Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

A Picture of a Picture.

I will never understand some people:
What Pretty Paper Your Printer Has.
I have plans....sometimes

Comments

  • Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 25,052 ✭✭✭✭✭
    raw over $2500 too.



    reported
    Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options
    TopographicOceansTopographicOceans Posts: 6,535 ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe he plans on shipping out a picture image
  • Options
    LochNESSLochNESS Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭
    Reminds me of a "patinated proof" coin I saw recently. Conditional rarity, of course! Sold for $165 ... only it wasn't proof with patina ... it was a rubbed AU50 at best! And dull color to boot. So sad.
    ANA LM • WBCC 429

    Amat Colligendo Focum

    Top 10 • FOR SALE

    image
  • Options
    astroratastrorat Posts: 9,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Relisted here? It looks to be the same "coin" in a different listing.
    Numismatist Ordinaire
    See http://www.doubledimes.com for a free online reference for US twenty-cent pieces
  • Options
    BillJonesBillJones Posts: 35,967 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whenever I see the words "estate find" on a eBay listing, it makes me think of the phrase "Run Forest, Run!" When the coin is raw, the phrase becomes "Run at supersonic speed, Forest!"
    Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree BillJones... such phrases (i.e. Grandfather's collection, attic find etc) are nothing

    more than come on teasers for amateurs... Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    MonsterCoinzMonsterCoinz Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really wish I could see people's faces when they get scammed like this. They open their package and... a picture of a double eagle! LOL A fool and his money..
    www.MonsterCoinz.com | My Toned Showcase

    Check out my iPhone app SlabReader!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file