Home U.S. Coin Forum

I enjoy collecting Varity Penny's couples 1970 ' S with 1970 'D

All above grade or better
For example 1970 S / 74 S coupled with 1970 D /74 D
Also 1974 ( 5 Examples of tone grade changes
1975 (4 examples of tone grade changes
And 1966 /67/68/69 no mints
My question I have many various group set's
I idea of selling only high grades and breaking them
Up makes grading to share with Average Varity collectors
Any idea'???

Best Answer


  • BruceSBruceS Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭✭✭


    eBay ID-bruceshort978
    Successful BST:here and ATS, bumanchu, wdrob, hashtag, KeeNoooo, mikej61, Yonico, Meltdown, BAJJERFAN, Excaliber, lordmarcovan, cucamongacoin, robkool, bradyc, tonedcointrader, mumu, Windycity, astrotrain, tizofthe, overdate, rwyarmch, mkman123, Timbuk3,GBurger717, airplanenut, coinkid855 ,illini420, michaeldixon, Weiss, Morpheus, Deepcoin, Collectorcoins, AUandAG, D.Schwager.
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Bigboybaxter .... I am not sure exactly what you are asking.. or collecting. Those look like common Lincoln zinc/copper plated cents.....Are you knew to collecting? A Young Numismatist (YN)?... Please explain more about what you mean. Cheers, RickO

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file