Home Precious Metals

APMEX has the new 2015 American Liberty HR Gold coin for sale.

PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
It's on their web site for pre-sale for $1701.80 by check or $1769.87 by credit card and you can order any quantity. Thought you guys might want to know.image

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

Comments

• CCC2010CCC2010 Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭
    Is it PCGS graded 70?image
    References:Coinsarefun,DerryB,Bloodman,Zubie,Gerard,Skyman,Bestclser1,Lakesammman,Yellowkid,PerryHall,Piecesofme,HTubbs,grote15
    Coinfame,Kaelasdad,Type2,UNLVino,MICHAELDIXON
    Justacommeman,tydye,78saen,123cents,blue62vette,Segoja,Nibanny
  • PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,296 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Is it PCGS graded 70?image >>

At those prices it should be.image

• BBNBBN Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭
    Very cool coin. Too rich for my blood. Not at $1700.

Positive BST Transactions (buyers and sellers): wondercoin, blu62vette, BAJJERFAN, privatecoin, blu62vette, AlanLastufka, privatecoin

#1 1951 Bowman Los Angeles Rams Team Set
    #2 1980 Topps Los Angeles Rams Team Set
    #8 (and climbing) 1972 Topps Los Angeles Rams Team Set
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow... that is quite a markup.... Cheers, RickO

<< <i>Wow... that is quite a markup.... Cheers, RickO >>

Agree. Why don't people just buy it from the US Mint and save themselves $200? At least you'll be getting a coin that hasn't already been screened for MS70's.

APMEX dropped their pre-sale price to $1697 for raw coins in the original government packaging. I wonder if they will be checking them for MS70's for submission to PCGS or NGC and then sending out the rejects to those that buy this deal which is about $200 more than what they could buy them for from the mint. They go on sale tomorrow at noon.

• DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>APMEX dropped their pre-sale price to $1697 for raw coins in the original government packaging. I wonder if they will be checking them for MS70's for submission to PCGS or NGC and then sending out the rejects to those that buy this deal which is about $200 more than what they could buy them for from the mint. They go on sale tomorrow at noon. >>

My bet is yes.
  • OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>APMEX dropped their pre-sale price to $1697 for raw coins in the original government packaging. I wonder if they will be checking them for MS70's for submission to PCGS or NGC and then sending out the rejects to those that buy this deal which is about $200 more than what they could buy them for from the mint. They go on sale tomorrow at noon. >>

to answer your question:

Is the Pope a Catholic?
    Does the Bear sh-t in the woods?
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."