Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

2015 P Roosevelt (Full Copper) Dime "San Rafael Mines The Last Crying Dime!!" Only one that exists!

Mint Secret coin you won't believe exists!!! I've uncovered the hidden, Only one of its kind, True piece of major coin history "THE LAST CRYING DIME!!!" Representing History of The Copper Globe, Lucky Strike, Tomsich Butte, Hidden Splendor and Little Susan Mines within the San Rafael Swell Mining District Based on Oral Interview documentory Emery County, Utah.
I have an amazing find, I mean a real treasure sir, It's a Uncirculated FLAWLESS!!! 2015 P Roosevelt (FULL COPPER) Dime, When I examined the coin closer with a 4x magnifying glass I noticed the date (1957) marked finely detailed every where I looked on the obverse and reverse side I thought it was an error coin at first but I was most certainly wrong when I kept examining it over for hours on in, when sudden I noticed a woman's face, head, hair, shoulders and the top part of her body, On her chest was a necklace with a cross, It was so clear and detailed I couldn't  believe what I was seeing! Then I look for more and sure enough, hundreds of hidden faces of minors!!! I just started collecting coins back in October so I'm astonished, I start searching the web and only thing showed up was a PDF. Article, An even more amazing Documentary By a man named Michael T. Searcy from the Office of Public Archaeology Museum of Peoples and Cultures Brigham Young University out of Provo, Utah. And at first I thought can't be relative, The I saw the Title ( A History of the "1957" Copper Globe/Uranium Discovery of Lucky Strike, Tomsich Butte, Hidden Splendor and Little Susan Mines within the San Rafael Swell Mining District Based on Oral Interviews, Emery County, Utah) I read and read and it all came to me like a ton of bricks, So now I have a phone full of of screenshot of all the Documentaries Photos and there are faces of San Rafael Minors everywhere hidden, Found a statement within According to Owen McClenahan, “They were going it alone each claim – what a hell of a way to do. I felt that 
partners should trust one another down to The Last Crying Dime.” That sent chills done my back and... Their still there (laugh!)but I realized that the coin has a puzzle to it if you look at the strange tiny gold colored magnified letters in my photos and on the reverse side, There is a final small letter "x" located on the top of the first T  the word S"T"ATE (STATE) as if x marked the spot!!! My adrenaline is pumping by this point, Then Bang!!! like a stick of dynamite I see Green Uranium specs covered within "TATE" and I thought this Wild Unbelievable treasure hunt was over But I see specs of Gold also... I studied all around more and I notice a faint blue arrow pointing from the tip of the centered flame of the Torch... I know your Gunna think this is a joke but I have magnified pictures of my coin for proof of everything I speak of, You are more welcome to give it a go, You will be SHOCKED! Just take a look at my photos, The arrow point to a UFO and an Alian head within the Uranium between the "A" and the "T" but the"T" is actually in the shape of a Pick for mining just like the interview in the article its the "Vincent Pick" which is page 38 of the article and if you'll notice in my screenshot photo of my zoomed in photos I took you see there is a (38) at the bottom  between the "I" and the "T" in the word UNITED... It's a long drawn out map that is a message sent from the government and I have solved it and there arrow continues through the Uranium passing by the UFO, I then notice the green Uranium is now resembling the night sky with stars, down to the ONE "ONE DIME" (but I'm going to shorten the trivia a little for you) It comes to show you that they are On Earth "ON E"arth = ONE! Then they came bottom of the torch comes down (still on the Obverse side of the Dime) the arrow ends bottom center of the torch revealing a full bodied Alian with one up and the other standing down pointing at me and the faint Alian images show him walking to DIME the final trivia reveals "DI" "ME"!!! As crazy as this sounds I have all the proof sceptics want or need. NOT A PRANK! Take a look Zoom in the photos.
So please help I don't understand where to got from here. Thanks in advance for your time.

Comments

• Options
    JJb2123JJb2123 Posts: 15
    edited April 7, 2017 12:39PM

Here is the Obverse. Sorry can only post pic the rest won't upload to this forum.

