Home Precious Metals
Options

I am hoping.....

cohodk has not left the forums forever!
He kinda signed off a while ago and has been silent since.
I miss his input here....he really livened things up and I valued his insights.
Anybody know if he is still around?
Successful trades/buys/sells with gdavis70, adriana, wondercoin, Weiss, nibanny, IrishMike, commoncents05, pf70collector, kyleknap, barefootjuan, coindeuce, WhiteTornado, Nefprollc, ajw, JamesM, PCcoins, slinc, coindudeonebay,beernuts, and many more

Comments

• Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: mariner67

cohodk has not left the forums forever!

He kinda signed off a while ago and has been silent since.

I miss his input here....he really livened things up and I valued his insights.

Anybody know if he is still around?

Don't know, but I miss Downtown1974. Hoping DW will reconsider and allow him back.
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are two types of people that I disagree with - the type who doesn't know what he's talking about, and the type who does know what he's talking about.

I disagree with cohodk about 50% of the time, but one thing is certain - he knows what he's talking about, and I hope he isn't gone.
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭
    We all need and take breaks. Sometimes we take things personal. There are loads of members I could list we hear little of anymore.
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: jmski52
    There are two types of people that I disagree with - the type who doesn't know what he's talking about, and the type who does know what he's talking about.

I disagree with cohodk about 50% of the time, but one thing is certain - he knows what he's talking about, and I hope he isn't gone.

That's a big 10 4

"Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems he posted recently... a week or so ago... Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    mariner67mariner67 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: ricko
    Seems he posted recently... a week or so ago... Cheers, RickO

It has been longer than that Ricko.
    As I recall he kinda signed off saying he was tired of trying to educate another forum member here with whom he often sparred with on what I thought was a friendly fun basis. It sticks in my mind though because he somewhat made it sound like he was done here.
    There used to be a way to search when the last time a forum member posts here but I can't seem to find how to do that under search now that this new software is in place.
    Successful trades/buys/sells with gdavis70, adriana, wondercoin, Weiss, nibanny, IrishMike, commoncents05, pf70collector, kyleknap, barefootjuan, coindeuce, WhiteTornado, Nefprollc, ajw, JamesM, PCcoins, slinc, coindudeonebay,beernuts, and many more
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps he's just taking a breather from the forum. People have a habit of leaving and then coming back after a short vacation from this place.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    bonkroodbonkrood Posts: 796 ✭✭✭
    '
    image Steam Power
  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cohodk's influence 2 or 3 years ago got me started setting some extra cash aside on a regular basis. That was a good thing because I think this year is going to be an active year in precious metals. Thanks Dave!
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.