Home Precious Metals
Options

Provident Metals having Special on 1-Oz Engelhard Rounds

Just wanted to give a heads up to anyone interested. Provident Metals has the 1-Oz Engelhard Rounds from the 1980's on special at $18.77 per ounce with their usual Free Shipping on orders over $99. There currently appears to be over 900 in stock!

https://providentmetals.com/engelhard-prospector-1-oz-silver-round.html

"In the absence of the gold standard, there is no way to protect savings from confiscation through inflation [...] Gold stands in the way of this insidious process. It stands as a protector of property rights." - Alan Greenspan

Comments

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the link.... Cheers, RickO

• Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the link

why do 40% Halves cost more per piece the more that I buy, just wondering
    $2.55 ea if I buy 2 and $2.57 ea if I buy 1,000 ? :smile:

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options
    MorganMan94MorganMan94 Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭

@1630Boston said:
    Thanks for the link

why do 40% Halves cost more per piece the more that I buy, just wondering
    $2.55 ea if I buy 2 and $2.57 ea if I buy 1,000 ? :smile:

Probably cause they know your a sucker for buying 40% halves, just want to see if your stupid too ;)

• Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 9, 2017 12:38PM

Looks like the 1$ face of 40% silver item is in the weekly special category. They lowered the premium to get some to bite.

Free shipping is at 99$ so if you were at 95$ then add one of those to your cart to get the free shipping, thats probably what most people buy those for.

For example 5 of the prospectors won't get you to $99

As far as the prospectors go , I'd rather buy them than ASE's

• Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the info, sometimes I pay too much attention to detail :smile:

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks !!! B)

Timbuk3
  • Options
    Jinx86Jinx86 Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭✭✭

Overall generic Engelhard productions are down in premium. Was checking bids today and everything I check was low. 1 oz rounds, 10 oz bars 100 oz bars all lower than normal.

• Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

With almost 700 rounds still available, I would agree with the above statement....+ little demand.

"Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."