• Options
    Booger9989Booger9989 Posts: 404 ✭✭✭

What?

Positive BST Deals as a seller : Wondercoin, Chumlee, Jerster, Perry Hall , DMarks, MWK, drewsef, SoCalBigMark, Lakesammman, Nurmaler
  • Options

Coin Universe will only allow me to post just one photo on there. Sorry spell correct.

• Options

This is the PDF. File for "The San Rafael Mines Interview and Documentary by Michael T. Searcy if you zoom in and look in the first three pics on page 1 you'll see hidden faces around the wood buildings and in the rocks everywhere, JUST LIKE ON MY COIN! It is truelly astonishing. Just discovered the coin and research throughout this past week with only the Documentary and Coin as a source.

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,275 ✭✭✭✭✭

I see Rick James.

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    edited April 7, 2017 1:44PM

Here in this photo are where some examples of the (1957) dates are hidden zoom in.

• Options
    FredWeinbergFredWeinberg Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭✭✭

I see a light scratch, and some toning.

There are NO pictures/outlines/etc/whatever
    of faces or buildings or rocks or anything else.

OP - please look up the word Pareidolia

Retired Collector & Dealer in Major Mint Error Coins & Currency since the 1960's.Co-Author of Whitman's "100 Greatest U.S. Mint Error Coins", and the Error Coin Encyclopedia, Vols., III & IV. Retired Authenticator for Major Mint Errors
    for PCGS. A 49+-Year PNG Member...A full numismatist since 1972, retired in 2022
  • Options
    Booger9989Booger9989 Posts: 404 ✭✭✭

Someone hit the bottle already? I know its Friday. ..wait its 4 o'clock somewhere!

Positive BST Deals as a seller : Wondercoin, Chumlee, Jerster, Perry Hall , DMarks, MWK, drewsef, SoCalBigMark, Lakesammman, Nurmaler
  • Options
    jessewvujessewvu Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like bubbles on the surface layer.

Anyway, congrats??

• Options
    cmerlo1cmerlo1 Posts: 7,891 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 7, 2017 1:09PM

Congrats on the new direction you've taken yourself in numismatics.

You Suck! Awarded 6/2008- 1901-O Micro O Morgan, 8/2008- 1878 VAM-123 Morgan, 9/2022 1888-O VAM-1B3 H8 Morgan | Senior Regional Representative- ANACS Coin Grading. Posted opinions on coins are my own, and are not an official ANACS opinion.
  • Options

You sure about that???!

• Options

Just in case your still sceptical! ;)

• Options
    BruceSBruceS Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭✭✭

LOL, April 1st was a week ago...right?

i am sorry but I am completely lost?? condensed version anybody.

eBay ID-bruceshort978
    Successful BST:here and ATS, bumanchu, wdrob, hashtag, KeeNoooo, mikej61, Yonico, Meltdown, BAJJERFAN, Excaliber, lordmarcovan, cucamongacoin, robkool, bradyc, tonedcointrader, mumu, Windycity, astrotrain, tizofthe, overdate, rwyarmch, mkman123, Timbuk3,GBurger717, airplanenut, coinkid855 ,illini420, michaeldixon, Weiss, Morpheus, Deepcoin, Collectorcoins, AUandAG, D.Schwager.
  • Options

There's no "light scratch" any where on Roosevelt's cheek is actually a "5" marking if you zoom in you'll see the "19" before the "5" and "7" after it representing 1957! Look at this photo by his ear is representing the map of the mines and the green is Uranium as discussed in the Documentary.

• Options

I know I sound crazy guys but bare it a chance. Look at this on then as examples.

