The Michael F. Hayes Barber Megathread

Comments

• Options
    MFHMFH Posts: 11,720 ✭✭✭✭

Vern...I whole heartedly agree with you about the 1906-O
    its one of the biggest under rated date/ MM in the series. { JMHO }

Mike Hayes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Coin collecting is not a hobby, it's an obsession !

New Barber Purchases
  • Options
    barberkeysbarberkeys Posts: 4,153 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Milo - It fits for the candidates, good point.

Mike - Congratulations on the newp '95. Wonderful album toning.

Pics for this AM, wonderful toughie from Jim's collection, PC58:

Vern
    l
    It's not having what you want, it's wanting what you've got.
  • Options
    Pics for this AM, from Paesan's Stash (don't think it's been in this thread before), PC55:

Vern
    l
  • Options
    Pics for this AM, from my raw collection:

Vern
    l
  • Options
    Vern, very nice posts.
    Milo

What?!?! No Barber quarters in the mail today!?!? ... "heavy sigh" ...
  • Options
    Milo - Thanks.

I wonder how the ANA went, from a barber collectors perspective. I hope Mike's HA lots did well (and there's more to go in the Sunday Internet Only auction).

Pics for this AM, a couple of VF's with just the right look IMO, from Milo's collection, both PC20:

Vern
    l
  • Options
    JeffMTampaJeffMTampa Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of nice coins posted recently, Vern!

I purchased my first Barber Dime in a holder this week, an XF 40 1898 O:

Not the greatest coin, but it's a tougher date.

This one reminded why I don't like purchasing coins in slabs; it too me 45 minutes to polish the slab surfaces so I could photograph it.
    I love them Barber Halves.....
  • Options
    I received my Regular Submission from early July in the mail today; 3 raw Barber Halves. Here's a 1902 that came back as an AU 55:

I bought this because I really liked the toning, and I believe the 55 grade is correct. The strike is a bit weak for Philadelphia.

I already have a nice '02 AU 58, so this one will probably go up for sale. Or not....
  • Options
    Another of the raw submissions returned today as an 1895 PR 60:

I posted this coin raw a couple of months ago, requesting opinions on Proof or MS. Although the coin has more value as an MS, I now have a Proof date to add to that set. There's only 1 Proof graded lower in this date at PCGS; perhaps PCGS will start a Lowball Proof set?
  • Options
    daveyndaveyn Posts: 150 ✭✭
    Mike-Great looking 1895 quarter, you always seem to come up with some exquisitely toned beauties.

Vern - Nice pics as usual, like the raw quarter, what grades are you collecting in your raw set, by the way Jeff's old 1912 half found a nice home in my registry (thanks Jeff)

Dave

• Options
    Dave- I'm glad the '12 Half worked for you!

The third coin from my recent raw submission is special for me; it's a nice upgrade to my Everyman Half set. The 1909 O came back as an AU 58:

I know it's not the prettiest Half, but it has nice original surfaces. There's a bit of honest grunge around the perimeter. Last week there were only 6 AU 58's, now there are 7.

This upgrades my AU 53; there are two upgrades needed to meet my goal of a 55/ 58 set. My set is entirely55 or 58 except for an XF 45 '97 S and an AU 53 '13 S. Although I plan on meeting my current goal, luck will need to come into play to upgrade the remaining 55's to 58's- most of them are quite expensive. I missed out on a nice AU 58 '97 S yesterday at Heritage; the $5,600 price tag was too high for me at this time. I'm still looking for the nice raw one; more of a challenge. Perhaps it's like walking to the moon, but I'll keep trying.....
  • Options

Vern.... I had the time to throughly look at the last three Quarters you posted;
    all three have a very uniform look and I applaud you for keeping your raw set
    also well matched. What sort of album do you display your raw set ? A few years
    ago, I bought a Waite Raymond Universal album set for all Barber Denominations
    (From a board member) for the hopes that someday I would have a duplicate set
    of each denomination in raw state. Not going to happen. My tastes run to the AU/
    MS state and I'm not sinking that kind of money into those albums.

Although I have started an Heir and a Spare set of Dimes, I do not wish to crack
    out a certified coin as it would leave me vulnerable when it's time to sell. As it is,
    lately, having a certified coin in no way guarantees that there is any store house
    of value.

