Text

Comments

• Options
    a close below $1084 will signal gold below $1000 soon
    UCSB Electrical Engineering....... USCG and NASA
  • Options
    roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>a close below $1084 will signal gold below $1000 soon >>

Sounds like something General Martin Armstong said. He says it, and his peeps go out and do it. He also predicted $3,000 gold during the last bull market and Dow 32,000 by 2015 (posted 8/9/2013). He usually covers both sides of the fence. So he's usually right. In any case last week he said if gold closed >$1084 last weeek, it would rally for 2 weeks (assuming it doesn't close end of month < $1084). There are a lot of balls in the air to keep track of.
    Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold
  • Options
    rawteam1rawteam1 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭
    Think of it as if it were 2130...
    keceph `anah
  • Options
    DeepCoinDeepCoin Posts: 2,781 ✭✭✭
    Unless China goes totally into the tank (not an unreasonable thought), I see gold trending lower, but not a serious collapse, in the next few months. The dollar will only get stronger IMHO as Europe fiddles about, thus weakening gold.
    Retired United States Mint guy, now working on an Everyman Type Set.
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,842 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see gold so low that we start making the streets out of it. And then we won't have pot holes anymore. And the street sweepers will be called Whizards.
  • Options
    mariner67mariner67 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I see gold so low that we start making the streets out of it. And then we won't have pot holes anymore. And the street sweepers will be called Whizards. >>

Mushrooms?
    Successful trades/buys/sells with gdavis70, adriana, wondercoin, Weiss, nibanny, IrishMike, commoncents05, pf70collector, kyleknap, barefootjuan, coindeuce, WhiteTornado, Nefprollc, ajw, JamesM, PCcoins, slinc, coindudeonebay,beernuts, and many more
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I certainly agree about the reliability of the various market pundits... Still, I find it interesting to read the various perspectives. Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,203 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He who controls the dollar, controls the gold market. . . for now.

Keep an open mind, or get financially repressed -Zoltan Pozsar

• Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only a "time traveler" can make a 100% correct prediction ... There are just to many variables in play in making an accurate prediction.
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,842 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I see gold so low that we start making the streets out of it. And then we won't have pot holes anymore. And the street sweepers will be called Whizards. >>

Mushrooms? >>

You know I love good comedy, not so much hallucinogens.
  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,505 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>a close below $1084 will signal gold below $1000 soon >>

agreed.