Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

New @ kittlecoins.com - Lots of new coins! Carson City Type w/ Gold; So-Called Dollars; World Coins

Hi everyone,

Been awhile since I've posted an update here. I just updated my website today with over 50 new coins. Complete descriptions of the coins as well as videos of several of them will also be posted on the website soon.

I have also reduced prices of many other coins on my site. If I missed the one you've been watching, let me know and maybe we can make a deal.

www.kittlecoins.com

Here are some of the newly listed coins that you will find on my website (larger photos and slab shots are available on the website; some have HD videos too):

To jump straight to my inventory pages to view my coins for sale, please click the links below:

Michael Kittle Rare Coins - U.S. Coins Current Inventory

Michael Kittle Rare Coins - World Coins Current Inventory

If you would rather take a look at my eBay store, please use the following link:

My eBay Store

Also, if you use Facebook, please consider giving my page a "Like" at the following link:

My Facebook Page

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments. Thank you for looking.

Mike

:+1:

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭

dang Mike, what a nice selection of stuff including a bunch of CC coins!!

Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭

@mkman123 said:
    dang Mike, what a nice selection of stuff including a bunch of CC coins!!

• Options
    TwobitcollectorTwobitcollector Posts: 3,122 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice stuff

Positive BST Transactions with:
    INYNWHWeTrust-TexasNationals,ajaan,blu62vette
    coinJP, Outhaul ,illini420,MICHAELDIXON, Fade to Black,epcjimi1,19Lyds,SNMAN,JerseyJoe, bigjpst, DMWJR , lordmarcovan, Weiss,Mfriday4962,UtahCoin,Downtown1974,pitboss,RichieURich,Bullsitter,JDsCoins,toyz4geo,jshaulis, mustanggt, SNMAN
  • Options
    BoosibriBoosibri Posts: 11,903 ✭✭✭✭✭

The 81-CC $10 looks nice.

• Options
    edited June 6, 2017 11:02AM

@Boosibri said:

It is a nice one, I thought so too. It also seems to be a slightly more conservative grading standard being used at the time this one was graded. Just looks a little better than XF40 to me, but CAC failed to give it a gold sticker, so I could be wrong... or maybe they were a bit conservative at the time they stickered as well? I know gold stickers don't come easy. Either way, it's a cool piece and I'm sure I won't have it very long.

Thanks again for the nice comments and for looking at my coins.

See some of you at Long Beach this week! Table 448 :+1:

• Options
    BoosibriBoosibri Posts: 11,903 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 6, 2017 4:43PM

@illini420 said:

@Boosibri said:

It is a nice one, I thought so too. It also seems to be a slightly more conservative grading standard being used at the time this one was graded. Just looks a little better than XF40 to me, but CAC failed to give it a gold sticker, so I could be wrong... or maybe they were a bit conservative at the time they stickered as well? I know gold stickers don't come easy. Either way, it's a cool piece and I'm sure I won't have it very long.

Thanks again for the nice comments and for looking at my coins.

See some of you at Long Beach this week! Table 448 :+1:

I drafted, and then deleted, something similar to what you just wrote. Effectively, the green sticker actually holds the coin back in this rare case as raw most buyers would call it a sure 45 and I'd be surprised if regarded if it didn't land there without much effort.

Edited to add: I hope that no one is foolish enough to crack this coin out. It is a great coin in the holder that it is in.

• Options
    chiniu1976chiniu1976 Posts: 165 ✭✭

Great coins today and everyday

:) new to BST positive transactions with au and ag, j dimick, Pandavab, messcrew

• Options

Thanks again for the kind words :)

A few of these have been sold at the Long Beach show, but still have plenty of these and more. Please let me know if you're interested in any of them and maybe we can work out a deal.