Home Precious Metals
Options

silver is heading lower anyone buying?

JohnnyCacheJohnnyCache Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭✭✭
With silver is heading lower right now is anyone buying?

Comments

• Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am if I can find something I want at a good price.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    vprvpr Posts: 604 ✭✭✭
    I made a major purchase this weekend.
    References: Too many to list. PM for details. 100% satisfaction both as buyer and seller. As a seller, I ship promptly and keep buyers updated.
  • Options
    cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd buy some at spot, but im not paying 20-30% premiums.
    Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>With silver is heading lower right now is anyone buying? >>

déjà vu image
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    Well I grabbed another 5oz Pamp, seven $ less than the last one I bought less than a dozen days ago.
    Most likely, with my luck, this new bar I purchased will cost ten dollars less in a few more days. imageimageimage
  • Options
    bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭
    Thinking of buying either 10 2013 ASE's or a 10oz 2013 kookaburra.
    Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times
  • Options
    ZubieZubie Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm waiting for at least $18-20 before I pull the trigger on 1000 ozs. Just buying a few bars to figure out exactly what I want to buy.
    Positive BST Transactions with:
    Overdate, BestMR, Weather11AM, TDEC1000, Carew4me, BigMarty58, Coinsarefun, Golfer72, UnknownComic, DMarks, JFoot13, ElKevvo, Truthteller, Duxbutt, TwoSides2aCoin, PerryHall, mhammerman, Papabear, Wingsrule, WTCG, MillerJW, Ciccio, zrlevin, dantheman984, tee135, jdimmick, gsa1fan, jmski52, SUMORADA, guitarwes, bstat1020, pitboss, meltdown, Schmitz7, 30AnvZ28, pragmaticgoat, wondercoin & MkMan123
  • Options
    BaleyBaley Posts: 22,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm waiting until it goes to zero, and then I'm buying all of it.

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry

• Options
    Let's not forget that silver prices can quickly change direction and that nobody rings a bell when silver hits bottom. If you periodically buy silver over a long period of time, you should do all right. I don't see the government ever getting its financial house in order and I see massive inflation in our future as the government prints more and more money to service our ballooning debt.

• Options
    MetalsmanMetalsman Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Let's not forget that silver prices can quickly change direction and that nobody rings a bell when silver hits bottom. If you periodically buy silver over a long period of time, you should do all right. I don't see the government ever getting its financial house in order and I see massive inflation in our future as the government prints more and more money to service our ballooning debt. >>

image Spoken like knowlegde.... No muss no fuss ...just right!
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,222 ✭✭✭✭✭
    couldn't pass this one by, so I used the silver funds on it:

imageimage

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the price is right... I will buy... always ready to stack a bit... Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still spending current income on other things, but when I have a surplus of dollars begging to be rescued, I will nibble away.
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    ZubieZubie Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Let's not forget that silver prices can quickly change direction and that nobody rings a bell when silver hits bottom. If you periodically buy silver over a long period of time, you should do all right. I don't see the government ever getting its financial house in order and I see massive inflation in our future as the government prints more and more money to service our ballooning debt. >>

I hear ya Perry, I'm probably going to pull the trigger soon...:-)
    Positive BST Transactions with:
    Overdate, BestMR, Weather11AM, TDEC1000, Carew4me, BigMarty58, Coinsarefun, Golfer72, UnknownComic, DMarks, JFoot13, ElKevvo, Truthteller, Duxbutt, TwoSides2aCoin, PerryHall, mhammerman, Papabear, Wingsrule, WTCG, MillerJW, Ciccio, zrlevin, dantheman984, tee135, jdimmick, gsa1fan, jmski52, SUMORADA, guitarwes, bstat1020, pitboss, meltdown, Schmitz7, 30AnvZ28, pragmaticgoat, wondercoin & MkMan123
  • Options
    Very sage advice. Somewhat frustrating that I cannot get a better handle on the commodities, especially gold and silver. But then, I would be a very rich man if i could.
  • Options
    I just bought one of these bad boys...
    Hold your triggers, you may see $18 shortly!

The member formerly known as Ciccio / Posts: 1453 / Joined: Apr 2009
  • Options
    PokermandudePokermandude Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭
    I see more local online ads showing up advertising that they're buying silver, both for 999 and junk. I suspect we'll get down to around $19-20/oz then bounce up sharply again. I'll be buying all the way down and back up whenever a deal presents itself.
    http://stores.ebay.ca/Mattscoin - Canadian coins, World Coins, Silver, Gold, Coin lots, Modern Mint Products & Collections
  • Options
    DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm due for a buy, deciding though if I'll work on my seated or capped half rolls instead.
  • Options
    Just bought some physical and trading some short paper as well. Looking to buy more physical over the next month or two to do a little cost averaging if or when prices dip enough.
    Condor
  • Options
    I"ll stick to my earlier prediction for this year:..... tight trading range of $22...+10% ...-10% for the rest of this year, with a high of $25 next year. BTW, took advantage of Provident free shipping & ordered some more silver bullion earlier today.
  • Options

<< <i>I"ll stick to my earlier prediction for this year:..... tight trading range of $22...+10% ...-10% for the rest of this year, with a high of $25 next year. BTW, took advantage of Provident free shipping & ordered some more silver bullion earlier today. >>

What did you get if you care to share?

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>I"ll stick to my earlier prediction for this year:..... tight trading range of $22...+10% ...-10% for the rest of this year, with a high of $25 next year. BTW, took advantage of Provident free shipping & ordered some more silver bullion earlier today. >>

What did you get if you care to share? >>

In order to qualify for the free shipping I had to get one of these

silver round

and a "few" bars....see below

1 oz bars

Note: as of 11/13...the bars are no longer available, but on back order.
  • Options
    I have some of those 1 oz silver bars that came raw in a plastic rectangular tube of 20. They're nice well made bars.

• Options
    mrpaseomrpaseo Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭
    I've been looking image
  • Options
    OnlyGoldIsMoneyOnlyGoldIsMoney Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ordered another 100 oz Engelhard today for the poured bar type set.
  • Options
    fiveNdimefiveNdime Posts: 1,088 ✭✭
    i thought the 35 - 90% halves i got for ~$9ea shipped, off ebay was a good deal last week.
    BST transactions: guitarwes; glmmcowan; coiny; nibanny; messydesk
  • Options
    Always dollar cost averaging.
  • Options
    OverdateOverdate Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm picking up a few shares of the Swiss silver ETF.

My Adolph A. Weinman signature :)

• Options

<< <i>......... silver prices can quickly change direction and that nobody rings a bell when silver hits bottom......... >>

I think Yellen is ringing that bell right now during her confirmation hearing.

Confirm Yellen and Print on

JC
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>......... silver prices can quickly change direction and that nobody rings a bell when silver hits bottom......... >>

I think Yellen is ringing that bell right now during her confirmation hearing.

Confirm Yellen and Print on

JC >>

Agree. If anyone can help raise the price of PM's, it will be Yellen.