Comments

• Options
    1940coupe1940coupe Posts: 661 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 6, 2018 2:41PM

tt

• Options
    leothelyonleothelyon Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭✭✭

@LindeDad said:
    Wonder what their magazine will be called now?

Doomed.

The more qualities observed in a coin, the more desirable that coin becomes!

My Jefferson Nickel Collection

• Options

interesting ErrorsOnCoins you didn't disagree with anyone else who posted this picture I just posted the whole pic

• Options
    ctf_error_coinsctf_error_coins Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 6, 2018 9:47AM

As a boy scout from an intense boy scout family .....

I think the current scouts are in a horrible position.

I believe they are trying to be neutral in a very divided country.

The right doesn't want to send their kids to the what they see as the PC scouts where their kid may turn gay.

The left doesn't want to send their kids to scouts worrying that the leaders of a troop may be ultra-conservative and not tolerant. I know the organization is now tolerant, but some of the old guard maybe not so much.

To top if off, the kids just want to play video games.

• Options
    edited May 6, 2018 9:56AM

@1940coupe said:
    interesting ErrorsOnCoins you didn't disagree with anyone else who posted this picture I just posted the whole pic

I disagree because your image defames the Scouts which I was a member of and it offends me. Were you a boy scout?

You disagree to be spiteful, how nice, grow up.

• Options

@ErrorsOnCoins said:

@1940coupe said:

I disagree because your image defames the Scouts which I was a member of and it offends me. Were you a boy scout?

your opinion about coins politics are anything else means nothing to me

• Options

@1940coupe said:

@ErrorsOnCoins said:

@1940coupe said:

Please learn literacy.

• Options

s> @ErrorsOnCoins said:

@1940coupe said:

@ErrorsOnCoins said:

@1940coupe said:

Please learn literacy.

you first

• Options
    LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭

Think it is time to bring Rule 6 into this post.
    Rule 6) This forum is about US Coins. If your post is not directly related to US Coins then this is the wrong forum. Do not post it or your posting privileges may be removed.

• Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,457 ✭✭✭✭✭

To wit - when I said, "the problem with social engineering is that the social engineers don't always know what the outcome is going to be, and their motives aren't always the best either." A fairly innocuous statement.

The very next post, in a nod to political correctness suggested that the thread be removed. That, my friend is what political correctness is about. And fascism isn't far behind.

Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭

What I am saying is this is not the right forum for this subject, and personel attacks by members lead to bannings.

• Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,774 ✭✭✭✭✭

COINS below. :smile:

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options
    MarkMark Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭✭✭

@1940coupe I disagreed with the picture the first time it was posted and when you posted another version of it. I presume since I was consistent in disagreeing the first time a variant was posted, you don't have the same problem with my disagree as you did with @ErrorsOnCoins disagree?

And, for what it is worth, I personally hated Boy Scouts when I was a member but I am incredibly proud that one of my sons achieved Eagle status.

Mark

• Options
    edited May 6, 2018 2:54PM

Well for you and you only I will remove! here is why quote but I am incredibly proud that one of my sons achieved Eagle status.

• Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,749 ✭✭✭✭✭

Interesting thread, but I fear it's going to poof before long. :(

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file