Home Precious Metals
Options

***Official August 2017 Precious Metals Buy Sell Trade Thread ***

If you have any precious metal items that you are selling, please post a reply to this thread with description, asking price, shipping and accepted methods of payment. Photos of items for sale are definitely a plus and having your User Profile turned on helps as well.

If you have any precious metal items that you are actively looking to purchase, post a reply to this thread expressing what it is you are looking for and what you're willing to pay.

Please do not make any extra threads on this subject matter in the Precious Metals forum.

This one thread will be active for all of August 2017, when September 2017 comes around we'll start a new thread and this one will no longer be active.

To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.

Comments

• Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    edited August 19, 2017 3:36AM

1st generation cast 10 oz .999 silver Johnson Matthey bar, still completely sealed in original plastic with a serial number. This exact bar is the featured bar for its type on allengelhard.com. Go to the JM 10 oz. section and scroll down to the first cast bar and this one is it. It's on there because of it's exceptionally lowe serial number in relation to other known examples that are listed.
    $270 delivered with your non-fee payment.

• Options
    CoinCrazyPACoinCrazyPA Posts: 2,899 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 3, 2017 6:14PM

Sold

Positive BST transactions: agentjim007, cohodk, CharlieC, Chrischampeon, DRG, 3 x delistamps, djdilliodon, gmherps13, jmski52, Meltdown, Mesquite, 2 x nibanny, themaster, 2 x segoja, Timbuk3, ve3rules, jom, Blackhawk, hchcoin, Relaxn, pitboss, blu62vette, Jfoot13, Jinx86, jfoot13,Ronb

Successful Trades: Swampboy,
  • Options

Anyone interested in Palladium Mens Rings. I have several all new condition size 10 and 12. PM me if interested.

Positive BST transactions: agentjim007, cohodk, CharlieC, Chrischampeon, DRG, 3 x delistamps, djdilliodon, gmherps13, jmski52, Meltdown, Mesquite, 2 x nibanny, themaster, 2 x segoja, Timbuk3, ve3rules, jom, Blackhawk, hchcoin, Relaxn, pitboss, blu62vette, Jfoot13, Jinx86, jfoot13,Ronb

• Options
    edited August 10, 2017 9:05PM

Looking for to sell for close to spot. PM me if interested. Palladium Rings only, They contain 8.8 grams, 8.5 grams, and 8.6 grams

• Options
    CuKevinCuKevin Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 4, 2017 5:28PM

REDUCED TO $370 net to me dlvd or add $3 for a small flat rate box w/tracking. Almost any form of payment accepted.
    1/4 oz queens beast lion and 2 Buffalo rounds.

Choice Numismatics www.ChoiceCoin.com

CN eBay

All of my collection is in a safe deposit box!
  • Options

I put a few new items in above today.

• Options
    jrt103jrt103 Posts: 419 ✭✭✭
    edited August 28, 2017 12:41PM

• Options
    MorganMan94MorganMan94 Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cool piece! Might throw in a bid, don't know what I would do with it or use it for haha

• Options
    Coin FinderCoin Finder Posts: 6,953 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 28, 2017 12:59PM

almost

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice bowl, and a Tiffany at that... Great pictures.. Cheers, RickO

• Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks great, great find, congrats :smile:

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options
    SaorAlbaSaorAlba Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭✭✭

Tuition due for the college student - three BU 2005 AGEs at spot delivered to your USA address. Payment by cash sent securely, money order(both ship on receipt) cheque(must clear) or paypal +3%.

In memory of my kitty Seryozha 14.2.1996 ~ 13.9.2016 and Shadow 3.4.2015 - 16.4.21
  • Options
    ChrisRxChrisRx Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 9, 2017 4:36PM

Oops nvm, sorry!

• Options

@SaorAlba
    You thought [planned] ahead for tuition, good thinking :smile:

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

• Options
    mbogomanmbogoman Posts: 5,120 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 10, 2017 3:07PM

Tough to find Great Panther Silver 5 oz bars. They used to sell these out of their online store, but they (GPR) shut it down a few years ago and they quit making and selling them. I've got 3 of the bars at $115 each, shipped to you. These are cool looking bars. *** SOLD, ALL GONE ***

PM me if interested. I accept Paypal (add 3% for regular PP), checks and USPS Money Orders.

