Options
15p buff, think this one goes into the personal set - truview and grade added
This piece arrived today. Saw it when it was first posted as auction and didn’t want to let it get away. Asked the seller if he had a BIN price, so for $75 it was mine. Crazy or what? 

Updated 3/13
Not going to win any beauty contests but still a nice cherrypick. PCGS deemed it a 55
Liberty Nickel Digital Album
Buffalo Nickel Digital Album
Toned Buffalo Date SetDigital Album
https://pcgs.com/setregistry/mysetregistry/album/411385 7070 Registry<
Buffalo Nickel Digital Album
Toned Buffalo Date SetDigital Album
https://pcgs.com/setregistry/mysetregistry/album/411385 7070 Registry<
1
Comments
You’ll have to explain to me the positive attributes, because I’m just not getting any ‘you suck’ vibes here
Buuuuuut, it's not complete. Missing some regalia
bob
NICE!!
Yes I see a better than average strike for a good price. I like it.
The Indian's facing the wrong way !!!
Nicely struck 2 feather! Hope the spots come off with some acetone!
Not sure I could be a Buffalo Nickel collector. Too many things you have to count.....legs, feathers...
Don't forget the pee stream on those babies, too!
bob
I didn’t notice the Indian facing the wrong way until justnow. How cool is that? And a two feather ta boot !
It just got nicer
No doubt about that one. Sweet.
Not my series but Joe likes it...........
Nice coin ad4400!
Worth triple what you paid. Split tails and the eyeball is complete.
Nice specimen.... Was it listed as a two feather? And it looks like the rare 'pooping buffalo' variety
Cheers, RickO
Nice catch!
Well done!
That's as close to a two feather as you can get. The coin is fully struck (from what I can see). Top feather is all there. The tail is nice and rounded.
1915-P usually comes nicely struck, with good detail from the peripheries to the center.
I think you did well.................
Pete
Grade and truview posted
Buffalo Nickel Digital Album
Toned Buffalo Date SetDigital Album
https://pcgs.com/setregistry/mysetregistry/album/411385 7070 Registry<
besides the 2 feather on the front, you have the crapping buffalo on the back