Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

kittlecoins.com - February 2017 Long Beach Virtual Bourse - Visit Table 448 by opening this thread!

Awhile ago, I saw a thread where someone mentioned that they wished the large coin shows would post a "virtual bourse"
so that those who could not physically attend the coin show could still get the experience and see the show. I tried it out a few times since then and many seemed to enjoy it.

So, once again took some pics of my coins at the Long Beach Show this week so that those of you who can't come and visit us
at Table 448 this week could still see them. I have many coins that just haven't made it to my website or eBay that I
bring to the shows, so this also might help me sell some items that you may not have known I had for sale.

I had to make the photos very large so that you could see the coins, sorry you will likely have to scroll the page to see
them. Each photo is 2000 pixels wide, but I know the new forum software automatically resizes them smaller for many of us now. You should be able to click each photo and get to the full size pics hosted on my website which should allow you to better zoom in if you like. The large photos also make the file sizes very large so it make take a minute to fully load. Also, since I was
taking quick shots of dozens of coins at once with my camera, not all coins are lit well and not all of the pics show the
beautifully toned coins well. And for some reason some of the pics from my camera phone just came out really dark.

Hope some of you who can't attend the show like seeing the coins this way :) Let me know what you think...
and of course let me know if you're interested in anything. Would be happy to provide better photos of any of the coins
as well.

I took the pics towards the end of setup at the show so some of them have since been sold. Enjoy...

Thanks again for looking and hope to see some of you at the show which runs though this Saturday!

:+1:

Mike

Comments

• 1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

Almost like being there, thanks very much for posting the virtual bourse. :smile:

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• KccoinKccoin Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭✭✭

Pretty cool! I see a sweet SCD in one of your cases.

• MattTheRileyMattTheRiley Posts: 806 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 16, 2017 4:19PM

Hey Michael! Very nice!!! How much are you asking for the 1921 Morgan MS63 in PCGS slab # 32179486 @illini420

• littlebearlittlebear Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭✭

This is awesome!

Autism Awareness: There is no limit to the good you can do, if you don't care who gets the credit.
  • 2ltdjorn2ltdjorn Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭

Always enjoy this

WTB... errors, New Orleans gold, and circulated 20th key date coins!
  • Great idea!

• LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭✭

What's up with the sample sign?? :s

"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • MattTheRileyMattTheRiley Posts: 806 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 17, 2017 12:54AM

Also, I'm interested in one of the rattler slabs in the sample slab section.

• CoinZipCoinZip Posts: 3,253 ✭✭✭

Awesome idea... PM sent :)

Coin Club Benefit auctions ..... View the Lots

• illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for all of the nice comments on this. Sorry about the sample slabs section... hadn't set that part of the case up yet when I did the photos. Have 3 double row boxes full of samples at the show and was still figuring out which ones were worthy of placement in the case :)

I assumed everyone had already 'taken' the samples when you weren't looking :smile:

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Also, is the 1909 VDB puzzle made from an actual coin ? :smile:

@1630Boston said:
    Also, is the 1909 VDB puzzle made from an actual coin ? :smile:

If you look closely, all of the coins in that bottom section of the case are puzzles and cut from real coins.

• bestdaybestday Posts: 4,220 ✭✭✭✭

great idea .. 1878CC PL Morgan .. asking price ?

• cameonut2011cameonut2011 Posts: 10,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 17, 2017 1:52PM

The MS67+ FB PL Mercury Dime is really neat. It must be scarce with the "+," "PL", and CAC combination.

• Musky1011Musky1011 Posts: 3,899 ✭✭✭✭

Message sent

Pilgrim Clock and Gift Shop.. Expert clock repair since 1844

Menomonee Falls Wisconsin USA

http://www.pcgs.com/SetRegistr...dset.aspx?s=68269&ac=1">Musky 1861 Mint Set
  • BruceSBruceS Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for posting Mike, LOVE the doily's!!

eBay ID-bruceshort978
    Successful BST:here and ATS, bumanchu, wdrob, hashtag, KeeNoooo, mikej61, Yonico, Meltdown, BAJJERFAN, Excaliber, lordmarcovan, cucamongacoin, robkool, bradyc, tonedcointrader, mumu, Windycity, astrotrain, tizofthe, overdate, rwyarmch, mkman123, Timbuk3,GBurger717, airplanenut, coinkid855 ,illini420, michaeldixon, Weiss, Morpheus, Deepcoin, Collectorcoins, AUandAG, D.Schwager.

Thanks for the nice comments and private messages everyone. Haven't had a chance to respond to all just yet. Last day of the show today! Should be fun. Will try to get back to everyone this evening or by the end of the weekend for certain.

:)