• Options

I see a corroded dime, sorry no aliens. this is best thread of the week, I almost spit out my coffee.

eBay ID-bruceshort978
    Successful BST:here and ATS, bumanchu, wdrob, hashtag, KeeNoooo, mikej61, Yonico, Meltdown, BAJJERFAN, Excaliber, lordmarcovan, cucamongacoin, robkool, bradyc, tonedcointrader, mumu, Windycity, astrotrain, tizofthe, overdate, rwyarmch, mkman123, Timbuk3,GBurger717, airplanenut, coinkid855 ,illini420, michaeldixon, Weiss, Morpheus, Deepcoin, Collectorcoins, AUandAG, D.Schwager.
  • Options

Rick James

(trolling back)

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    edited April 7, 2017 1:28PM

Ok BruceS. I get your point but it's no joke. You'll find out soon enough that im sure of, If I can ever find any ACTUAL expert that can assist this matter with a professional approach, I came to this site for the passion of coin collecting and to find out what I can do to figure this mystery out not get bashed when I'm showing my proof but that's expected.

• Options
    FredWeinbergFredWeinberg Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭✭✭

If you can ever find an ACTUAL expert that
    sees what you see on the coin, please let
    me know his name. I'd like to learn from him.

Retired Collector & Dealer in Major Mint Error Coins & Currency since the 1960's.Co-Author of Whitman's "100 Greatest U.S. Mint Error Coins", and the Error Coin Encyclopedia, Vols., III & IV. Retired Authenticator for Major Mint Errors
    for PCGS. A 49+-Year PNG Member...A full numismatist since 1972, retired in 2022
  • Options

no ones bashing anybody, I cant see anything in any of those photos except corrosion. There are a lot of eyes that will see this thread and if ANYbody can see what you are referring to please speak up.......I mean come on, aliens. good luck in your treasure hunt.

eBay ID-bruceshort978
  • Options

As a variety cherrypicker, one thing I learned (and had to overcome) is that the longer you look for something on a coin, the more likely you are to think you see it.

You Suck! Awarded 6/2008- 1901-O Micro O Morgan, 8/2008- 1878 VAM-123 Morgan, 9/2022 1888-O VAM-1B3 H8 Morgan | Senior Regional Representative- ANACS Coin Grading. Posted opinions on coins are my own, and are not an official ANACS opinion.
  • Options

• Options
    Sandman70gtSandman70gt Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow, not sure what to say.
    I dont see anything but a roosevelt dime in your photos.

Bst transactions with: dimeman, oih82w8, mercurydimeguy, dunerlaw, Lakesammman, 2ltdjorn, MattTheRiley, dpvilla, drddm, CommemKing, Relaxn, Yorkshireman, Cucamongacoin, jtlee321, greencopper, coin22lover, coinfolio, lindedad, spummybum, Leeroybrown, flackthat, BryceM, Surfinxhi, VanHalen, astrorat, robkool, Wingsrule, PennyGuy, al410, Ilikecolor, Southcounty, Namvet69, Commemdude, oreville, Leebone

• Options
    WillieBoyd2WillieBoyd2 Posts: 5,043 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's gold, I'll tell you!

:)

https://www.brianrxm.com
    The Mysterious Egyptian Magic Coin
    Coins in Movies
    Coins on Television

• Options
    MICHAELDIXONMICHAELDIXON Posts: 6,416 ✭✭✭✭✭

I see Forest Gump on the shrimping boat. If you look at Roosevelt's neck upside down, the P is LT Dan swimming whenever he jumped off the boat. I'm sure Fred and everybody can see that!

Spring National Battlefield Coin Show is September 5-7, 2024 at the Eisenhower Hotel in Gettysburg, PA. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    edited April 7, 2017 2:31PM

I wish I knew how to delete my account with this site... I don't like being a joke very much but I know why, It's my description of it and I get that but seeing it for yourself is the only solution guys it's beautiful and not a blemish the picture gives it a look to be tarnished and my camera sucks but seriously I'm not trying to make up fantasies, The imagery on this coin when zoomed in on in person, Will give you chills and I wish you all could see it for yourself in person but I don't waste my time trying to fool anyone, The physical appearance of this coin is MS condition I know this because the coin in right here cartwheel effect on both sides, I know this, My wife knows this and to me if it's not a fake coin then soon enough it will prove itself... Lol kinda like y'all's opinion of me, Let me fit the script "I'm going to let the coin do the talking" ;)

• Options
    amwldcoinamwldcoin Posts: 11,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

WTF???? :smiley:

• Options
    bolivarshagnastybolivarshagnasty Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭✭✭

What do you see in this picture?