This week's Heritage auction has proven this. The coins which sold this week, were slaughtered .
    No other description is deserving.

A good friend mentioned it's not the market's fault, it's mine. I do have a glazed look over
    my eyes when I see a Barber I like, I do not dismiss the seller's asking price, as I usually just ask
    "what's the best you can sell this for ?" Usually, I will just say, ok, I'll take it.

My good friend will never buy a coin on the first pass and takes his time researching the Sheets
    ( be they Grey or Professional listings - CDN - whatever they're called ). I call my
    friend Sherlock, as he knows more about a coin he's thinking about buying, than anyone
    I know. Surprised he doesn't know on what day and on what press a particular coin was
    struck. He follows coins like a blood hound. He knows who owned what and in what holder and grade
    it was in before it was crossed and when it was recrossed again, then sent to CAC and
    which dealer sites the coin has been on, or in which auction the coin crossed the Block. Yes,
    my friend SROTAG, who has amassed one of the finest collection of Barbers ever. He will mix
    the two major grading services with each collection resulting in a lower PCGS ranking. The NGC
    Registry will show a better picture of his collection.

This past January just after FUN, my friend Valente151 and I went to SROTAG's home and spent an
    evening looking at his Barber sets. All I can say, they were stunning. Not every coin was a pop
    top, but many were. Many were tied for Top POP, and a few were down a point or two. Made
    no difference to me, 99% were far superior in grade to any in my sets, and SROTAG knew the
    provenance of each coin, what the pops were how many coins were ranked higher than his,
    what he paid for the coin, who he bought it from, and when. The guy is amazing. No wonder
    he's done so well for himself in his line of work.

After the auctions were over yesterday, I sent SROTAG my images of my upgraded 1914-S Quarter.
    He immediately texted me back: that coin sold last year at FUN - for $4250 - and sent me a link
    to the Heritage auction - where I saw I was an under bidder for the coin. My max then was $2600.
    Then, I didn't feel so sorry for myself loosing 47% of the value of what was sold, the seller of my
    new 1914-S Quarter lost 61% of the value of his coin. As they say, his loss was my gain. It did soften
    the pain of being taken to the cleaners a bit ( not that much though ) as I lost $10K in a day. Ugh !!

Many friends in the business had warned me that mid MS grades do not hold up all that well price wise
    if there are many nicer coins around of the same date & TPG. I should now realize when some
    one gives you good advice, listen and heed it.

Well, my friends, I hope you all found a few coins for your sets at auction and got them for a reasonable
    amount - because you will make money eventually, if you Buy the coin right . Years ago I heard the
    expression Buy the best you can afford . Wise words. Fine tune those words with buying the best coin
    at the cheapest amount you can find. I guess it's all relative.

FWIW: Tomorrow at 1:00 Eastern ( Noon Central Time ) the last remaining Heritage Auction is up. I only have
    these selling: 1904-O Quarter PC 55; 1908-O Quarter PC 64+; 1892-S Half PC 40 CAC ; and lastly, a 1907-O
    Half in PC 63+ CAC ( the 1907-O Half is ex: CRO and I bought it at this year's FUN Show in January ) .

Stay tuned for my complete end of auction update. A wood to the wise is to buy now in a depressed market.
    After the elections, prices will revert back up.

As David Hall says..."Have fun with your coins"...

Mike Hayes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

New Barber Purchases
  • Options

Congrats Jeff. I think you did very well at the grading room at PCGS ...
    all nice coins, and again, you have a sharp eye. I also spotted that 1897-S
    in PCGS 58.... Big Hit !!! .... But, with your eye, you'll find a raw one every
    bit as nice...just look at your track record.

Special shout out to my oldest friend at these boards: Dave99B .... He picked
    up a great coin...which completes his set....I'll let him toot his own horn...he's
    owned the right to do so. Congrats again, Dave !!
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimage
    Mike Hayes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

New Barber Purchases
  • Options
    paesanpaesan Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My favorite coin on page 173....

Jim's 1904-O half dollar

Paesan
    More coins, less government.
  • Options
    No HeadlightsNo Headlights Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lenny: Thanks, the 04-O is one of my favorite coins also.

Vern: Thanks for the great photos.

Jeff: Your 09-O half is nice, I love the gunk.

