Comments

• Options
    KendallCatKendallCat Posts: 2,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: DanBessette
    Originally posted by: KendallCat
    Originally posted by: Dboneesq
    867-5309 has been disconnected!

Jenny - no!!!

You can still call 1-900-mix-alot and kick dem nasty thoughts.

But Jenny had an LA face with an Oaktown booty!

KC
  • Options
    CakesCakes Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: DanBessette
    867-5309 has been disconnected!

Jenny - no!!!

You can still call 1-900-mix-alot and kick dem nasty thoughts.

But Jenny had an LA face with an Oaktown booty!

KC

Like Blake Lively love;

edited to add that Ryan Reynolds is a horrible actor, Deadpool was decent, but I digress.

Successful coin BST transactions with Gerard and segoja.

Successful card BST transactions with cbcnow, brogurt, gstarling, Bravesfan 007, and rajah 424.
  • Options
    My apologies for once again taking so long to respond. I've been terribly busy driving and meeting with collectors and businesses interested in what my husband had accumulated.

Everything worked out for the 1975 case and it has been sold. I did check and it is the regular case not the special "mini" one that I received messages inquiring about.

Thank you for all of your help.

God bless.
    Jenny
  • Options
    VintagemanEdVintagemanEd Posts: 922 ✭✭✭
    Jenny we are very curious on the boards and many of us have not seen a case like that. How many boxes were in the case?
  • Options
    LOTSOSLOTSOS Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jenny and her grandsons are busy......

We goin Sizzler.....

I never check baseball BST ads but when one hits 3 pages I know it's going to be entertaining!

Kevin

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Thank God this thread is now over. No pictures ... no blue gloves. ADIOS!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No photos. No case. Case closed. image

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    Originally posted by: grote15
    No photos. No case. Case closed. image

I see what you did there Tim. Glad so many people were on the case. image

KC
  • Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was a sensational production, Jenny from the block. Riveting song. Scintillating dance. If you came back 37 times like bunt, this would make for grandiose b/s/t theater.

Dale!
  • Options
    Jenny is the secret leader of the buyers group.
    #CROWNED

2015 World Series Champions
    2018 Worst Minor League System In Baseball
    #FIREDAYTONMOORE
  • Options
    Originally posted by: VintagemanEd

Jenny we are very curious on the boards and many of us have not seen a case like that. How many boxes were in the case?

16 boxes.

I have unearthed a 1976 Baseball vending case of 24 boxes.

If you are interested I am taking offers by private message until Sunday.

God bless.
    Jenny
  • Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: JennyF

I have unjupitered a 1976 Baseball vending case of 24 boxes.

glwts.
  • Options
    travis ttravis t Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭
    I've unearthed more primitive urges. This must be how a dog feels living with a master who persistently says "Bacon".
  • Options
    LOTSOSLOTSOS Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She used to have a little....... Now she has a lot.

Kevin

• Options
    Nathaniel1960Nathaniel1960 Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭✭✭

16 boxes.

God bless.

I would be interested in any Kurt Bevaqua Bubble Gum contest cards you have in your vending boxes.

Thanks!
    NAT
    Kiss me once, shame on you.
    Kiss me twice.....let's party.
  • Options
    dennis07dennis07 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭
    Thank God this thread is now over. No pictures ... no blue gloves. ADIOS![/q

Not over yet.
    If she finds a 1970 case I'll drop everything and drive to her house. I'll take my friend Bubba with me.
    Collecting 1970 Topps baseball
  • Options
    steel75steel75 Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭✭

16 boxes.

God bless.

Unearthed?........was it buried in the back yard?
    1970's Steelers, Vintage Indians
  • Options
    rexvosrexvos Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: Downtown1974
    Don't be fooled by the box that she's got.

Now that was funny
    Looking for FB HOF Rookies
  • Options
    19541954 Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭
    Jenny
    I would be interested in knowing all that you have unearthed. I find it very hard to offer money on a case of cards that I have no idea what the year or condition is. If you are interested in selling another case, you can email me the information.
    Looking for high grade rookie cards and unopened boxes/cases
  • Options
    Originally posted by: 1954

Jenny

I would be interested in knowing all that you have unearthed. I find it very hard to offer money on a case of cards that I have no idea what the year or condition is. If you are interested in selling another case, you can email me the information.

The 1976 is all I'm accepting offers on right now. A buyer has offered $60,000 and will be visiting Sunday to see it in person.

God bless.
    Jenny
  • Options
    Jenny

The 1976 is all I'm accepting offers on right now. A buyer has offered $60,000 and will be visiting Sunday to see it in person.

God bless.

Better have your grandson and his buddy there for muscle again. Oh yeah, what ever happened to the 75 wax case?
  • Options
    The 1975 wax case was sold for $160,000.
    Jenny
  • Options
    pjb103183pjb103183 Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭
    I have gout in my big toe.
  • Options
    Jenny

God bless.

If I send you a PM can you send me a text with a photo of the 1976 product - that was the main year I collected and would be interested in it.

Thank you.

KC
  • Options
    Jenny

God bless.

If I send you a PM can you send me a text with a photo of the 1976 product - that was the main year I collected and would be interested in it.

Thank you.

KC

You know Jenny doesn't know how send or post a pic. Hopefully her grandson is around.
  • Options

Jenny

God bless.

Thank you.

KC

Better chance of receiving a photo of Sasquatch.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

LOL.