• Options
    bolivarshagnastybolivarshagnasty Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 25, 2019 5:31AM

dupe

• Options
    jessewvujessewvu Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭✭✭

Awesome discovery piece. Get PCGS to TRUEVIEW it. Put everyone to shame! Until then, expect to not be taken seriously but of you really believe it, good on you

• Options
    edited April 7, 2017 3:03PM

Finally!! Someone with the common decency to look at the fact I'm just trying to find out what to do to get it checked out, THANK YOU! jessewvu that was kind of you I truelly appreciate it and I plan to atleast get an answer. :) God Bless You

• Options
    CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,597 ✭✭✭✭✭

Jessewu is funning you.

Do not waste money sending this coin to a grading service. You are seeing things that are not there.

Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • Options
    UnclePennyBagsUnclePennyBags Posts: 327 ✭✭✭

Cool coin .... First I've heard of extraterrestrial chopmarks.. I would make sure when the time comes to auction it off you stop back and share the eBay link for us to learn about your prize... Congrats again

Successful trades.... MichaelDixon,

• Options
    gonzergonzer Posts: 2,992 ✭✭✭✭✭

Someone let their pet monkey play on the computer again?

• Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,482 ✭✭✭✭

@JJb2123 said:
    Here is the Obverse. Sorry can only post pic the rest won't upload to this forum.

I'll have one or two of whatever he's having!

I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,482 ✭✭✭✭

@JJb2123 said:
    Ok BruceS. I get your point but it's no joke. You'll find out soon enough that im sure of, If I can ever find any ACTUAL expert that can assist this matter with a professional approach, ....

Try this link, someone on there will be able to expertly explain what you are seeing.

https://psychiatrists.psychologytoday.com/rms

I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options

nono

Rick James

If you tilt the coin you can still see Rick's head bobbing. Play super Freak and it's as if he's not gone.

And from those pictures I can tell why he had a problem with a vein in his neck.

• Options
    bigjpstbigjpst Posts: 3,035 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CoinsAndMoreCoins said:
    Have you ever watched the Dave Chappell satirical skit about Rick James?

Hilarious. Especially when he's got his shoes on the couch.

• Options
    MICHAELDIXONMICHAELDIXON Posts: 6,416 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Aspie_Rocco said:

Is that the uber rare 1776 LOL WUT half dollar from the WUT province?

Spring National Battlefield Coin Show is September 5-7, 2024 at the Eisenhower Hotel in Gettysburg, PA. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com
  • Options
    gtstanggtstang Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sweet thread! I love being learned new KEWL stuff

• Options

@bigjpst said:

@CoinsAndMoreCoins said:
    Have you ever watched the Dave Chappell satirical skit about Rick James?

Hilarious. Especially when he's got his shoes on the couch.

"We just gave him some help."

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Back in the '60's, many people saw things like this.... :D Cheers, RickO

• Options
    BlindedByEgoBlindedByEgo Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow. Just wow. How did I miss this thread.

"I see it too, man".

Sheesh.

• Options
    TreashuntTreashunt Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭✭✭

@BlindedByEgo said:
    Wow. Just wow. How did I miss this thread.

"I see it too, man".

Sheesh.

ditto, I am so glad that I missed this

Frank

BHNC #203

• Options
    HemisphericalHemispherical Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is an LOL thread. 😂

• Options
    gonzergonzer Posts: 2,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 25, 2019 7:03AM

• Options
    DiggerJimDiggerJim Posts: 406 ✭✭✭✭

Damn, where do these guys come from?!?

BST transactions - mach1ne - Ronyahski - pitboss (x2) - Bigbuck1975 (x2) - jimineez1 - nk1nk - bidask - WaterSport - logger7 - SurfinxHI (x2) - Smittys - Bennybravo - Proofcollector

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file