Home U.S. Coin Forum

1967 Quarter on Dime Planchet with Indent

Comments

• keyman64keyman64 Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow! That thing has issues. image
    "If it's not fun, it's not worth it." - KeyMan64
    Looking for Top Pop Mercury Dime Varieties & High Grade Mercury Dime Toners. :smile:
  • oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,867 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...and a great year to boot!
    oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug...
  • 2ltdjorn2ltdjorn Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭
    For sale?
    WTB... errors, New Orleans gold, and circulated 20th key date coins!
  • Originally posted by: 2ltdjorn

For sale?

Not if posted here but I am sure you could send a PM to find out.

What a fantastic error coin, I would have loved finding that one. It would fit in with my collection really well.

• CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,499 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most excellent! Based upon its curvature, i would say that the indent has to be the logical quarter planchet. Somewhere out there could be the uniface O/C quarter with an oddly small indent in it!
    Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • winkywinky Posts: 1,671
    WOW, that says it all. Congrats.
  • winkywinky Posts: 1,671
    WOW, that says it all. Congrats.
  • TopographicOceansTopographicOceans Posts: 6,535 ✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: CaptHenway
    Most excellent! Based upon its curvature, i would say that the indent has to be the logical quarter planchet. Somewhere out there could be the uniface O/C quarter with an oddly small indent in it!
    That would be a great pair!

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool error coin... any story about how it was found? Cheers, RickO
  • BoosibriBoosibri Posts: 11,840 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where is the nail?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file