Jim
  • Options
    Thanks for the kind words on my new '09 O. I wonder why a coin with so little wear is so gunky- I don't really want to know where it's been spending the last 100 years.

Another submission arrived in the mail yesterday- an Economy of raw coins. The submission had a bunch of Liberty Nickels in it that I bought hoping they would 58. All but one came back as a 62. The other Nickel was an 1897 that came back as a 63; I purchased it in an ANACS AU 55 holder. Quite an upgrade, but I would rather of had a 58.

I submitted a couple of Barber Quarters purchased raw. First, a 1903 O that came back as an AU 55:

I thought this had a shot at 58, but I'll take a 55.

Next, a 1906 O that did come back as an AU 58:

Not much color or toning on this one, but I like it. Mumps to boot!

• Options
    I remembered that you wanted AU 58 V Nickels, Jeff.
    when you submitted that large group. Congrats as well
    for the two Quarters...the 06-O in 58 is a "coup de gras".
    Nothing wrong with the 03-O either -'it's a solid 55 - and
    I also am looking for an 03-O in 58.

This weekend, I was able to pick up a couple of Quarters
    - which I'm thrilled about. The 1895 Phila is just amazing
    - and will be singled out as a life time keeper when I eventually
    sell my collection. It's a phenomenal type coin.

The large images are too big for this post ...

I also upgraded my 1914-S with a proof like AU 58; which I was
    underbidder on last year. It upgrades my VF 30 CAC - which has
    been sold already.

The large images are too big for this post

Today, I was able to upgrade my 1912-S with an AU 58, upgrading
    my AU 55.

My other sets received a coin as well, save the Half Set. I picked
    up a Gem PR 1886 V Nickel in PCGS 65.

The Dime set received an upgrade - albeit it a minor one - my 1904-S
    in AU 58 has a new "sister" ... an AU 58 +.

I broke down and upped my bid on this. I was bumped a couple of times - and at the last second during the live auction, I upped the bid with a $50 cut bid, which was literally
    "at the last possible second". I guess my opposing bidder was complacent with his bid
    ...and I stopped chasing the coin over a week ago. Of course, this coin is now in a league
    of its own...priced itself out of the market. Yup, another coin that'll make its way to the
    grave clutched in my cold dead hands....OMG !!

I spent too much - how unusual - so, I couldn't save my underbid on a
    couple of Proof Dimes. Not a problem. These babies pop up every so often.

My consignment for the ANA sold - it wasn't pretty. imageimage

Mike Hayes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

New Barber Purchases
  • Options
    Jeff - Congrats on the 98-O dime newp (a very tough date IMO), and the positive results from your submissions.

Dave - My raw set of qtrs is VF-XF, although there are a couple of fines and a couple of AU's.

Mike - Sorry to hear that your auction didn't go well, but you did well on the acquisition side. Our mutual friend Glen in Ohio was interested in your new 04-S dime (along with a few other bidders it seems), but you prevailed. Also, I keep my raw set of qtrs in two large size Wayte Raymond boards, which presents the set well IMO.

Paesan - My pics of Jim's 04-O half don't do it justice. It's a beauty.

Pics for this AM, my raw set of qtrs (the 01-S hole is filled with an '01-P, I couldn't bring myself to crack out my VF 01-S):

Vern
    l
  • Options
    Wow Mike, you had a "Mr. Toads Wild Ride" weekend; both high highs and low lows.

I love all of your new toys- I'm jealous. image

Vern, those worn Quarters do look great in an album.
  • Options
    Mike - sorry all didn't work out well for your sale but you sure did well on your latest pick ups, especially like the 1895 quarter.

Vern - nice raw coin set you have going, I have been putting my raw halves in those old style plastic snap together ANACS holders, wish now I would have used the Dansco album, I guess I can always pick one up off EBAY.

Jeff - really like the looks of the 09-O, nice coin.

Dave

• Options
    amwldcoinamwldcoin Posts: 11,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man! All you guys are kicking butt!

Mike,I feel your pain. In my opinion it is time to wait out the market and not a good time to sell. On the otherside,if it is to fuel the purchases like you have made recently perhaps that is a consolation and in the long run you will be happy with your choice.

Dave, why don't you try and find a nice library of coins album? They are notorious for creating wonderful toned monsters over a long storage period!

