Comments

• renman95renman95 Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh,
    Good grief
    It's
    Alive.

Amnesty Shave!

• MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,123 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amnesty? or do I need the concussion is affecting my memory excuse?
    Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • MGLICKERMGLICKER Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭

When the natives get restless..
    And upset the quorum..
    Solace is found..
    In a rebooted forum!

Doily Census Shave!

• hchcoinhchcoin Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome back

• MGLICKERMGLICKER Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭

Thank you!

• grote15grote15 Posts: 29,479 ✭✭✭✭✭

Posting had declined by at least 30% since your departure, Glicker~message board stock is bullish now, LOL!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.

@grote15 said:
    Posting had declined by at least 30% since your departure, Glicker~message board stock is bullish now, LOL!

Funny. Same thing happened at smoe other place recently.

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well...MGLICKER is back....Welcome.... Cheers, RickO

• TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,795 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice to see another brilliant mind at work again. I hope others come back.

• PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,301 ✭✭✭✭✭

MGLICKER has been banned again. Check his avatar. :'(

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,499 ✭✭✭✭✭

Candy is dandy,
    but McGlicker is quicker!

Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,123 ✭✭✭✭✭

the scarlet avatar

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • PaleElfPaleElf Posts: 990 ✭✭✭
    That was fast.

@PerryHall said:
    MGLICKER has been banned again. Check his avatar. :'(

Shorter than a gnat's half life.

• DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dang, that was a quickie.

• bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

Seems like , for part of a day I guess banned people were allowed on and then the door got locked again? Who else was hovering and posted during the interval.

I saw some of those user banned icons sprinkled around in other places but I think they were in bumped threads.

• coindeucecoindeuce Posts: 13,471 ✭✭✭✭✭

His real name is Glicker-waffle. He waffles back and forth between here and the OFR. He likes alternating between beat downs.

"Everything is on its way to somewhere. Everything." - George Malley, Phenomenon
    http://www.americanlegacycoins.com

@coindeuce said:
    His real name is Glicker-waffle. He waffles back and forth between here and the OFR. He likes alternating between beat downs.

How lame is it that he was hovering waiting for the new forum to go live and snuck in and made 58 posts . :D

• hchcoinhchcoin Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭✭✭

I enjoyed having him on the forum. Livened the place up a bit :o Too bad he couldn't figure it out.

• OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

I can only hope that he stays banned for good. Nothing but dribble or non PM related posts from him.

"Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • ashelandasheland Posts: 22,612 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • mariner67mariner67 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭

@OPA said:
    I can only hope that he stays banned for good. Nothing but dribble or non PM related posts from him.

All political and social injustice comments was his trademark. Smart guy but off base on a coin collecting/PM forum. Good luck to him but glad he is gone. RIP

Successful trades/buys/sells with gdavis70, adriana, wondercoin, Weiss, nibanny, IrishMike, commoncents05, pf70collector, kyleknap, barefootjuan, coindeuce, WhiteTornado, Nefprollc, ajw, JamesM, PCcoins, slinc, coindudeonebay,beernuts, and many more

Go look at the currency forum , almost every thread on page one the OP is banned and its not all the same user

• bluelobsterbluelobster Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭

@bronco2078 said:
    Go look at the currency forum , almost every thread on page one the OP is banned and its not all the same user

Too funny!