Better chance of Sasquatch sending a photo of any of Jenny's cases than Jenny sending one.
  • Options
    Jenny

God bless.

Thank you.

KC

Is that with the without the beef jerky?

• Options
    coinspackscoinspacks Posts: 972 ✭✭✭✭
    those pwcc vending boxes keep popping up on ebay and selling for less and less each time

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html...ox+pwcc&_sacat=213
  • Options
    Originally posted by: coinspacks

those pwcc vending boxes keep popping up on ebay and selling for less and less each time

Those 76 boxes had been picked through prior to being sold, though supposedly no key cards were pulled.

• Options
    Originally posted by: coinspacks

Those 76 boxes had been picked through prior to being sold, though supposedly no key cards were pulled.

Those are my favorite kind of boxes. Everyone sorts through a vending box for no reason, and I am sure they leave all of the good cards image

• Options
    Jenny

God bless.

Thank you.

KC

Grote, thanks for the reminder that I wanted to buy a t shirt with sasquatch/bigfoot on it.

Successful card BST transactions with cbcnow, brogurt, gstarling, Bravesfan 007, and rajah 424.
  • Options
    Then I thought about Jenny....and I ran
    That's all I have to say about that....

Forrest
    Jeff Foy/Dave Foy
    Card Country
    Graded stars 1950's-1980
  • Options
    Pretty good one Jeff - love the irony in your statement. Cannot imagine this case is still out there - we have SO many on here who specialize in buying cases and boxes all the time image
  • Options
    JennyFJennyF Posts: 25
    edited October 14, 2016 8:14AM
    Thanks for all of the well wishes and purchases. I have been very busy as of late and recently had a battle with the flu. 'Tis the season.

I have 3 wax cases, 1 from each year of 1976, 1977 and 1978 to sell. I don't want to do separate deals as it is taking a lot of time with having people do phone calls and visits.

Send me a message with your best offer and I will allow you to visit me after we do a phone call.

God bless.
    Jenny
  • Options

@JennyF said:
    Thanks for all of the well wishes and purchases. I have been very busy as of late and recently had a battle with the flu. 'Tis the season.

I have 3 wax cases, 1 from each year of 1976, 1977 and 1978 to sell. I don't want to do separate deals as it is taking a lot of time with having people do phone calls and visits.

Send me a message with your best offer and I will allow you to visit me after we do a phone call.

God bless.

Jenny, with the new forum software it's so easy now to post a photo. You sales would go easier if you posted a photo of either the wax cases or of a Sasquatch/Yeti. God bless!

• Options
    mlbfan2mlbfan2 Posts: 3,115 ✭✭✭

@Murse77 said:
    Since you do excavating, did you find any 1952 Topps High series cases?

No, not yet. Just a few loose packs.

• Options
    mknezmknez Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭
    Wow!

------
    stupid print dots

• Options
    I've received many requests and offers about the 1977 wax case. At this time I am only taking offers on all 3 wax cases as one sale.

God bless.
    Jenny
  • Options

@JennyF said:
    I've received many requests and offers about the 1977 wax case. At this time I am only taking offers on all 3 wax cases as one sale.

God bless.

Thank you for clarifying. For some friendly advice - posting photos of the cases would go a LONG way towards expediting the sale of said cases. Is there a reason that despite numerous requests by several posters to do so no photos have been presented?

If one wanted photos how would we obtain them. I can PM you my cell # so you can txt them and have a buyer who is able to pay for them - money is not an issue. Thank you.

KC

• Options

Why no pictures Jenny? Please answer this SIMPLE question.

• Options
    The new forum platform allows you to post photos straight from your computer without even having to host them. If you truly own any of these cases, you should be able to post them here very easily.

• Options
    ugaskidawgugaskidawg Posts: 882 ✭✭✭

Guys, there's a likely reason why no pictures have been posted...At this point, even if pictures were posted, it would be skeptical if they were real or not just pulled from the internet of old sales.

• Options

@ugaskidawg said:
    Guys, there's a likely reason why no pictures have been posted...At this point, even if pictures were posted, it would be skeptical if they were real or not just pulled from the internet of old sales.

We know that..........just like to hear the lame response.

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

JENNY ... IF YOU CANNOT POST PICS OF THE CASES ... WOULD YOU POST PICS OF YOUR BLUE GLOVES?

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options

@steel75 said:

@ugaskidawg said:

We know that..........just like to hear the lame response.

+1

As my dad used to say we might be dumb but we are not stupid :D

I think the mods should weigh in and politely ask for her/them to kindly produce said photos or quit posting questions asking for help. It is not like anyone sought her out, and to post a thread that has a good chance of being a troll makes zero sense.

I will even put my $$ where my mouth is - if she can product a photo of the cases with a newspaper or iPhone showing the date stamp of this week I will donate $50 to a respectable charity - Make a Wish, St Jude's Children's hospital...

KC

• Options
    I have been asked about the condition of the cases and they are all in great shape. If you would like to arrange a viewing I'll need an offer that I feel is fair.

Thanks for all of your inquiries.

God bless.
    Jenny
  • Options
    edited October 16, 2016 8:13PM

By now, it is fairly evident that these cases do not exist. If they did, photos would have been posted by now, as the new forum software makes it very easy to post photos straight from the computer without even having to use a hosting service. Instead the OP keeps ignoring these simple requests and posting the same responses. Buyer beware.

• Options
    edited October 16, 2016 4:46PM

Another pathetic evasive response.