Jeff, I know how you feel on your V-Nickels. I've had that happen to me on a couple of my half's.
  • Options
    I posted my newps on the Registry Forums. I picked up four AU 58 Barber Dimes.
    { Stacks Bowers auction held today // 8-15-2016 \ }

Two were duplicates - but I liked the toning more than the ones I had &&&&
    two were minor upgrades { 55's to 58's }

I was pleased to get the 58+ on my new 1904-S ...

Here's the link....

Link

Drat...don't think it works.image

Edit: Ignore the Link.

Here are the four new Dimes: { All PCGS 58's - none were CAC yet ! ]

imageimage

imageimage

imageimage

imageimage

The 07-S and 09-S are duplicate 58's - and the 1908-O & 1911-S are minor upgrades.

Tomorrow is the culmination of this Barber Feast. One last Quarter before I take a break.
    You won't believe this, but there is more going on besides coins in that great big world out
    there !!

Mike Hayes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

New Barber Purchases
  • Options
    Mike - I know you said you didn't do well in the last auction sales, but I do have to say you at least you have owned and still own some very spectacular looking coins, love the dimes.

Darrell - I picked up a Barber quarter album of EBAY, hope to work on a nice vf-xf set, have my sites set on one of Mikes auction quarters to start my registry set.

Jeff - just got the 1912 in the mail, not knocking your pics, but it looks better in hand than I thought it would.

Dave
  • Options
    Jeff - I agree, the Raymond boards really highlight the circ set.

Mike - That 09-S is really a tough coin, and now you have a spare. Hmmmmm.

Dave - Went through your registry photos, lots of nice coins there. Glad to have you joining the quarter ranks.

Pics for this AM, from Jim's collection, PC58:

Vern
    l
  • Options
    Jeff - Very nice 03-O and 06-O halves. You did well.

Mike - You have made a nice variety of purchases, especially the dimes. Your 04-S in 58+ is a gem and the four newp dimes are equally nice. Good job.

Vern - Simply an incredible set of raw Barber quarters. The set is so evenly matched and what a great look. It should be shown in a numismatic periodical or something. The 01-S is perfect for the grade. All I can say is WOW!!

Nice page of coins everyone.
    Milo

What?!?! No Barber quarters in the mail today!?!? ... "heavy sigh" ...
  • Options
    JKTJKT Posts: 492 ✭✭✭
    That '15 half is awesome.

Always looking for tougher PSA 10's of Nolan Arenado, Alex Bregman, Mookie Betts, Francisco Lindor, and Mike Trout.

• Options
    Vern....Tell Jim, his 1915 Half has a home in Naples anytime he gets tired of it.
    That is the look I have always liked ...but it's hard to afford to upgrade all of my
    Halves to that condition...and, no, I have no plans on going back to work and leave
    Retirement !! The other denominations are hard enough.

Vern, I also want to thank you for showing off your Quarter collection, and I
    don't blame you one iota for not cracking out the 01-S.

Thanks for the kudos everyone. My Dime collection has a new title:
    The Heir and The Spare Barber Dime Sets my goal is to have
    an AU 58 set and MS & PR sets. These sets won't be finished for quite
    awhile. I had no idea how far back I've fallen in getting AU 58 Dimes,
    hence the newps. I've said it before, it seems getting AU 58 Dimes pre
    certified is getting harder every day. I have too many 58's to locate that
    I care to mention. My MS set is also taking a hit, not for lack of locating
    nice MS coins, it's a Lackacash . Sound familiar ? LOL

Good job Jeff on getting those Quarters - as I said earlier, that 06-O is
    a coin not easily found. I do have a nice 06-O in 55 coming up 8/28 & 8/30
    at Heritage - it's a coin I bought off of "JT" ( John Thomas ) .... Speaking of
    which, anyone heard from him recently ? Nice guy.

EDIT:
    Speak of the Devil and he appears !! Thanks for stopping by, JT !!

Mike Hayes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

New Barber Purchases
  • Options
    Mike: Thanks for the kind words on the 15-P. Tough to find even common dates with that look. Hoping to acquire a coin of yours soon to be up at auction. Still need 93-O (reverse strike weakness by the right claw always seems to be the issue I can't get around), 97-P, 98-P (just never found either common date with the look I'm after), 11-S, and 15-S (another common date that eludes me in a 55 or 58. Most of the fun is in the search in my opinion. That 04-S dime is a beauty.

