Home Precious Metals
Options

Anybody know anything about these Silver bars?

Comments

• Options
    rawteam1rawteam1 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭

M&B mining las vegas...

keceph `anah
  • Options
    mbogomanmbogoman Posts: 5,128 ✭✭✭✭✭

@rawteam1 said:
    M&B mining las vegas...

Correct. Also commonly referred to as "Omega", but M&B Mining is the correct name of the company.

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

That piece with the sprue is really neat.... did you buy it that way? Or is it just an ad photo? Cheers, RickO

• Options
    BruceSBruceS Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cool silver, who said money doesn't grow on trees.

eBay ID-bruceshort978
    Successful BST:here and ATS, bumanchu, wdrob, hashtag, KeeNoooo, mikej61, Yonico, Meltdown, BAJJERFAN, Excaliber, lordmarcovan, cucamongacoin, robkool, bradyc, tonedcointrader, mumu, Windycity, astrotrain, tizofthe, overdate, rwyarmch, mkman123, Timbuk3,GBurger717, airplanenut, coinkid855 ,illini420, michaeldixon, Weiss, Morpheus, Deepcoin, Collectorcoins, AUandAG, D.Schwager.
  • Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very interesting and thanks for sharing here :smile:

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options
    rte592rte592 Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ricko said:
    That piece with the sprue is really neat.... did you buy it that way? Or is it just an ad photo? Cheers, RickO

Cool Piece BUT (not mine)
    The only one I have seen and I saved the picture off the intewebs....
    It's actually still forsale on the bay item number: 322470974202
    The seller is **woollybeaker **out of Australia.

• Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,695 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cool bars for sure!

• Options
    SmittysSmittys Posts: 9,876 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is this guy maybe a little high in price?
    or maybe not?

• Options
    rawteam1rawteam1 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭

Lol, a whole little...

keceph `anah
  • Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,695 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    edited April 20, 2017 3:06AM

The 1/2 oz'er will go for a big premium, but nowhere near what wallybear is asking. It's easily a $100-150 bar on the right day with at least 2 people bidding for it though. I'll offer $100 right now.

To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • Options
    dimebagdimebag Posts: 108 ✭✭

anyone know the mintage of the 1/2oz. m&b bar's ?

• Options

My write up on the history of M&B mining…

https://www.silveringotinfo.com/doku.php?id=m:mandbmining:history

And on the home page is another article I found where M&B mining was bought out early in the history of these bars. Several companies owned by the same couple made these and Intermint is probably a better name for the maker. Same logo on Universaro rounds. But everyone still calls them M&B. Mintages unknown and the 1/2 is probably a $500 bar with the crazy prices these days.

• Options

lot's of info, thank's !!!

• Options
    MeltdownMeltdown Posts: 8,673 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 7, 2023 5:39AM

@idratherbgardening said:

And on the home page is another article I found where M&B mining was bought out early in the history of these bars. Several companies owned by the same couple made these and Intermint is probably a better name for the maker. Same logo on Universaro rounds. But everyone still calls them M&B. Mintages unknown and the 1/2 is probably a $500 bar with the crazy prices these days.

What a cool website. Looks like you still need some images. Are you actively looking for others input?
    I have a 10oz Anglo bar that I've never seen before. Wiki has quite a bit of information on this company and their beginings.
    I can provide you with photos... I'm sure a lot of other folks here would help contribute as well.

• Options

there's a nice m&b 1/2 oz. on the bay $1500.00 bin, it's nice, but not that nice.

• Options

@Meltdown said:

@idratherbgardening said:

What a cool website. Looks like you still need some images. Are you actively looking for others input?
    I have a 10oz Anglo bar that I've never seen before. Wiki has quite a bit of information on this company and their beginings.
    I can provide you with photos... I'm sure a lot of other folks here would help contribute as well.

Thanks for the offer but I really don’t update it much anymore. I need about 5000 more photos to complete it and endless hours of research.