Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Baltimore Whitman Show...

lkeneficlkenefic Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello everyone... I haven't posted in some time, but I was curious to know if anyone was planning to attend. I've made a couple of purchases on ebay recently and I'm getting back into the swing of things. However, the B-W show remains my best option for purchases. Thoughts?

Collecting: Dansco 7070; Middle Date Large Cents (VF-AU); Box of 20;

Successful BST transactions with: SilverEagles92; Ahrensdad; Smitty; GregHansen; Lablade; Mercury10c; copperflopper; whatsup; KISHU1; scrapman1077, crispy, canadanz, smallchange, robkool, Mission16, ranshdow, ibzman350, Fallguy, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, jwitten, Walkerguy21D, dsessom.

Comments

• Options
    ScarsdaleCoinScarsdaleCoin Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭✭✭

Stop bye our table and say hi. 757 like the airplane

Jon Lerner - Scarsdale Coin - www.CoinHelp.com
  • Options
    foodudefoodude Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭

We'll be at Table 955

Greg Allen Coins, LLC Show Schedule: https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/573044/our-show-schedule-updated-10-2-16 Authorized dealer for NGC, PCGS, CAC, and QA. Member of PNG, RTT (Founding Platinum Member), FUN, MSNS, and NCBA (formerly ICTA); Life Member of ANA and CSNS. NCBA Board member. "GA3" on CCE.
  • Options
    DanielBooneDanielBoone Posts: 161 ✭✭

Please stop by and say hi at Table 350 - Daniel Boone Coins & Currency and Running Bear Coins!!

Successful Transactions With: PRoemisch, WTCG, CCFC, barberkeys, lkeigwin, ElmerFusterpuck, 123cents, coin22lover, coinlieutenant and abitofthisabitofthat
  • Options
    blu62vetteblu62vette Posts: 11,902 ✭✭✭✭✭

No summer show for me even though it would be nice to be out of the heat.

http://www.bluccphotos.com" target="new">BluCC Photos Shows for onsite imaging: Nov Baltimore, FUN, Long Beach http://www.facebook.com/bluccphotos" target="new">BluCC on Facebook
  • Options
    ianrussellianrussell Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭✭✭

Table 349 for me. Come say hi!

• Ian
    Ian Russell
    Owner/Founder GreatCollections
    GreatCollections Coin Auctions - Certified Coin Auctions Every Week - Rare Coins & Coin Values
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Enjoy the show and please contribute a show report to those of us who are show deprived... ;) Cheers, RickO

• Options
    SullivanNumismaticsSullivanNumismatics Posts: 837 ✭✭✭✭

Table #340--mint errors. Baltimore is always a decent or better show!

www.sullivannumismatics.com Dealer in Mint Error Coins.
  • Options
    ScarsdaleCoinScarsdaleCoin Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hmmm lot of dealers but how about some buyers. I mean collectors lol

Jon Lerner - Scarsdale Coin - www.CoinHelp.com
  • Options
    lkeneficlkenefic Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm on the bourse.... JJ Teaparty just lightened my wallet....

It's much livelier that last summer

Collecting: Dansco 7070; Middle Date Large Cents (VF-AU); Box of 20;

Successful BST transactions with: SilverEagles92; Ahrensdad; Smitty; GregHansen; Lablade; Mercury10c; copperflopper; whatsup; KISHU1; scrapman1077, crispy, canadanz, smallchange, robkool, Mission16, ranshdow, ibzman350, Fallguy, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, jwitten, Walkerguy21D, dsessom.
  • Options
    BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,685 ✭✭✭✭✭

I passed in this one . I am going to summer FUN instead.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • Options
    dcarrdcarr Posts: 8,179 ✭✭✭✭✭

@BillJones said:

I thought it was a really bad move for Whitman to change the dates of the show and schedule it on top of the already-scheduled ANA Summer Seminar and Colorado Springs Coin Show.

Several years ago I had a table at the summer Baltimore show. That was the worst major coin show (attendance wise) that I ever set up at.

• Options
    GoldbullyGoldbully Posts: 17,002 ✭✭✭✭✭

@dcarr said:

@BillJones said:

I thought it was a really bad move for Whitman to change the dates of the show and schedule it on top of the already-scheduled ANA Summer Seminar and Colorado Springs Coin Show.

Several years ago I had a table at the summer Baltimore show. That was the worst major coin show (attendance wise) that I ever set up at.

Dan,

I was glad to have had the chance to meet you at that Baltimore show. You said the same thing to me at your table.

GB

• Options
    ThePennyLadyThePennyLady Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭✭✭

Won't be there this time - I'll be at the ANA Summer Seminar instead. Look for my Summer Seminar report!

Charmy HarkerThe Penny Lady®
  • Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,774 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ThePennyLady
    I as well as others will be awaiting your ANA report, :smile:
    Probably will anticipate some pics included also.
    Have fun. :smile:

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options
    ExbritExbrit Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭✭

I'm debating about going to Baltimore or the ANA show, or both.

• Options
    EXOJUNKIEEXOJUNKIE Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭✭✭

@dcarr said:

The Baltimore summer show and the ANA Summer Seminar have been scheduled too close together for as long as I remember. Whitman refuses to yield, even though their summer show is always lame compared to spring and winter because of it. So, like many, I simply choose to not waste my time on the summer show. :(

I'm addicted to exonumia ... it is numismatic crack!

ANA LM

USAF Retired — 34 years of active military service! 🇺🇸
  • Options
    CoinRaritiesOnlineCoinRaritiesOnline Posts: 3,646 ✭✭✭✭

Table #442 for the duration. Stop by and say hi.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file