deleted

Successful trades.... MichaelDixon,

Comments

• UnclePennyBagsUnclePennyBags Posts: 327 ✭✭✭
    edited June 10, 2017 6:42AM

delete

• MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,712 ✭✭✭✭✭

don't worry, I've seen every name ingots faked, even more recent ones like MCM and APMEX.

the "at coin shows" is described in the listing as "decoy bars"

not a bad idea if these were marked plated on the reverse. As they are, they are illegal to ship. It is a federal misdemeanor, not that the feds would care.

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,710 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ebay cares, please report. Ebay rules prohibit plated bars. "Replica, plated, or clad bullion isn't allowed."
    bob

Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • derrybderryb Posts: 36,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 5, 2017 5:01AM

reported. the next ebay seller of these will most likely not reveal they are plated.

"How many times can a man turn his head and pretend he just doesn’t see?” - Bob Dylan

• OPAOPA Posts: 17,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 4, 2017 3:18PM

Reported... under: Copyright and trademark ---- Reason for report: Counterfeit --- Detailed Reason: Counterfeit, fake, or replica items

"Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,712 ✭✭✭✭✭

the "don't worry" is tongue in cheek. they are nothing new, just more of the same. they can be dealt with via the typical methods.

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • UnclePennyBagsUnclePennyBags Posts: 327 ✭✭✭
    edited June 10, 2017 6:54AM

d

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

These are really dangerous for collectors/stackers.....I hope it is pulled from ebay... sure, they will still be out there, but limiting the venues will help. Cheers, RickO

• ashelandasheland Posts: 23,037 ✭✭✭✭✭

Disgusting. :rage:

• TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 44,195 ✭✭✭✭✭

"Turds of a feather...". Excuse the typo.

HE>I

• gripgrip Posts: 9,962 ✭✭✭✭✭

"Hi how silver " bad day.

• piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    edited June 6, 2017 3:43AM

Did anyone take the time to read the description and the sellers reason for even offering them? I am not defending the seller but I think it's clear in why s/he is selling them, there is no dishonesty here. The dishonesty lays with the buyer more than this seller being presented this way. The buyer is more likely to be the fraudulent one with this listing being presented this way.
    I would not list anything remotely like this because the previous comments in this thread is how it would be received, but there is no dishonesty here from the seller.

For sale are lots of 10 - 1 oz Pan America Silver bar copies
    These bars are for display purposes:
    They come in handy when you don't want your real silver getting stolen!

To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • OPAOPA Posts: 17,118 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's irrelevant of the description indicated...Fact #1...These are Chinese Counterfeited or Replica Bars & not allowed on eBay. #2 Bars are listed in the silver bullion category.

"Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."