Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

ANA - Who's going?

spacehaydukespacehayduke Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes I know, it is early, but starting this thread. I did not plan to go, changed my mind today, will be there Tues-Wed. Looking forward to the JRCS meeting and the bourse.

Best, SH

Successful transactions with-Boosibri,lkeigwin,TomB,Broadstruck,coinsarefun,Type2,jom,ProfLiz, UltraHighRelief,Barndog,EXOJUNKIE,ldhair,fivecents,paesan,Crusty...

Comments

• Options
    LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,328 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep - looking forward to the Sample Collectors club meeting just before the US Rare Gold Collectors meeting! :D

"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • Options
    dbldie55dbldie55 Posts: 7,719 ✭✭✭✭✭

Will be there Thursday and Friday for sure, have to attend the registry lunch.

Collector and Researcher of Liberty Head Nickels. ANA LM-6053
  • Options
    foodudefoodude Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭

We'll be at Tables 645 and 744.

Greg Allen Coins, LLC Show Schedule: https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/573044/our-show-schedule-updated-10-2-16 Authorized dealer for NGC, PCGS, CAC, and QA. Member of PNG, RTT (Founding Platinum Member), FUN, MSNS, and NCBA (formerly ICTA); Life Member of ANA and CSNS. NCBA Board member. "GA3" on CCE.
  • Options

I'll be there all week.

Radiant Collection: Numismatics and Exonumia of the Atomic Age.
    https://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/showcase/3232

• Options
    AblinkyAblinky Posts: 626 ✭✭✭

I'll be there all week.

Andrew Blinkiewicz-Heritage

• Options
    SkyManSkyMan Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 11, 2017 7:47PM

Nope. Watching my disposable income being disposed of in a new roof and a kitchen remodel...

• Options
    blu62vetteblu62vette Posts: 11,902 ✭✭✭✭✭

I am at table 546 the entire show.

http://www.bluccphotos.com" target="new">BluCC Photos Shows for onsite imaging: Nov Baltimore, FUN, Long Beach http://www.facebook.com/bluccphotos" target="new">BluCC on Facebook
  • Options
    UltraHighReliefUltraHighRelief Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll be there the whole show.

• Options
    CoinRaritiesOnlineCoinRaritiesOnline Posts: 3,644 ✭✭✭✭

Team CRO will be there for the duration at table #520.

• Options
    lkeigwinlkeigwin Posts: 16,891 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sunday to Saturday...looking forward to it.
    Lance.

• Options
    CascadeChrisCascadeChris Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm scheduled to be there Tuesday thru Friday but circumstances have changed and it's up in the air whether I'll be able to make it now. Hopefully I will though as it sounds like it's shaping up to be a great show

The more you VAM..
  • Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,466 ✭✭✭✭✭

table 435 all week, helping David Perkins with a Capped Bust Half Dime sealed bid sale

• Options
    messydeskmessydesk Posts: 19,785 ✭✭✭✭✭

Table 845 Thursday through Saturday.

• Options
    BoosibriBoosibri Posts: 11,972 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Lakesammman said:
    Yep - looking forward to the Sample Collectors club meeting just before the US Rare Gold Collectors meeting! :D

How does one receive and invite to the US Rare Gold Collectors club?

• Options
    JJSingletonJJSingleton Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Boosibri said:

@Lakesammman said:

Ditto

Joseph J. Singleton - First Superintendent of the U.S. Branch Mint in Dahlonega Georgia

Findley Ridge Collection
    About Findley Ridge

• Options
    spacehaydukespacehayduke Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭

@JJSingleton said:

@Boosibri said:

@Lakesammman said:

Ditto

Moi aussi

Successful transactions with-Boosibri,lkeigwin,TomB,Broadstruck,coinsarefun,Type2,jom,ProfLiz, UltraHighRelief,Barndog,EXOJUNKIE,ldhair,fivecents,paesan,Crusty...
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looking forward to multiple show reports, especially the rare gold portion.... Cheers, RickO

• Options
    SullivanNumismaticsSullivanNumismatics Posts: 837 ✭✭✭✭

Will be there all week at table #540. Mint errors--buying and selling!

www.sullivannumismatics.com Dealer in Mint Error Coins.
  • Options
    drddmdrddm Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 12, 2017 4:57AM

Will be there only from Saturday to Tuesday

Dave

• Options
    illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭

Will be there for at least Wednesday and Thursday, should be fun!!