Plenty of board refs

• Options

Those are nice bars.... Cheers, RickO

• Options
    WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 24, 2017 1:51PM

Sold

We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • Options

ends on Sunday going cheap!!!

Cool Old Chinese export silver on ebay:

ebay.com/itm/Vintage-silver-Chinese-export-plate-hand-engraved-pierced-silver-1800s-marked/322638761379?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

• Options
    CuKevinCuKevin Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭✭

@CuKevin said:
    REDUCED TO $370 net to me dlvd or add $3 for a small flat rate box w/tracking. Almost any form of payment accepted.
    1/4 oz queens beast lion and 2 Buffalo rounds.

Still available.

Choice Numismatics www.ChoiceCoin.com

CN eBay

All of my collection is in a safe deposit box!
  • Options
    MorganMan94MorganMan94 Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭

@thebigeng said:
    ends on Sunday going cheap!!!

Cool Old Chinese export silver on ebay:

ebay.com/itm/Vintage-silver-Chinese-export-plate-hand-engraved-pierced-silver-1800s-marked/322638761379?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

Had on my watch list til you lowered the price and jacked the shipping up to raise the price 20%

• Options

@morganman I lowered the price and changed the shipping becasue two buyers contacted me from Asia. So I changed the the shipping to allow Asia. This may have added a calculator thing. So my apologies. The two events we not connected. If you win, I will ship to you for free..

• Options

I figured out what happened. The Ebay idiots who build the software put 9 to 10 lbs as a weight. It weights under a pound. That is why it is calculating so high. So I am in trouble. I went in to change and it was to late cannot change it. Now who ever wins. Will not pay any shipping. This includes anyone here on this board. I hate Ebay, started again after a long rest hoping they fixed all the bugs, and it is just as bad as before...

• Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

Simple remedy...Don't ship out of the country....Not worth the hassle.

"Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    edited August 17, 2017 6:31PM

1906 $2.5 S O L D!!

We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • Options
    ChrisRxChrisRx Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭✭

@Weiss PM sent.

• Options
    CCC2010CCC2010 Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭
    edited August 19, 2017 3:14PM

SOLD .

References:Coinsarefun,DerryB,Bloodman,Zubie,Gerard,Skyman,Bestclser1,Lakesammman,Yellowkid,PerryHall,Piecesofme,HTubbs,grote15
    Coinfame,Kaelasdad,Type2,UNLVino,MICHAELDIXON
    Justacommeman,tydye,78saen,123cents,blue62vette,Segoja,Nibanny
  • Options
    BLee23BLee23 Posts: 335 ✭✭✭
    edited August 27, 2017 8:23AM

Successful BST Transactions: sinin1, Kryptonitecomics, seemyauction, RyGuy, cucamongacoin, holeinone1972, Ciccio, sbeverly, Gerard, Topstuf, Downtown1974, CaptHenway, PerryHall, Barndog, LukeMarshall, Cent1225, commoncents05, Soldi, SurfinxHI
  • Options
    edited August 23, 2017 12:03PM

2017 Rosland Capital PAMP Suisse Solomon Islands GONE

--Severian the Lame
  • Options

@Weiss said:
    2017 Rosland Capital PAMP Suisse Solomon Islands Statue of Liberty quarter ounce 999.9 pure gold piece in original assay card. Beautiful deep cameo. Asking $375 PayPal shipped.
    https://www.roslandcapital.com/products/lady-liberty-gold-coin-series

William Devane would be proud of you :p

• Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 22, 2017 4:59PM

sold thanks,
    bob

Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options
    edited August 28, 2017 12:55PM

1882 Italian 20 Lire "Umberto the Good"
    Beautiful strike SOLD

--Severian the Lame
  • Options
    edited August 28, 2017 12:54PM

2017 One Pound Standard (Avoirdupois) 16 ounce Silver American Eagle by National Collector's Mint
    This one is **THE BIG KAHUNA! **
    Much bigger than those troy pound silver eagles that are only 12 troy ounces. This BEAST is 14.583 troy ounces of .9999 pure silver!

