Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

My video of the August 21, 2017 Total Eclipse! ...it's coin related ;)

illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭

Could not see the total eclipse from Southern California, only partial here... so I decided to make my own total eclipse using a 50 gram gold Glendale Coin Club medal and a 2017 Daniel Carr silver eclipse medal.

:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICCdRdm-6Gw

:+1:

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    chumleychumley Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭✭

high tech production,great special effects...most impressive

• Options
    ECHOESECHOES Posts: 2,974 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dude, the colors....

~HABE FIDUCIAM IN DOMINO III V VI / III XVI~
    POST NUBILA PHOEBUS / AFTER CLOUDS, SUN
    Love for Music / Collector of Dreck
  • Options
    BruceSBruceS Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice video Mike, or should I say Spielberg.

eBay ID-bruceshort978
    Successful BST:here and ATS, bumanchu, wdrob, hashtag, KeeNoooo, mikej61, Yonico, Meltdown, BAJJERFAN, Excaliber, lordmarcovan, cucamongacoin, robkool, bradyc, tonedcointrader, mumu, Windycity, astrotrain, tizofthe, overdate, rwyarmch, mkman123, Timbuk3,GBurger717, airplanenut, coinkid855 ,illini420, michaeldixon, Weiss, Morpheus, Deepcoin, Collectorcoins, AUandAG, D.Schwager.
  • Options
    LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,292 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow - pretty cool! Almost like being there! :D

We had a 92% eclipse here in Seattle - not much work getting done in the office this AM for an hour or so! Unfortunately, lots of no show patients........ :rage:

"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • Options
    KccoinKccoin Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭✭✭

Love the dramatic totality effect! And I kept my glasses off the whole time :smiley:

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@illini420 .... That was cool.... :) Thanks for an interesting addendum to the eclipse phenomena... Cheers, RickO

• Options
    CascadeChrisCascadeChris Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol. That's pretty darn funny Mikey! @dcarr would be proud

The more you VAM..
  • Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Kccoin said:
    Love the dramatic totality effect! And I kept my glasses off the whole time :smiley:

Exactly! No eclipse glasses needed! Feel free to look right at it!!

:+1:

:)

• Options
    WinLoseWinWinLoseWin Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭✭✭

In-Depth Movie Review:

Wavering between light and dark moments, one can sense the director's struggle with the meaning of existence versus non-existence.

The stars of the show dance to an impeccable score while pondering the inhumanity of man to coins.

A work that must have required many a sleepless night, while questioning the existence of Dog.

Sure to be the leading favorite at all the awards shows where greatly profound political insights will be elucidated, thusly warming up the air.

--- by Dime A Dozen Self-Important Cinema Reviewer

"To Be Esteemed Be Useful" - 1792 Birch Cent --- "I personally think we developed language because of our deep need to complain." - Lily Tomlin

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file