Home U.S. Coin Forum

HLRC. Thank YOU!

DUIGUYDUIGUY Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭

You ROCK!

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly."

- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 106-43 BC

Comments

• ARCOARCO Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭✭✭

Reference to Trump? Who knows, but I will tell you that a nation that seeks peace no matter its ruler, is far greater than a nation that makes war.

• JBKJBK Posts: 14,643 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm lost....

• blitzdudeblitzdude Posts: 5,367 ✭✭✭✭✭

Harry Laibstain Rare Coins?

The whole worlds off its rocker, buy Gold™.

• DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

@JBK said:
    I'm lost....

Me too. B)

• CoinstartledCoinstartled Posts: 10,135 ✭✭✭✭✭

The thread is a bit cryptic.

• astroratastrorat Posts: 9,221 ✭✭✭✭✭

How could a thank you to HLRC be twisted into something political? And you are correct ... HLRC rocks! He and his staff are first rate and I have yet to be disappointed with their coins or service. They offer quality coins at a fair price. I just wish they would increase their CBH offerings! Hats off to HLRC!

Numismatist Ordinaire
    See http://www.doubledimes.com for a free online reference for US twenty-cent pieces
  • topstuftopstuf Posts: 14,803 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Coinstartled said:
    The thread is a bit cryptic.

It's the borogoves. They're all mimsy tonight.

• HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

I like Harry. He's top notch. I've bought many coins from him. His staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and whatever. He only sells good stuff. Don't you wish everybody did?

• CoinstartledCoinstartled Posts: 10,135 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 19, 2018 11:02PM

@Hydrant said:
    I like Harry. He's top notch. I've bought many coins from him. His staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and whatever. He only sells good stuff. Don't you wish everybody did?

Dreck coins need loving too.

• JimnightJimnight Posts: 10,767 ✭✭✭✭✭

Rephrase. :)

• REALGATORREALGATOR Posts: 2,581 ✭✭✭✭✭

HLRC is close to HRC (Hillary). Just shows how so many people are overly sensitive. Step away from the cable news and social media and take a long walk in the fresh air.

• JBKJBK Posts: 14,643 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ok, now that we have that settled, what is the OP thanking them for???

• jmlanzafjmlanzaf Posts: 31,618 ✭✭✭✭✭

@astrorat said:
    How could a thank you to HLRC be twisted into something political? And you are correct ... HLRC rocks! He and his staff are first rate and I have yet to be disappointed with their coins or service. They offer quality coins at a fair price. I just wish they would increase their CBH offerings! Hats off to HLRC!

I think it's the quote in the signature block of the OP that lead to the political digression.

• jmlanzafjmlanzaf Posts: 31,618 ✭✭✭✭✭

@REALGATOR said:
    HLRC is close to HRC (Hillary). Just shows how so many people are overly sensitive. Step away from the cable news and social media and take a long walk in the fresh air.

Look at the signature block of the OP. I think that's what the second poster was referring to not the HLRC.

• coindeucecoindeuce Posts: 13,471 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've never seen DUIGUY this twitterpated before. Musta scored somethin' really juicy. C'mon man, spill the beans !

"Everything is on its way to somewhere. Everything." - George Malley, Phenomenon
    http://www.americanlegacycoins.com

• REALGATORREALGATOR Posts: 2,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 20, 2018 6:49AM

@jmlanzaf said:

Look at the signature block of the OP. I think that's what the second poster was referring to not the HLRC.

Yes, you're correct. The font of the signature quote is so small I missed it.

• CameonutCameonut Posts: 7,250 ✭✭✭✭✭

PUI? (Posting under the influence?)

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." - Thomas Jefferson

My digital cameo album 1950-64 Cameos - take a look!

• panexpoguypanexpoguy Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bought from and sold to HLRC. Really good folks.

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

HLRC has an excellent reputation here on the forum.....Cheers, RickO

• EXOJUNKIEEXOJUNKIE Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm addicted to exonumia ... it is numismatic crack!

ANA LM

USAF Retired — 34 years of active military service! 🇺🇸
  • FullStrikeFullStrike Posts: 4,353 ✭✭✭

C R O !

Ç R O !

C R O !

C R O !

Rules the world

• ernie11ernie11 Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've only bought 3 coins from Harry Laibstain, but they are all favorites in my collection. Quite happy with all 3 purchases.

• Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,332 ✭✭✭✭✭

When did Hillary go to work for HLRC?

Dave

Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • AMRCAMRC Posts: 4,266 ✭✭✭✭✭

I wish I may, I wish I might, this thread doth shed some light.

MLAeBayNumismatics: "The greatest hobby in the world!"
  • ilikemonstersilikemonsters Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭

A personal remark, Harry looks 30. Not a day older. He’s a pleasure doing business with and the best grader I have ever met.

• TreashuntTreashunt Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭✭✭

Why do I feel like this thread is in the Twilight Zone?

Frank

BHNC #203

• FullStrikeFullStrike Posts: 4,353 ✭✭✭
    edited March 21, 2018 7:43AM

Been thinking of ordering from HLRC for a few years. Their Coins are cool looking. With all these glowing endorsements I think I'll need to order soon.

• ernie11ernie11 Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 21, 2018 1:24PM

I do wish I could afford that 1875 Half Eagle PCGS AU53, with a CAC sticker, that's listed on his website. :|

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file