Fully marked, with original clamshell case, and original COA, even the outer sleeve.
    Asking $299 plus $5 shipping

--Severian the Lame
  • Options

Those one pound ASE's are nice Weiss... I have one.... purchased it cheap years ago...I like it as an interesting piece of exonumia as well as a big hunk of PM... Cheers, RickO

• Options

16 avdp ounces, interesting :smile:

• Options

@1630Boston said:
    16 avdp ounces, interesting :smile:

Right? This thing is HUGE! :o

--Severian the Lame
  • Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,536 ✭✭✭✭✭

Why in the heck did they have to ruin it with COPY?

bob:(

Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options
    edited August 31, 2017 12:55PM

Sold

Weight: 10.1 OZ 9.24 OZ troy

925 Sterling Silver

• Options
    edited August 30, 2017 12:05PM

Ten (10) 1980 Mexican "Onzas", (KM#M49)
    G O N E :D

--Severian the Lame
  • Options

Interesting silver :smile:

• Options
    mbogomanmbogoman Posts: 5,120 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 31, 2017 9:50AM

28 Troy oz silver, including 16 Constitution Liberty Mint rounds from the 80s and 3 World Trade Silver rounds from 1986. $517.50 (non-fee payment) takes the whole loot and includes shipping.

Ignore the size discrepancy in the pics - they are all the same size.

PM me if interested. I've got plenty of board refs.

• Options
    biosolarbiosolar Posts: 164 ✭✭

400 1 ounce silver rds. Indian/Buffalo style, $18 each plus $5 shipping. Take as many as you like.
    I ask payment be personal check (I don't like PP).
    Plenty of board references. contact info. PM, aucoinandjewelry@gmail.com

• Options
    edited August 31, 2017 3:12AM

message sent to Weiss

• Options

I think it's poor form to negatively comment on another person's BST offering (unless an item is not authentic, of course).

Why is it stamped "copy"? Probably because adding the word "copy" satisfies the Hobby Protection Act without further need for clarification or possible litigation.

Hobby Protection Act
    TAGS: Advertising and Marketing Advertising and Marketing Basics
    16 CFR Part 304
    RULE SUMMARY:
    The Hobby Protection Act, passed by Congress in 1973, covers imitation political items (e.g., buttons, posters, stickers, etc.), as well as imitation numismatic items (e.g., various coins, tokens, paper money, commemorative medals) that are required to be marked with certain identifying information in an effort to flag them as imitations. The FTC’s Rule establishes the size of the required disclosures, their location, and the manner in which items may be marked.
    http://www.coinworld.com/news/us-coins/2016/11/hobby-protection-act-undergoes-revision.all.html

And because someone will inevitably argue that nobody could mistake this item for a real coin, I would point to the ATB silver releases, and reiterate it's about protection from possible litigation.

I stand by all of the items I sell 100%, and would never offer anything I even suspected of being inauthentic.

--Severian the Lame
  • Options
    dm679864dm679864 Posts: 213 ✭✭

I have a lot of world silver coins with a melt value of $458, asking $490 shipped! I have the full breakdown as well if needed! Thanks

Good deals with KollectorKing, ChrisRx, Tookybandit, LukeMarshall, and Ajaan! On cointalk, Histman, Sakata, Blisskr, and a few others!

• Options
    jimineez1jimineez1 Posts: 439 ✭✭✭

Fractional gold for sale as a lot only, Total AGW is 2.4453 ozt
    Asking $3,300 shipped/insured, which currently is less than $100 over melt. Check prices on the graded coins and you'll see quite a good deal I believe. Feel free to make offer, but probably "no thanks". All are sigma verified & look great

Bermuda $100 1975 still sealed w/ cardboard cut down to 2x2 size .2034 AGW -
    Jamestown $5 commemorative proof with all OGP. .2419 AGW -
    Martha Washington First Spouse graded perfect NGC MS70. .5000 AGW -
    Dolley Madison First Spouse graded perfect NGC PF70 in retro/black holder w/OGP. .5000 AGW -
    Jane Pierce First Spouse graded PCGS PR69 DCAM .5000 AGW -
    Another Jane Pierce First Spouse graded PCGS PR69 DCAM .5000 AGW -

EDIT:
    I forgot one, so I'll just add it here as an option only if you buy all the above:
    2004 1/2oz Gold Eagle NGC MS69 in retro/black holder: Additional $675

Pics on request, plenty of references.... thanks!

Almost Over 100 successful deals on this forum spanning well over 10 years now, feel free to ask for references!