre1972 Posts: 262 ✭✭✭

What a fun collection. Nice pick up.

Mike
    Collecting small-size star notes.
    Mishawaka, IN
  • Wow. Nice. Would like to see the bp numbers for the red seal 1928 $2's and $5's as well as the 1934C $5 silver cert.

• Cool Collection $$ >:)

• mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭

I like the variety

Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • DBSTrader2DBSTrader2 Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭

Nice variety! I especially like the red seal notes, the "Hawaii" note, and the yellow-seal "North Africa" notes! When I worked retail back in the 80's/90's, I used to come across & save a lot of the blue "silver certificates" in all denominations. Not otherwise being a currency collector (although I think it would be nice to get my hands on one of the older larger notes with their awesome, more elaborate designs), I wasn't aware of the "National Currency" series until I just saw your pics - - I like them as well! Congrats!