jomjom Posts: 3,415 ✭✭✭✭✭

Formerly a Pittman coin:

jom

• Options
    AuroraBorealisAuroraBorealis Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭✭✭

@littlebear said:
    Love this thread!

Larry L.

Very nice littlebear!!!! You have been holding out on us... :) Great looking 80-S! AB

• Options
    littlebearlittlebear Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭✭

Wow!

Larry L.

Autism Awareness: There is no limit to the good you can do, if you don't care who gets the credit.
  • Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 17, 2017 6:41AM

oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...
  • Options
    PandavabPandavab Posts: 960 ✭✭✭
  • Options

photo 1915-S Panama Pacific 50C OBV.jpg
    photo 1915-S Panama Pacific 50C REV.jpg

oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...
  • Options

• Options
    nwcoastnwcoast Posts: 2,850 ✭✭✭✭✭

Some really lovely examples friends!
    Here's a few more.

Happy, humble, honored and proud recipient of the “You Suck” award 10/22/2014

• Options
    jwittenjwitten Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options

@OldIndianNutKase said:
    Any guesses on the grade?

OINK

PR67RB ?

• Options
    OldIndianNutKaseOldIndianNutKase Posts: 2,700 ✭✭✭✭✭

@AuroraBorealis said:

@OldIndianNutKase said:

OINK

PR67RB ?

PR63RB........Just graded. I will have to wait to see it again in hand. Maybe too much color?

• Options

@OldIndianNutKase said:

@AuroraBorealis said:

@OldIndianNutKase said:

OINK

PR67RB ?

PR63RB........Just graded. I will have to wait to see it again in hand. Maybe too much color?

Wow from that pic that Lincoln looks very clean....

• Options
    mercurydimeguymercurydimeguy Posts: 4,625 ✭✭✭✭

• Options

• Options
    CCC2010CCC2010 Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭

Such breathtakingly beautiful coins AB! Thanks for sharing with us the behind story on them which make their pedigree even more outstanding. Also noted and greatly appreciated is the raw shots of how one would take them as they see them in hand. Wish i had one to show of that caliber in a US coin.

References:Coinsarefun,DerryB,Bloodman,Zubie,Gerard,Skyman,Bestclser1,Lakesammman,Yellowkid,PerryHall,Piecesofme,HTubbs,grote15
    Coinfame,Kaelasdad,Type2,UNLVino,MICHAELDIXON
    Justacommeman,tydye,78saen,123cents,blue62vette,Segoja,Nibanny
  • Options

Thank you CCC and Yes Goldbully I made that collage a few years back of my proof Indians that I had at that time... 2 have gone to other owners and I have added a bunch more... As ones that catch my eye are available I pick away at adding to the dates I do not have... AB

• Options
    KccoinKccoin Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options

What is going on with the tissue/cloth covering the top?

• Options
    KccoinKccoin Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭✭✭

@oih82w8 said:

Just a dumb trick to white balance(?) my smartphone

• Options
    ECHOESECHOES Posts: 2,974 ✭✭✭✭✭

~HABE FIDUCIAM IN DOMINO III V VI / III XVI~
    POST NUBILA PHOEBUS / AFTER CLOUDS, SUN
    Love for Music / Collector of Dreck
  • Options
    SoCalBigMarkSoCalBigMark Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭

AB, nice mooses!

• Options

@Kccoin said:

@oih82w8 said:

Just a dumb trick to white balance(?) my smartphone

You gotta stick wih what works...no matter how seemingly dumb it may sound.

• Options
    Peace_dollar88Peace_dollar88 Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    SkyManSkyMan Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    crazyhounddogcrazyhounddog Posts: 13,904 ✭✭✭✭✭

@AuroraBorealis said:
    When these arrived and I opened the box back in 2010 and I saw them for the very first time in hand I had to check and make sure that my socks hadn`t blown off my feet... :) They were the very last coins that I purchased from the late Mike DeFalco as he lost his battle with cancer within a month of this pic and all 3 still live in my A Box of 20 without being dethroned to this day... AB

All I can say is holy crap those are gorgeous in every way my coin brother.
    WOW!!!

The bitterness of "Poor Quality" is remembered long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.
  • Options
    drddmdrddm Posts: 5,319 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    CCC2010CCC2010 Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭

I am just In Love with this Group AB!!! What absolute Treasures!!!

References:Coinsarefun,DerryB,Bloodman,Zubie,Gerard,Skyman,Bestclser1,Lakesammman,Yellowkid,PerryHall,Piecesofme,HTubbs,grote15
    Coinfame,Kaelasdad,Type2,UNLVino,MICHAELDIXON
    Justacommeman,tydye,78saen,123cents,blue62vette,Segoja,Nibanny
  • Options
    crazyhounddogcrazyhounddog Posts: 13,904 ✭✭✭✭✭

@drddm said:

what a beautiful piece!!

The bitterness of "Poor Quality" is remembered long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file