JT: Thanks also for your comments on the 15-P. I really enjoy the hunt for original problem-free coins.

Jim
  • Options
    Labelman87Labelman87 Posts: 610 ✭✭✭✭
    Looking at all of the great Barber images on the Thread I finally "got going" and I've pulled out two favorite O mints, both PC58's

Some day I'll have to "wall to wall" image all my O's, 92 to 09.
    Craig

• Options
    Jim-

Your '15 Half is amazing! Here's my AU 58 '15 Half for comparison:

Yours wins.

Here's a photo of my AU 58 '93 O Half:

An old bad photo, but you get the drift. I'm guessing you don't want this one...... quit laughing!

imageimageimage
  • Options

Both nice coins, Jeff. The REV of the 93-O is so atypical of what I have seen before
    that I wouldn't have considered adding it to my collection. You took a huge chance getting
    that coin, my friend.

The 1915 is very attractive however - my old 1915 recently was sold again at
    auction - on Heritage - { if memory serves me correctly - last January at FUN }
    here's my old coin:

...and, here's my current example, which has been CAC since these images were taken:

Mike Hayes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

New Barber Purchases
  • Options

I finally found a 1909-S Quarter in 58 that looks great:

imageimage

Its off to CAC as soon as I get it ....

Mike Hayes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

New Barber Purchases
  • Options
    Milo - Thanks, it was a lot of fun putting together the set, and every now and then I upgrade a coin (like the 05-S in 40 you graciously sold me a few months ago).

Craig - A wall to wall image of your 'O' mints would be great. Hope that time comes soon.

Jeff - Looks like a "New Orleans sawdust" obverse on your 93-O.

Mike - Really nice XF '15 and your 09-S qtr matches very well with your new 09-S dime in 58.

Pics for this AM, under-rated 'P' date from Paesan's Stash, PC55:

Vern
    l
  • Options
    Mike- The '09 S quarter is VERY nice!! image

I purchased the '93 O at a Heritage Auction in the current holder at a bargain basement price; nobody wanted it. I realize it will always be a heavily discounted coin. I believe the obverse has a case of the Mumps, not sawdust. This is the worst struck Barber Half I've seen; can anyone top it? But hey, the fields are creamy white and original!
  • Options
    Jeff: I have seen a few 93-0 coins in lower grades with decent strikes. So I'm still hopeful of finding the one I want.

Mike: The 15 in 40 is very nice.

Lenny: Always welcome in Canada. One of my favorite pharmacists that ever worked for me was on our last trip. We had great fun!!!

Vern: Still looking for your 01-S quarter image
  • Options
    My favorite coin on page 174:

Jim, you nearly won again with the 15 half, and Mike was close with the proof V nickel, but....
    Vern's 01-S quarter takes the cigar!

Paesan
  • Options
    JKTJKT Posts: 492 ✭✭✭
    Still lurking here as often as I can Mike....My 22 month old and 5 month old daughters are currently occupying the bulk of my "coin time" these days though. Still very involved in the hobby but just with a lot less time (and money) to dedicate for the time being.

By the way, Vern's mentioning of the 05 quarter as being "underrated" reminded me of one of my biggest personal "head scratchers" as an avid Barber quarter enthusiast. About 10 years ago I put together a nice Dansco set of quarters together in VG/F (minus the 01 S, 96 S, and 13 S). While Id agree with Vern that the 05 is indeed underrated in AU, I have personally found the 1905 P along with the 1901 P to be the two most overvalued and overpriced dates in the series in lower end collectible grades (G, VG, F). Now days Ill go to a show and see cases where 01 Ps and 05 Ps in these grades are priced at double and triple of other P dates that I personally find much more difficult than these (such as 93, 94, and 10). Personally, Ive never understood why so many dealers have valued the 01 P and the 05 P "better dates" in circulated grades.

OK time to go buy more diapers.

Great coins everyone!

Always looking for tougher PSA 10's of Nolan Arenado, Alex Bregman, Mookie Betts, Francisco Lindor, and Mike Trout.

• Options
    Vern takes a day off and the thread slips WAY down. I'll post a coin to keep the momentum going.......

