Options
When Calendars Collide
Last week, I was wondering how long it would be until both the PCGS calendar and mine pictured the same coin. The wait is over, thanks to a super cool 1875 $5.


John
Keeper of the VAM Catalog • Professional Coin Imaging • Prime Number Set • World Coins in Early America • British Trade Dollars • Variety Attribution
Keeper of the VAM Catalog • Professional Coin Imaging • Prime Number Set • World Coins in Early America • British Trade Dollars • Variety Attribution
4
Comments
I'm still a newbie here....how do I get one of these calendars?
Phil vs JB!!
I love PCGS's calendars but I'll take messydesk's images any day.
Lance.
At least they are on different months
Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb, Ricko
Bad transactions with : nobody to date
Contact Messydesk. He can help you.
Double the pleasure. At least they are different months. I love your pictures
Best place to buy !
Bronze Associate member
So...the PCGS calendars are on their way?
For some reason the @messydesk images don't show up on my work computer.
BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore, Nickpatton, Namvet69,...
I like MessyDesk's picture better.
Most definitivly.............
Pete
I agree, MessyDesk's picture is a better picture.... However, I love gold coins and would be happy with either one...
Cheers, RickO
That's an awesome coin!
My YouTube Channel
Your picture of my 1733-MX/XM 4R last year is also Miss October in PCGS this year
Latin American Collection
I just noticed that today, too. You have a very popular coin!
Keeper of the VAM Catalog • Professional Coin Imaging • Prime Number Set • World Coins in Early America • British Trade Dollars • Variety Attribution