Home Precious Metals
Options

How come no one does contest giveaways anymore?

piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
edited October 30, 2016 6:24AM in Precious Metals

With cheaper prices there should be something being given away weekly here, right? :/
Here is mine, my contest - my rules.

• For this 1982 1 oz .999 silver Engelhard Prospector delivered to you (ONLY in the U.S.), tell me what silver will finish/close at on Friday 11/4/16 without going over...if you go over, you're out, AND if the Cubs win the WS or not...if you guess wrong about them winning or not, you're out even if you guess for the close of silver is closest. You have to be right on both. Again, my contest, my rules.

• Example: $20.00 & Cubs win.

• Your guess must be posted here by Tuesday 11/1/16 by 7:00 PM CT.

• I define the close as when PM's stop trading, not when the stock market closes. Kitco will be used as the reference to what the close is.
  • The CU website shows immeditely if you've edited your post. If you edit your post that contains your guess** AT ALL**, you're out. DO NOT EDIT your post that has your guess in it.
  • One guess per CU username. Guesses after the close on Friday will not be considered.
  • If for some reason the website goes down for any significant period of time between this initial post and the close of metals on Friday 11/4/16, we'll have to go with what's been posted when the site comes back up, so get your guess in early in case that happens.
  • If for some reason the WS isn't over (weather) by 11/4/16, we will have to wait till it is over to determine this.
  • If there is a tie, the first person who guessed will be ther winner. Maybe review what's been posted before you do so you don't post what someone else has already. duh

I think this covers most everything, if something unforeseen comes up that I have not mentioned, I will have final say who wins.
Good luck and please read the above rules.

To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.

Comments