Here's the '10 S Half in my Everyman set. It's in a PCGS AU 55 holder:

imageimage

I've always thought this should be in a 58 holder (at least a 55+) but PCGS says no soup for me.

• Options
    mrkbrown87mrkbrown87 Posts: 909 ✭✭✭
    Hey everyone long time no chat. Wow I take an absence from collecting only to come back to find a part 3 of the megathread and o boy the barbers I've scrolled through and seen are all wonderful.

MikeH- still buying up all the elusive beautiful toners I see

Vern- some really nice coins and also your coinography is still great. You really know how to catch the truth look of barbers. It's not easy

Paesan- always a pleasure to see what you find. One of the best sets of eyes when it comes to buying PQ coins

Jt- how's it going buddy? Hope all is well

Jeff- Those barber halves are all very nice.
    Mark Brown

Hoard the keys
  • Options
    Jim - I hope you find it.

Paesan - Thanks. Jim's looking for a better one, so he can use that as trade bait for my 01-S half.

JT - Congratulations on the two daughters, I bet they keep you busy. I agree with you on the '01 and '05 in G-F, and think the '13-P is about the most over-priced 'P' in nice AU.

Jeff - Next week your 10-S could be a 58. Luck of the draw. And I love Seinfeld.

Mark - Welcome back Thanks for the compliment on my pics.

Pics for this AM, from Milo's collection, PC55:

Vern
    l
  • Options
    Jeff: I agree that your 93-O is one of the poorest struck Barbers I've see. Looks like it was struck in 1793. I agree with Vern your 10-S could slide (pun intended) through on another day. My daughter lives in Tampa and said the heat has been unbearable lately. Hope you are staying cool.

Vern: Glad to know I'm still in the running on your 01-S half. Being second in line on that coin wouldn't be a good position!! image

Two weeks until college football. Go Hawks!!!

Jim

• Options
    The heat in Tampa isn't as bad as other parts of the country. Typical high temp. is 89 to 92; not that bad. I was in Texas last week- the temps were over 100!

I've not figured out why the New Orleans mint had such a tough time with Barber Halves. They seemed to be able to make Silver Dollars OK. Was there more esteem to a Dollar coin which perhaps made them take more care?
  • Options
    They struggled with minting fully struck coins for sure, 1893 halves seem the worst. I did see an almost fully struck AU coin recently, but unfortunately wasn't original. Don't have much experience with Morgan dollars, just no interest. But lots of people certainly love them. Without Morgan dollars US numismatics would probably collapse. There are so many little intricacies that make the Barber half series so fun to collect. I dabble in a few other series, but always seem to end up getting more Barber halves. Have a great week Jeff.

Jim
  • Options
    ARCOARCO Posts: 4,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: JeffMTampa
    I know it's not the prettiest Half, but it has nice original surfaces. There's a bit of honest grunge around the perimeter. Last week there were only 6 AU 58's, now there are 7.

Whaaa?? Are you kidding me? Do you not realize that it is 100 X more difficult to find an AU58 with original skin vs one that has been dipped (which is 99% of them). It is one of the best looking Barber halves I have ever seen. When you are ready to sell, I will buy it.

Love it,

Tyler

• Options
    Welcome back, Mr. Brown!
  • Options
    Tyler - Always glad when you visit the thread.

Pics for this AM, just a little nudge for Jim, PC45:

Vern
    l
  • Options
    rheddenrhedden Posts: 6,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The 1901-s quarter and 1901-s half posted by barberkeys are both choice. I'm so used to seeing these coins in VG or lower....
  • Options
    Good morning everyone.

Lenny - Ty my friend it's been a long but necessary break from collecting. I have had a sour taste in my mouth ever since the demise of my remaining coins that were I'm my father in law's safe.

Vern- that's a very good looking 01-S half. I think you may have a private mint in your basement lol
    Mark Brown

Hoard the keys
  • Options
    Vern: That is the poster child for a XF45. And to be a 01-S to boot!! I'll keep looking for that quarter.

• Options
    Here is my first NewP for the album. It's nothing special but I thought it was a genuinely nice raw coin. Maybe my eye isn't sharp so please critique if needed
    imageimage
    Mark Brown

Hoard the keys

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file