Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Md mybe I know I post a lot but the more the merrier is this MD?

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    BruceSBruceS Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭✭✭

Idk what your looking at. but try Spell check when writing your post titles.

eBay ID-bruceshort978
    Successful BST:here and ATS, bumanchu, wdrob, hashtag, KeeNoooo, mikej61, Yonico, Meltdown, BAJJERFAN, Excaliber, lordmarcovan, cucamongacoin, robkool, bradyc, tonedcointrader, mumu, Windycity, astrotrain, tizofthe, overdate, rwyarmch, mkman123, Timbuk3,GBurger717, airplanenut, coinkid855 ,illini420, michaeldixon, Weiss, Morpheus, Deepcoin, Collectorcoins, AUandAG, D.Schwager.
  • Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 14,771 ✭✭✭✭✭

You take decent pics and you listen to others' advice, so you are way ahead of other recent newbies.

• Options
    dagingerbeastttdagingerbeasttt Posts: 784 ✭✭✭✭

@BruceS said:

I use talk to text is probably why my spelling is messed up and I was looking at the G in the o A d. Look like die deterioration or machine doubling I was just want to make sure so I have more examples to look at to tell the difference between double dies and machine doubling

• Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭

If I were you I would go with the 456x's loop!

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    TommyTypeTommyType Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭✭✭

Assume the question is about the "D" being connected to the rim? (In other words...specific questions would be helpful too, so we don't have to guess).

Easily distracted Type Collector
  • Options
    ChrisH821ChrisH821 Posts: 6,334 ✭✭✭✭✭

MD is correct. Notice how the area is sort of notched out of the letters.

Collector, occasional seller

• Options
    TreashuntTreashunt Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭✭✭

It could be good

Hard to see it clearly

Frank

BHNC #203

• Options
    ldhairldhair Posts: 7,123 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm thinking MD.

Larry

• Options
    jmlanzafjmlanzaf Posts: 31,943 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 27, 2017 4:53AM

@BruceS said:

Really? You've got the abbreviation "idk", either a dangling participle or a period instead of a comma, and an inappropriately capitalized "Spell" and you're criticizing HIS post title?

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes... machine doubling..... Cheers, RickO

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file