• Options
    goldengolden Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looking forward to being there.

• Options
    Wil1858Wil1858 Posts: 53 ✭✭✭

Yup, I will be there, and will attend the registry lunch as well.

• Wil
  • Options
    1Bustcollector1Bustcollector Posts: 573 ✭✭✭

I'm going. Need a well deserved break....See ya all at JRCS/BQCS and more. Who's bringing the 1822 B-3? I wants to see it!

Persuing choice countermarked coinage on 2 reales.

Enjoyed numismatic conversations with Eric P. Newman, Dave Akers, Jules Reiver, David Davis, Russ Logan, John McCloskey, Kirk Gorman, W. David Perkins...
  • Options
    aclocoacloco Posts: 952 ✭✭✭

Monday & Tuesday.....

Successful BST transactions with: jp84, WaterSport, Stupid, tychojoe, Swampboy, dragon, Jkramer, savoyspecial, ajaan, tyedye, ProofCollection, Broadstruck x2, TwinTurbo, lordmarcovan, devious, bumanchu, AUandAG, Collectorcoins (2x), staircoins, messydesk, illini420, nolawyer (10x & counting), peaceman, bruggs, agentjim007, ElmerFusterpuck, WinLoseWin, RR, WaterSports, KeyLargRareCoins, LindeDad, Flatwoods, cucamongacoin, grote15, UtahCoin, NewParadigm, smokincoin, sawyerjosh x3
  • Options
    scubafuelscubafuel Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭✭✭

I will be there on and off all week, since I live ~20 mins away from the convention center.

• Options
    claychaserclaychaser Posts: 4,405 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 13, 2017 9:15PM

TrainNut and I will be there Tuesday through Friday.

Anybody with a table want to host a forumite meet and greet at a set time?

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye
  • Options
    DoughDeoDoughDeo Posts: 64 ✭✭✭

Two weeks at the Summer Seminar wasn't enough so I signed up for the Coin Conservation, Authentication & Grading mini seminar. Staying a couple extra days.

• Options
    ThePennyLadyThePennyLady Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm really looking forward to this show and hope to see many forum members. I'll be at Table 502 (to the left of the entrance) the whole week. Please stop by just to say hi, check out some Pretty Pennies, and let me know if you'd like me to take your photo for my show report.

Charmy HarkerThe Penny Lady®
  • Options
    JJSingletonJJSingleton Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 14, 2017 4:53AM

I just found out yesterday from a higher power that I am not going. I hate it when she makes plans without asking. :s

Joseph J. Singleton - First Superintendent of the U.S. Branch Mint in Dahlonega Georgia

Findley Ridge Collection
    About Findley Ridge

• Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 12,040 ✭✭✭✭✭

I am trying to gather some traveling funds, I have a room reserved...I just need to get there.

oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...
  • Options
    mvs7mvs7 Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Boosibri said:

@Lakesammman said:

If it's Thursday night, I can make it. ;)

• Options
    CascadeChrisCascadeChris Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looking a little better that I'll be able to make it!

The more you VAM..
  • Options
    cmerlo1cmerlo1 Posts: 7,902 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll be at the ANACS table Wednesday - Friday morning. Then it's back to Austin and a drive to Houston on Saturday to rep for ANACS at the Bellaire Coin Club Show!

You Suck! Awarded 6/2008- 1901-O Micro O Morgan, 8/2008- 1878 VAM-123 Morgan, 9/2022 1888-O VAM-1B3 H8 Morgan | Senior Regional Representative- ANACS Coin Grading. Posted opinions on coins are my own, and are not an official ANACS opinion.
  • Options
    TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭

Has PCGS sent out the luncheon invites yet?

PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
  • Options
    messydeskmessydesk Posts: 19,785 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Tootawl said:

Yes. I'm not sure what the RSVP deadline is, though.

• Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,466 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Tootawl said:

Reservations are required. Please send your RSVP to setregistry@collectors.com with your name and that of your guest no later than Monday, July 24, 2017

Got my invitation in the mail this weekend

• Options
    Jinx86Jinx86 Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭✭✭

Table 549, Ill be there all week. This will only be my second time setup at a major show and first time at any show in Denver. Very much look forward to the change in scenery.

