BayPreciousMetals

$18.89/coin, not bad

Comments

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best price I have seen.... thanks...Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    CoulportCoulport Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭
    Really good price with free shipping too.

Biggest bullion dealer locally is $4.50 over spot on under 200 oz.
    The most money I made are on coins I haven't sold.

Got quoins?
  • Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,987 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is demand slacking for these?
  • Options
    bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭
    I know I went to go buy one from my local shop and they wanted $5.50 over. When I asked why so high, they said that they didn't make them anymore and blah blah blah. I just needed one for my nephew so I got it. Then, for giggles, I asked if they had a 1987 silver libertad as I need one for an album I'm making. They quoted me $90 as that's what they've been selling on eBay they said. I whipped out my iPhone, checked, saw they were charging at least double, if not triple, the going rate, said screw you guys and left. Definitely won't be going back.
    Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times
  • Options
    Originally posted by: ricko

Best price I have seen.... thanks...Cheers, RickO

I saw tree fitty a roll about 3 weeks ago. Prolly shudda bought em.
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apmex is also doing the "$2.99 over spot" right now...

Apmex "limited time" sale

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    hchcoinhchcoin Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fun's over - price went up to almost spot +4 image
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: Bochiman
    Apmex is also doing the "$2.99 over spot" right now...

Apmex "limited time" sale

Sale did not last very long. "Out of Stock"
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SDbullion has them for sale @$2.75 above spot...any quantities.

sdbullion
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    Originally posted by: OPA

SDbullion has them for sale @$2.75 above spot...any quantities.

https://sdbullion.com/silver/u...silver-american-eagles">sdbullion

Looks like the rush is over. My LCS said on Friday that demand has ebbed for the past couple of weeks.
  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice price.
  • Options
    Originally posted by: johnny9434

nice price.

they had em 2.25 over any qty for quite a spell before the big rush hit. be patient and the premiums will drop.
  • Options
    rawteam1rawteam1 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭
    Provident

Take advantage of blowout pricing on 2015 American Silver Eagles today through Sunday only. Just $2.49 over spot in ANY quantity!

me:

the information posted is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation to sell an interest in any investment or security, and is not advising the user or viewer concerning an investment or security. For clarification and to resolve any doubt to the user or viewer of this post, any offer or solicitation, if any, will be done pursuant to applicable securities laws and will be made only through the proper delivery via a confidential private offering memorandum for a particular investment to qualified investors where permitted and allowed by law. The purpose and function of this post is to merely provide an informative summary. To the extent that any content contained in this post is understood, construed or interpreted as investment advice, which it is not, such information is impersonal and not for investment purposes for any specific individual. As to any belief or understanding developed by the user or viewer of this post pertaining to investments or securities, then one should consult professionals relating to investments and securities, and their risks. Poster will not be responsible and will not be liable for any damages, incidental or consequential, that may arise directly or indirectly from an investment, whether or not such investment is used for anything . To the fullest extent possible and allowable by law, Poster disclaims any warranties, express or implied, if any, relating to the user’s or viewer’s understanding of the contents of this post and Poster is not directly or indirectly responsible or liable in any manner thereof.
    keceph `anah
  • Options
    Great price rawteam1
  • Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good deal !!! :-)
    Timbuk3
  • Options
    Provident has $1.99 over spot on Canadian Silver Maple Leafs any quantity and free shipping over $99 till Sunday. Seems like a great deal with any quantity. Premiums seem to be back down image

$17.32/ounce if you pay with cash.
  • Options
    Originally posted by: hchcoin

BayPreciousMetals

$18.89/coin, not bad

Anyone found ASEs under $350 a roll yet?
  • Options
    Originally posted by: BAJJERFAN
    Originally posted by: hchcoin
    BayPreciousMetals

$18.89/coin, not bad

Anyone found ASEs under $350 a roll yet?

$354.20 APMEX on eBay
  • Options
    How much lower can silver go before ASE demand resurges and we start to play the escalating premium game AGAIN?
  • Options
    rawteam1rawteam1 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭
    How much lower can silver go before demand resurges and we start to play the escalating premium game AGAIN?

??? demand?, lol, when is anyone around gonna figure it out?...
    keceph `anah
  • Options
    Originally posted by: rawteam1

How much lower can silver go before demand resurges and we start to play the escalating premium game AGAIN?

??? demand?, lol, when is anyone around gonna figure it out?...

The mint has already struck over 763,000 ASEs in just 4 days this month. I suppose they are striking them just to give their people something to do.

I edited my earlier post to refer specifically to silver as ASEs and not other forms.

As an aside, how do all of these places stay in business selling, bars rounds and coins if there is no demand? Are those holographic images of ASE rolls in dealers' cases or real coins? Why is Sunshine Minting running at capacity 24/7 if there is no demand? I suppose it's all smoke and mirrors, eh?