Options
How about an original VF30 thread......post 'em!
Goldbully
Posts: 18,569 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very pleasing coin IMHO.
0
Comments
10-4,
My Instagram picturesErik
My registry sets
Complete Set of Chopmarked Trade Dollars
Carson City Silver Dollars Complete 1870-1893http://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/showcase.aspx?sc=2722"
Complete Set of Chopmarked Trade Dollars
Carson City Silver Dollars Complete 1870-1893http://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/showcase.aspx?sc=2722"
A trio of Carson City Silver Dollars.
Complete Set of Chopmarked Trade Dollars
Carson City Silver Dollars Complete 1870-1893http://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/showcase.aspx?sc=2722"
Whaddya know- even though I'm down to pretty much just a box of twenty, I do have a VF30.
Not sure if this one counts, but I'll post it, just for something different.
Collector since 1976. On the CU forums here since 2001.
Latin American Collection
<< <i>On the 1799 are those lams./delams. streaking across the obverse? >>
They appear to be drift marks which, like laminations, are a type of planchet flaw.
1793 Chain Cent, S-4.
1792 Half Disme
PCGS VF30
mbogoman
https://pcgs.com/setregistry/collectors-showcase/classic-issues-colonials-through-1964/zambezi-collection-trade-dollars/7345Asesabi Lutho
BHNC member # 184!
http://www.busthalfaddict.com