• Options
    RockyMtnProspectorRockyMtnProspector Posts: 754 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll be there as work allows through the week. Hoping to stop by a visit with fellow forum members.

GSAs, OBW rolls, Seated, Walkers. Anything old and Colorado-focused, CO nationals.

Gonna get me a $50 Octagonal someday. Some. Day.
  • Options
    dcarrdcarr Posts: 8,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 19, 2017 2:49AM

I will be at the Moonlight Mint tables 331 & 430.

Here is the current bourse layout:
    expocad.com/host/fx/ana/2017den/default.html

• Options
    FunwithMPLFunwithMPL Posts: 328 ✭✭✭
    edited July 19, 2017 10:49AM

I will be at the show all week. I have two exhibits on display, don't forget to check out all the exhibit's on display.

Carl

Collector
  • Options
    WDPWDP Posts: 517 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have Table 435 and will have a large selection of early silver coins from half dimes to dollars and other coins, including almost 50 Capped Bust Half Dimes, 100 Capped Bust Half Dollars, and over 30 early dollars including some R-7 and R-8 die marriages.

Myself and five other collectors will be displaying our Lesher Dollar Collections at Table 439. We will have four cases of Lesher Dollars, all of the known Lesher Types and merchants (four are unique!), and supporting literature. This is likely the largest gathering of Lesher Dollars since they were first made in 1900!

Please stop by and say hello.

Photo courtesy of PCGS.

Photos courtesy W. David Perkins and Rory Rea.

W. David Perkins Numismatics - http://www.davidperkinsrarecoins.com/ - 25+ Years ANA, ANS, NLG, NBS, LM JRCS, LSCC, EAC, TAMS, LM CWTS, CSNS, FUN

• Options
    ElmerFusterpuckElmerFusterpuck Posts: 4,689 ✭✭✭✭✭

One of these years I need to make one of these shows!

• Options
    JohnFJohnF Posts: 278 ✭✭✭✭

This should be a great show in a beautiful city. Can't wait to get there.

CDN is holding a public presentation on our new CPG pricing model at the show, titled "Introduction to the New CDN Collector’s Price Guide presented by John Feigenbaum & Patrick Ian Perez". We hope to see you all there -- should be lots of fun and quite interesting.

Date: Wednesday, Aug 2
    Time: 11:30am-12:30pm

John Feigenbaum
    Whitman Brands: President/CEO (www.greysheet.com; www.whitman.com)
    PNG: Executive Director (www.pngdealers.org)
  • Options
    FredWeinbergFredWeinberg Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭✭✭

We'll be at Table # 637 for PNG Day
    and all of ANA Week.

Stop by to say hello, and look at some
    dramatic and/or cool Mint Error coins.

I'm also buying errors, of course !

Retired Collector & Dealer in Major Mint Error Coins & Currency since the 1960's.Co-Author of Whitman's "100 Greatest U.S. Mint Error Coins", and the Error Coin Encyclopedia, Vols., III & IV. Retired Authenticator for Major Mint Errors
    for PCGS. A 49+-Year PNG Member...A full numismatist since 1972, retired in 2022
  • Options

I'll be sure to "ScotchGuard" my shirts just in case someone gets a little crazy with the mustard.

oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...
  • Options
    RogerBRogerB Posts: 8,852 ✭✭✭✭✭

I will be autographing books for Whitman on several days. See their web site for details.

• Options
    TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭

@Barndog said:

@Tootawl said:

Reservations are required. Please send your RSVP to setregistry@collectors.com with your name and that of your guest no later than Monday, July 24, 2017

Got my invitation in the mail this weekend

I sent an email to the Set Registry people. Next thing I know, I get another email saying my invite is in the mail!

PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
  • Options
    lkeigwinlkeigwin Posts: 16,891 ✭✭✭✭✭

I arrive Sunday for an offsite bust half club luncheon. Will be there all week long, leaving Saturday PM.

Drop by Sheridan Downey's table where I'll camp out.
    Lance.

• Options
    boiler78boiler78 Posts: 3,051 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll be there Tuesday through Saturday AM. Looking forward to the PCGS luncheon as Lakesammmans guest. :D

• Options

@boiler78 said:
    I'll be there Tuesday through Saturday AM. Looking forward to the PCGS luncheon as Lakesammmans guest. :D

PCGS Luncheon?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file