Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

**1986 FLEER BASKETBALL SET BREAK IS FILLED** ADDRESSES NEEDED, SEE LAST PAGE!!

Comments

• flatfoot816flatfoot816 Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭
    2 slots -- thanks Steve

• GrimsterGrimster Posts: 286 ✭✭✭
    2 slots for me please. Thanks!
  • CakesCakes Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like three slots please. This might be my only shot to own a PSA 9 Jordan in my lifetime.
    Successful coin BST transactions with Gerard and segoja.

Successful card BST transactions with cbcnow, brogurt, gstarling, Bravesfan 007, and rajah 424.
  • PlayBallPlayBall Posts: 463 ✭✭✭

I'll take another two slots. 4 total.

Bernie
    Bernie Carlen

Currently collecting.....your guess is as good as mine.
  • LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll take one.
  • brad31brad31 Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will take one spot.
    Bump to mention I did a fairly large deal with slum last week and the transaction went very well.

Successful card BST transactions with cbcnow, brogurt, gstarling, Bravesfan 007, and rajah 424.
  • I'll take 1 slot please and thank you.
  • initialDinitialD Posts: 1,624 ✭✭✭
    Please put me down for a slot thanks
  • markmacmarkmac Posts: 412 ✭✭✭
    I'll take one.
  • cecropiamothcecropiamoth Posts: 968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will take two slots. Thanks for offering the set break.
  • jwgatorsjwgators Posts: 460 ✭✭
    I will take 1 slot. Thanks
    Joel
  • rcmb3220rcmb3220 Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭✭
    I have a friend that signed up last week to get into this but still cannot post. If possible I would like to reserve one spot for him under his username mgoblue24.
  • slum22slum22 Posts: 2,594 ✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: Cakes
    Bump to mention I did a fairly large deal with slum last week and the transaction went very well.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. Enjoy the card!
    Steve
    Originally posted by: rcmb3220
    I have a friend that signed up last week to get into this but still cannot post. If possible I would like to reserve one spot for him under his username mgoblue24.

No problem. Thanks for giving me a heads up. We will reserve a slot for him for now and he can reach out later.

Updated through rcmb3220 (for mgoblue24).

Steve
  • DerekDDerekD Posts: 388 ✭✭

I'll take two spots. Thanks.

• Put me down for 3 spots

Vintage Ohio St. football items, always buying, PM me with any you might want to sell.
    Also looking for 2005T FB AA, 1986T FB, 1960T FB autographed cards
  • I am "in" and able to post now; I'm already on the list (thanks to the mod/poster who added me).

• ergoismergoism Posts: 315 ✭✭✭

2 spots please. Thanks for organizing this.

• Sounds like fun, 2 slots for me please. Thank you

• vintagefunvintagefun Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭
    WTH. 2 lotto tickets for me too please.
    52-90 All Sports, Mostly Topps, Mostly HOF, and some assorted wax.

@vintagefun said:

That's exactly how I feel about it, an $87 dollar pull on the slot machine to some.

• LOTSOSLOTSOS Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think I've given all those who really want a card a shot. So two pulls on the one armed bandit for me please.

Kevin

• ugaskidawgugaskidawg Posts: 882 ✭✭✭

@vintagefun said:

Yup, this is why I'm doing it. Plus, i like that it helps out good guy go after new projects!

• balco758balco758 Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭✭✭

2 spots please -thanks!

Steve

• halosfanhalosfan Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭✭

I can take one more

Looking for a Glen Rice Inkredible and Alex Rodriguez cards
  • Can I give up my two spots please? My 21-yr old daughter passed away last night from injuries she suffered in a car accident Sunday afternoon. I see myself stepping away from the hobby for a little while to cover some expenses and pretty much try to pick my life back up.

I'm a big Nolan Ryan fan OK???!!!
  • Dennis88Dennis88 Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭

@RyanAdmirer said:
    Can I give up my two spots please? My 21-yr old daughter passed away last night from injuries she suffered in a car accident Sunday afternoon. I see myself stepping away from the hobby for a little while to cover some expenses and pretty much try to pick my life back up.

