Home Precious Metals
Options

JM Bullion has A-Mark 10 oz bars for 89 cents over spot.

PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,438 ✭✭✭✭✭
Name brand bars at 89 cents over spot sounds like a good deal. Thinking about buying some.image

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

Comments

• Options
    I talked myself into buying a few bars so plan on seeing a big drop in silver prices when the market opens. LOL

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now you did it PerryHall.... the silver market is sure to tank....image Good price though.

Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: PerryHall
    I talked myself into buying a few bars so plan on seeing a big drop in silver prices when the market opens. LOL

good callimage

"Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    Originally posted by: OPA

good callimage

Did you think I was kidding? I can control the price of silver---if I want it to drop, I just buy some and if I want the price to rise, I just sell some silver. Hard to believe but it's true.

• Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,992 ✭✭✭✭✭

good callimage

Did you think I was kidding? I can control the price of silver---if I want it to drop, I just buy some and if I want the price to rise, I just sell some silver. Hard to believe but it's true.

JM is likely betting that they'll likely be able to buy your bars cheaper on Monday too!image
  • Options
    Coin FinderCoin Finder Posts: 6,953 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Silver is just to attractive right now, I am buying all I can afford, anyone else??
  • Options
    hchcoinhchcoin Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: thebigeng
    Silver is just to attractive right now, I am buying all I can afford, anyone else??

When comparing it to the last 4 years it does look attractive. If comparing to 2000, not so much image
  • Options
    Originally posted by: BAJJERFAN

good callimage

JM is likely betting that they'll likely be able to buy your bars cheaper on Monday too!image

Do the major bullion dealers really know any better than the rest of us what the markets will be doing?image

• Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,992 ✭✭✭✭✭

Originally posted by: BAJJERFAN

good callimage

Do the major bullion dealers really know any better than the rest of us what the markets will be doing?image

I doubt it, but that's why I said likely and not definitely. BTW, argentum just took a BIG POOP in the last hour. Mite be under $13 soon.

• Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

good callimage

Keep on selling..and let us know when you start buying againimage
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options

good callimage

Keep on selling..and let us know when you start buying againimage

I'm guessing the Fed Reserve raising interest rates has something to do with it.image