Home Precious Metals
Options

i haven't been buying many ASE's , is this a good price ?

Comments

• Options
    hchcoinhchcoin Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Govmint.com has the $16.95 special for 10 and $17.95 for 20 going on. You can read the other thread on the quality.

govmint.com
  • Options
    VanHalenVanHalen Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not bad. GovMint.com was running their $16.95/ea special again this week and you might still be able to grab a roll at $339 delivered. http://www.govmint.com/pages/2...-bu.html?link=hpbanner

P.S. Looks like the limit is 10 at that price. $17.95/ea for roll quantities.

• Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: bronco2078

362 for a roll ?

Good price, if paying with cc that has a cash back tied to it, however, Gov't Mint's price is slightly less and also no fee for using a cc.
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it's a good price.image
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stacking is good. Yesterday a guy wanted me to lock him in on a price for an ounce of gold but he wouldn't take delivery until he got back, and also he wanted to pay later. I told him I'd like that option, too. Lock me in and send me the stuff, but I'm not going to pay just yet.
  • Options
    Coin FinderCoin Finder Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When ever I see good prices on silver like this I think Silver is about to tank..Just my WAG!
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The 16.95 at govmint is an excellent price.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When ever I see good prices on silver like this I think Silver is about to tank..Just my WAG!

Buying precious metals is best done in "the here and now". For me personally, it's become an exercise in money management, more so than an attempt to call the market.

Prices went down after my last buy, and now we're already back to the same level.

I'm still planning on another purchase, but I can't decide between silver vs. gold. My personal ratios tell me silver, but it gets harder to deal with the bulk.
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe there may be one more dip before a significant rally..... now, that being said,

remember, ALL my predictions have proven wrong.... I am much better at calling the winners

of the Triple Crown races...for some reason. Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: bronco2078

362 for a roll ?

$349 delivered with a CC seems like a better deal to me.
  • Options
    tneigtneig Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭
    I wonder if they will accept a second or more order of the $16.95 for 10, as I ordered during the last round.
    COA
  • Options
    hchcoinhchcoin Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: tneig
    I wonder if they will accept a second or more order of the $16.95 for 10, as I ordered during the last round.

I ordered again this time.
  • Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: hchcoin

Originally posted by: tneig

I ordered again this time.

As did I and they shipped today.
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: thebigeng

On the 3rd day, in fulfillment of the "script"…er(s)…

Oh, that's almost biblical.