So sorry to hear that. My condolences to your and your family.

I will take RyanAdmirer's 2 spots if there is any problem giving up those spots, or otherwise just add me to the bottom.

Thanks

@RyanAdmirer -- Of course you can step away from your two spots. There is so much in life more important than cardboard. My heart breaks for your loss. As a new father of a baby girl, I cannot even comprehend how much you are going through now. I am sending prayers to you and your family. I wish you nothing but the best and hope you have the chance to grieve with your family. Take care and I hope to see you back in the hobby and on here when the time is right.

Steve
  • ugaskidawgugaskidawg Posts: 882 ✭✭✭

@slum22 said:
    @RyanAdmirer -- Of course you can step away from your two spots. There is so much in life more important than cardboard. My heart breaks for your loss. As a new father of a baby girl, I cannot even comprehend how much you are going through now. I am sending prayers to you and your family. I wish you nothing but the best and hope you have the chance to grieve with your family. Take care and I hope to see you back in the hobby and on here when the time is right.

+100

• I will take one more spot

• OAKESY25OAKESY25 Posts: 4,726 ✭✭✭

I will take 2 if they are available

• I'll take 2 more.

Joe

IG: goatcollectibles23

The biggest lesson I've learned in this hobby, and in life, is that if you have a strong conviction, you owe it to yourself to see it through. Don't sell yourself, or your investments, short. Unless the facts change. Then sell it all.
  • or246or246 Posts: 110 ✭✭✭
    Go ahead and put me down for a second spot.
    Currently working on 1970 Topps Hockey PSA 9 set
  • Loyalty32Loyalty32 Posts: 499 ✭✭✭

I'm so sorry to read this. As the father of a 5-year old young lady, I can't even begin to imagine what you're going through...

Sincerely
    Craig

@RyanAdmirer said:
    Can I give up my two spots please? My 21-yr old daughter passed away last night from injuries she suffered in a car accident Sunday afternoon. I see myself stepping away from the hobby for a little while to cover some expenses and pretty much try to pick my life back up.

• baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭

I'm very sorry to hear that, my condolences

Slum any way I can pay via check or money order? if not that's ok

let me know, I don't know how to PM on this new site yet.

Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• 1980scollector1980scollector Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭

I will take one.

** Working on the following sets-2013 Spectra Football Hall of Fame 50th Anniversary Autograph set, 2015 Spectra Football Illustrious Legends Autograph set, 2014-15 Hall of Fame Heroes autograph set. **

@Dennis88 said:

I will take RyanAdmirer's 2 spots if there is any problem giving up those spots, or otherwise just add me to the bottom.

Thanks

@Dennis88 -- Thank you so much for offering to take RyanAdmirer's 2 slots. Since he gave his spots up and you offered to take them, I inserted you into his slots. They are #54 and 55. I hope that is ok. PM me if you have questions.

@baseballfan -- PM has been sent. Let me know if you have questions or trouble receiving it.

The list is updated through 1980scollector. Thanks to everyone for their participation. We are on the home stretch. Less than 20 slots to go!

Steve
  • baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭

PM sent Steve, thank you

I'll take 1

Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• I'll take two spots.

Thanks.

• secretstashsecretstash Posts: 1,396 ✭✭✭✭

I will take 1 more (3 total now)

Thanks.

• flatfoot816flatfoot816 Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭

I'll take 2 more slots--total of 4

• jjwormjjworm Posts: 196 ✭✭
    I'll take 2 spots

Collecting:

- Post War baseball HOF RC's
    - 1980's unopened baseball
    - All Mutoscope and American Beauties

Updated through jjworm. We are down to the last 12 slots!

Steve
  • jfkheatjfkheat Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭✭✭

I will take one more
    James

I would also like to take one more. This way I can be spread out a little. Thanks, BC

• shu4040shu4040 Posts: 982 ✭✭✭
    Fine! I'll take one more to try and get this wrapped up
  • baz518baz518 Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭✭

Been tied up lately, and now adjusting to the new board software... but put me in for one Steve. Thank you for offering this up to members and good luck with the rest of the slots. And good luck to all involved!!

• I will take another slot