Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

One day....

BodinBodin Posts: 996 ✭✭✭

The TRUMP dollar will happen:

Comments

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭

Eh. Why not. I have by this point come around to grudging acceptance of the new reality.

It looks rather like a (somewhat lower-relief) Roman coin portrait. I mean that neither as compliment nor condemnation, but there are some historical echoes going on in our times that are interesting - and slightly disturbing - to consider.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭

PS- I love the mintmark. Struck in Trumpsylvania, I see! LOL

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TopographicOceans.... "Looks like the Accented Hair variety" :D:D:D That is funny... still chuckling. Cheers, RickO

• Options
    BodinBodin Posts: 996 ✭✭✭

@ricko said:
    @TopographicOceans.... "Looks like the Accented Hair variety" :D:D:D That is funny... still chuckling. Cheers, RickO

There's also Ultra High Relief and Low energy versions

• Options
    topstuftopstuf Posts: 14,803 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TopographicOceans said:
    Looks like the Accented Hair variety

You DOG

I wanted that one! :p

• Options
    joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 14,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 29, 2017 4:43AM

Exactly my thought as well. He beat us to it. :D

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • Options
    joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 14,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 29, 2017 4:48AM

Maybe If Melania would disapprove of Donald's hair like JackieO disapproved back then of John's hair, then Congress would have the coin changed? ;)

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file